剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
I wanna see that.
我也要看
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Guys, guys, what about your dinner?
伙计们 晚餐怎么办
You don't wanna look at the girl with the boobs?
你不想看有咪♥咪♥的姑娘吗
Nah.
不
I prefer Welsh women.
我喜欢威尔士女人
She was there a second ago. She was there.
她刚刚还在的 真的
She'll come back.
她会回来的
She was just there, I promise!
她刚刚就在那儿 我发誓
Tell us when the Spice Girls turn up, too, yeah?
等辣妹组合来了记得喊我们
Piss off.
滚吧
She was there. She had boobs.
她刚刚在的 而且有胸器
Yeah, whatever, man.
无所谓了
What you doing?
你在干什么
Looking for your "Sexy Saturday Night Leopard Skin Thong."
找你的"周六性感豹纹丁字裤"
We're going out on the pull.
我们要去舞池
Just make sure you don't bring anyone back, ok.
千万别带人回来
Well, we are sharing a room Max, yeah.
我们共处一室 马克西
I don't wanna have to pretend to be asleep while you're doing
我可不想你找个哥萨克大汉回来乱搞
whatever you do with some big Cossack guy.
我还得闷头装睡
Maybe you can tempt your big-boobed peasant girl in here.
你也可以去勾引你的胸器村姑啊
Have a bit of party, you know?
大家一起玩玩
Seriously, Maxxie
说真格的 马克西
I don't have to be stuck around watching you do a guy.
我没心情看你在这儿搞基
Can I bring a girl back?
我能带个女孩回来吗
I could, couldn't I? You're shit, Anwar!
这你没意见 是吗 你真过分 安瓦
Well, have you ever tried being with a girl?
那...你跟女孩好过吗
What the fuck is wrong with you? Well, have you?
你♥他♥妈♥有病啊 你有吗
Well, have you ever tried being with a man?
那你跟男孩好过吗
No! Don't be sick.
没 别那么恶心
You calling me sick?
你说我恶心
No!
不
I dunno what I think, yeah.
我也不知道我什么意思
I'm just a Muslim.
我是个穆♥斯♥林♥
Gay's... just wrong.
同性恋 对我来说不可接受
Then you don't want anything to do with me.
那你不想跟我有瓜葛喽
All right, Max? No.
好吗 马克西 不好
Why?
怎么了
Well, Anwar's decided to become a Muslim.
安瓦决定要做个穆♥斯♥林♥
What, like, more Muslim than he was already?
怎么 比他现在更穆♥斯♥林♥吗
A bit more Muslim, yeah.
对 更穆♥斯♥林♥点
So I need to sleep in here, OK?
我得睡这儿 行吗
Fine. Sid'll swap.
好啊 希德和你换
You don't mind, do you, mate?
你不介意吧 伙计
No, it's cool.
不 没事
Maybe take your bag, too?
把你的包也带走吧
Thanks.
谢谢
What happened?
发生了什么啊
He's just, like, switched about me being... You know.
他就是介意我是个...
Blond?
金发帅哥吗
No! Short?
不 矮小
Gay!
同性恋
Shall I give you head?
要我给你口♥交♥吗
What? It'll cheer you up.
什么 让你开心点嘛
For fuck's sake.
老天啊
You're supposed to be a friend, Tony,
你应该像个朋友样儿 托尼
and I've come in here with a problem, ok.
我遇到问题了
You fuck!
你个混♥蛋♥
We're in Russia. I wanna try something new!
我们在俄♥国♥ 我想尝点新鲜的
I'm not a hobby, Tony.
我又不是个爱好 托尼
You're not taking up canoeing here!
你别想跟我学肛♥交♥
I've been canoeing.
我早肛♥交♥过了
Well, what about Michelle?
那米歇尔呢
Loves canoeing.
她喜欢肛♥交♥
Tony!
托尼
Fine.
好吧
What you doing?
你干什么
I'm gonna get an early night. Coming to bed?
我想早睡啊 你呢
Hey, Max.
马克西
Can you give me and Tony some time alone, please?
能让我跟托尼单独待会儿吗
No. Yeah, Sure. Sorry.
嗯 好的 抱歉
Don't come in, Tom.
别进来 汤姆
It's Chris.
是克里斯啊
Chris.
克里斯
I'm changing.
我在换衣服
You OK?
有事吗
Can't sleep.
我睡不着
Well, have you got a book?
那...你带书了吗
Why would I have a book?
为什么要带书啊
You're a student.
你可是学生啊
Yeah...But we don't need books for your sort of thing, do ya?
可上你的课不用书啊
Psychology. It's all in your head, innit!
心理学 都在你脑袋里 对吧
Let me in
让我进去
and I'll show you my reverse-psychology.
我给你展示一下我的逆向心理学
No.
不行
Fine. I'll go away then.
好吧 那我走了
All right.
好啊
Very clever.
真聪明
So what do you want?
你有什么事
Just wanted to see you.
我只想看看你
OK.
好啊
And, er, maybe a goodnight kiss.
或许...给我个晚安吻
Hope you're decent! Wait a minute!
都穿戴好了吧 等一下
Shit!
该死
Hide!
躲起来
OK. Come on in.
好了 进来吧
Tom. You're staring.
汤姆 你在盯着我
Was I?
有吗
Tom! Sorry.
汤姆 对不起
Well, I'll be over there.
那么...我就在旁边了
If you need me.
如果你需要我的话
Oh, God.
上帝啊
You OK? Yes, um...
你还好吗 没事
I'm sweet as a nut.
我好极了
I bet you are.
那是肯定的
Tom, what are you doing?
汤姆 你在干什么
Squat thrusts.
下蹲运动
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Sid! Quick!
希德 快
Still nothing...
还出不来...
She's back! In a bra and pants!
她回来了 只穿了胸罩和内♥裤♥
What? Pretend Spice?
山寨辣妹吗
You know sometimes,
有时候
people wanna see something so badly
人实在太想看到某些东西
they actually start to imagine they have seen something?
就会想象自己真的看到了
Wakey-wakey!
醒醒
Hour for cleansing.
洗漱时间到
Girls first clean, then boys clean!
女孩先 男孩后
There is no fucking way I am doing that!
我才不会那么干呢
All right, Max?
早啊 马克西
Man, Sid's farting last night was rough.
希德昨晚一通放屁啊
Just take it back.
收回你的话
Take back what you said.
收回你说的那些话
See you.
再见
Shit!
该死
It's an experience. Come on.
这也是经历啊 来吧
Come on.
勇敢点
Where's your shampoo? Where's your shampoo?
你的洗发水呢 你的洗发水呢
Much water for your dirty face.
你那脏脸得多喷点水
It doesn't bloody wash off!
这颜色洗不掉啊
Okey-dokey, karaoke. Folks, listen up.
好了 伙计们 听好了
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表