剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
For Christ sakes!
看在上帝的分上
Right. It's bit of a problem
没错 这是个问题
But Sid's our friend and we're going to solve it, OK?
但希德是我们的朋友 我们会解决的
Got that, Sid? We're gonna put our heads together
听到没 希德 我们要一起商量
And come up with a solution.
想个解决方案出来
Sid. We're here for you.
希德 有我们呢
We're thinking of the answer right now.
我们这就想办法
Anyway, I've got sociology so em...
那个 我要去上社会学课...
Don't we have to go over your French, yes?
我们还得去复习法语吧
Yeah, we should go.
对 是该去复习了
Hang on.
等下
We're going to give this some serious thought,
我们会认真考虑的
Yeah, guys and... Yeah, OK?
没错 哥们 对 行吧
We can't just leave him like this.
我们不能这样丢下他
We'll get back to him.
回头再说吧
Yes, that's it. OK? See you later, man.
是的 就这样吧 回头见 哥们
We're gonna get back to you on this, Sid. OK?
希德 这事回头再说 好吗
Mum?
妈
This is Sid - your son.
我是希德 你儿子
Listen, I've got a problem. Could you ring me back please?
我有麻烦了 求你给我回电♥话♥好吗
Sid. Are you OK?
希德 你没事吧
Bit fucked up as it goes.
情况有点糟
Yeah, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's like totally kind what you're doing,
你这么做真的很好
but it won't make any difference.
但这不会有用的
The texts you're sending.
你发的那些短♥信♥
The messages...
那些信息
What are you on about, Cass?
你说什么呢 凯茜
I've got a few problems here of my own, you know?
我惹上麻烦了 知道吗
I know, but... Thanks anyway,
我知道 不过 还是谢谢你
for trying.
谢谢你的努力
Cassie, I haven't been sending you any messages.
凯茜 我没给你发过短♥信♥
I just saw you.
我刚才看到了
There aren't any messages on here.
这里一条短♥信♥都没有
What?
什么
There aren't any messages on your phone, Cass.
你手♥机♥上一条短♥信♥都没有 凯茜
I thought... I thought you liked me.
我以为...我还以为你喜欢我
What?
什么
Nothing.
没什么
Hello.
喂
Yes, it's Cassie.
对 我是凯茜
I think I need to see you again.
我想我需要再见见你
Hello, kid. What's up?
你好 孩子 怎么了
I'm having a few probs.
我遇到些问题
Oh, Cassie.
凯茜
I'm listening.
说吧
There's somebody I like.
有个我喜欢的人
I thought he was sending me a message
我以为他在向我传达信息
Texts and things, but he wasn't.
短♥信♥之类的 但是他没有
What was the message?
什么信息
"Eat."
吃东西吧
Right.
好吧
It wasn't you, was it, Alan?
不是你发的吧 艾伦
I don't tell you what to do, Cassie.
我不告诉你该做什么 凯茜
I'm just a taxi driver.
我只是个出租车司机
So, like,
那么
who's telling me to eat?
谁在叫我去吃东西
Who wants you to eat?
谁想让你吃东西
You got permission.
你得到允许了
I haven't got a knife and fork.
我没有刀叉
You don't need them.
不需要
No.
不
What kind of day did you have?
今天过得怎么样
Fine.
挺好的
Have you got any more good tunes?
又听到什么好歌♥了吗
I love you, Cass.
我爱你 凯茜
I love you, too, Alan.
我也爱你 艾伦
So eat.
吃吧
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表