剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
You're a useless, lazy tosser.
你是个又懒又没用的混♥蛋♥
Fat old slapper.
又老又胖的荡♥妇♥
Fuck you!
我♥操♥你
Fuck you right back, right up your big, fat, lardy arse!
是我♥操♥你 操你的大肥猪屁♥股♥
Goodbye, Malcolm.
再见了 马尔康
Malcolm says you were rude to him.
马尔康说你对他很无礼
You'll go and say you're sorry.
去跟他道歉
No! Go and say you're sorry to my husband!
不要 去向我丈夫道歉
Right. Go on, then.
好了 说吧
I'm sorry, Malco.
对不起 马尔康
I should never have said you have a big cock.
我不该说你老二超大
I now realise I was mistaken.
我现在意识到自己错了
That's not how it sounds, babe.
这可不对 宝贝
I know. Because you do, don't you?
我知道 因为你确实有
What?
有什么
Have an unfeasibility large cock.
大到不可思议的老二
Yep.
没错
Well, get it out, Bongo Dongo Boy, cos
快拿出来吧 邦戈小子
I'm ready to make up.
我要跟你和好
She does my head in.
她真让我头大
He's my third stepdad in seven years.
他是我七年里第三个继父
Twenty-fucking-seven years old.
只有27岁
Jesus, I mean, that's disgusting,right? That's, that's...
上帝啊 太恶心了 不是吗
I dunno. It's better she's got someone, isn't it?
也不能这么说 至少有人陪她啊
You think?
你这么想
God, yeah.Mother hasn't been laid in ten years.
没错 我妈10年没跟人上♥床♥了
Probably why she's off her trolley.
所以变得不太正常
She's what?
她怎么了
She's completely nuts.
完全疯了
Psychotic basket case.
神经失常
And she's a... Child psychiatrist.
她还是... 儿童心理医生
It's nice. What?
这样不错 什么
Having someone to talk to.
能有人聊聊天
My last boyfriend never really spoke to me.
我前男友从不认真跟我说话
How's that?
怎么回事
It's hard to explain.
说来话长
Everything Tony says, you can't work out
托尼说的每一句话 你都搞不清
whether it's a joke or an insult or...
他是在开玩笑 还是嘲弄你
I dunno.
我不知道
Sounds like he wore you out.
听起来他让你很疲惫
Yeah.
是
You really know how to get me talking, don't you?
你可真会骗我说话啊
Well, son of a psychiatrist.
我是心理医生的儿子嘛
Get it every sodding day.
所谓耳濡目染
Your mother analyses you?
你妈分♥析♥你吗
And the rest.
不止呢
I'm unstable with neurotic obsessive tendencies.
我有妄想症的倾向 情绪不稳定
I take them.
我吃这些药
It keeps her happy, and keeps me happy too, actually.
能让她高兴 实际上 也让我高兴
God. You're very upfront.
天哪 你真的很坦白
What other way is there to be?
不然要怎么样
Josh... do you wanna get out of here?
乔希 你想去别的地方转转吗
Where to?
去哪
A few drinks... I dunno.
喝点酒 我也不知道
Let's go.
我们走吧
Fuck the drinks. Let's go to my place.
别喝酒了 去我家吧
Hi, Tony. You're looking so, so fit.
托尼 你看起真棒
Fit as fuck, yah? Yah?
太他妈完美了 是吧
Hi, Abi.
艾比
I heard you dumped that chav girl.
听说你把那个庸俗的女人甩了
That's so safe. Slut.
这就对了 她就是个荡♥妇♥
We just weren't on the same level intellectually.
我们只是智力不在一个水平上
Not like you and me, eh, Abi?
不像你和我 对吧 艾比
I am rather brainy.
我是挺聪明的
Yes.
没错
Which was why I was thinking you might be just the right person
所以我想 你或许是最合适
to help with my photographic project.
帮我完成摄影项目的人
It's a study of the human form.
是为了研究人体形态
In-depth, focus study.
深度 重点研究
Well, that sounds jolly interesting, Tony.
听起来很有意思 托尼
When were you thinking of starting?
你想什么时候开始
Because I'm completely free right now.
我现在恰巧很有空
Cool. My place?
太好了 我家
Safe.
太棒了
You're lovely.
你很可爱
Am I?
真的吗
Yeah.
没错
You're clever,
你很聪明
funny, and...
有趣
very, very pretty.
还非常非常漂亮
Do you think one of my titsis bigger than the other?
你有没有觉得我的胸一边大一边小
What?
什么
Is one...
是不是...
Never mind.
没事
Never mind.
没事
You really have to take those things?
你非得吃那些药吗
Yeah, afraid so. Done it for so long.
恐怕没得选 吃了很久了
Mother used to serve them up with breakfast.
妈妈以前让我和早餐一起吃
I get a bit wobbly otherwise.
否则我情绪会不稳定
I can't believe that.
我不相信
You should try without.
你应该试试别吃了
No.
不
Um, you wouldn't like me so much.
那你就不会这么喜欢我了
I think I would.
我觉得我还是会的
Who's that?
谁啊
I thought everybody was out.
我还以为没有人在家
Cheers, mate.
谢了 伙计
I'll get the rest.
剩下我来
Malcolm?
马尔康
I thought you was at college today.
我以为你今天上学呢
You know, of all my mum's marriages,
我妈妈所有的婚姻里
I think this has been the shortest.
这是最短的一次
I don't have to explain this to you.
我不需要跟你解释
No, you don't.
的确不
Tell her I'm sorry.
跟她说我很抱歉
I just couldn't hack it, you know?
我就是搞不定 你明白吗
Yeah, I know.
我明白
Something to remember me by.
给你留个念想吧
Careless.
不是故意的
Goodbye, Malcolm.
再见 马尔康
Bye.
再见
Sorry, mate. That's all right.
抱歉 没事
Take it easy.
不好意思
Quite a nice phone, mate. Cheers, Jonno.
手♥机♥不错啊 伙计 谢谢 乔诺
Yeah. Later, Tone.
回见了 托尼
You're such a gentleman.
你太绅士了
I'll ring you.
我会打电♥话♥给你的
Maybe just whistle.
吹哨就好
What?
嗯
You know how to whistle, don't you, Josh?
你知道怎么吹哨吧 乔希
You put your lips together and...
你把嘴唇抿在一起
I'll whistle.
我会吹哨的
Here's a tenner. Get her home safe, yeah?
给你10磅 把她安全送到家
Live, and hereafter say,
好好活着 将来也可以对世人说
"A madman's mercy bade thee run away."
"是个疯子发了慈悲 让我逃走的"
What? Who?
什么 谁
'Josh.He sent me pictures of Abigail.
乔希 他发给我艾比盖尔的照片
'She's... She's got her tits out for him!
她露乳♥房♥♥给他看
'Why did he do that? '
他为什么这么做
Who's? Who's Josh?
谁是...谁是乔希
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表