剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Chelle!
歇尔
'Oh, God! He warned me.
上帝啊 他还警告过我
'He's fucking crazy.
他绝对是个疯子
'I feel so weird! '
我太郁闷了
Ah, babes.
宝贝
You'll be OK.
会好起来的
I'm fine. I'm fine...
我很好 我很好
I fucked it all up again!
我又搞砸了
I'm too loud. Too impatient. Too clever.
我太聒噪 没耐性 又太聪明
You know, what I always forget is, because I'm happy, you know,
我总是忘记这些 因为我很开心
because I'm just being me,
因为我只是在做自己
I can't help it if I'm a funny old cow
我就是头可笑的老母牛
with a loud mouth and a big bum!
大嗓门 大屁♥股♥这也没办法
Your bum's not that big.
你的屁♥股♥还好啦
You know, I never felt tired around him.
有他在身边我从不觉得累
I felt good, really good,
我感觉很好 非常好
and now he's gone, the fucking twat!
现在他走了 那个不要脸的
And I know he loves me,he's just a scaredy cat.
我知道他爱我 他只是个胆小鬼
I'm sorry, Mum.
对不起 妈妈
You know, I really,
跟你说 我真的
really loved having sex with him!
我真的很喜欢跟他做♥爱♥
I'm so sorry, Chelle.
真替你难过 歇尔
Come on. Let me see.
来吧 让我看看
Jesus, I didn't know you could getyour legs into that position!
天哪 腿还可以摆这个姿势
He warned me.
他警告过我
He told me his family were screwy.
说他一家都有毛病
Told me he was, too.
说他也是
Well, that's pretty screwy! Taking beaver shots of your own sister?!
这的确不正常 给自己的妹妹拍艳照
Delete them.
删了吧
Has he tried to ring you?
他给你打电♥话♥了没
About a thousand times.
打了快一千次了
Don't.
别心软
Don't worry.
别担心
Drink?
喝一杯
Yeah.
嗯
Malcolm.
马尔康
How are you doing?
你怎么样
Not so clever, as it goes.
不怎么样
Why's that, then, wanker?
又怎么啦 废物
I just...
我就是
miss the big mouth and the big bum.
想念她的大嘴巴和大屁♥股♥
She's my mum, Malcolm. Watch your lip!
她是我妈 说话注意点 马尔康
I always blow it, all right?
我总是搞砸事情
I get jumpy.
我会发神经质
I just... I wish I could, like, fucking just...
我只是 我希望我能...
I'm a wanker.
我是个废物
I'm a wanker.
我是个废物
Does she miss me?
她想我吗
No.
不想
All right. She fucking misses you.
好吧 她想你想疯了
But you let her down, Malcolm, that can't happen again.
但你让她失望了 马尔康 不能有下次了
So decide.
决定吧
Stay here or get your coat.
留在这儿还是回去找她
Don't you fucking dare go back on it!
你不许再搞砸了
Let's go.
我们走
I'm staying out here.
我不进去了
Spruce up, man!
精神点 伙计
OK?
不错吧
OK. OK.
不错 好
You're a proper girl, yeah?
你是个好姑娘
Yeah.
嗯
Hello, Nips.
乳♥头♥ 好啊
I heard about Pervy Boy.
我听说那个变♥态♥的事了
He really needs to learnhow to use a phone. "Send To AIl".
他真得学学怎么用手♥机♥了 居然误点群发
You gotta be careful with that.
可得小心点
Yeah. You're probably right, Tone.
是啊 你也许是对的 托尼
So So?
那... 怎么
Can we stop this now?
我们和好吧
And? Get back to normal.
然后呢 回到从前吧
Stuff happens. You get over it.
发生一些事情 然后你就忘掉 继续生活
Yeah, but... Yeah, but.
嗯 但 嗯 但
Yeah, but.
嗯 但
Chelle, you got nasty. Yeah.
歇尔 你嘴巴变狠了 是啊
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
I came because it turns out that, as it goes...
我过来是因为 其实...
...I think I might love you.
我想我可能是爱你的
That's an awfully long sentence, Tony.
好长的一句话啊 托尼
Well, yeah, but...
嗯 但
Yeah.
嗯
Chelle!
歇尔
I said it, OK?
我说
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Beg.
求我
Sorry?
什么
You heard me, Tone.
你听见了 托尼
OK.
好
Look, please can we get back?
我们和好吧
I won't do any of it again.The cheating and lying...
我不会再犯了 劈腿 撒谎
Undermining. Sneering. Taunting. Manipulating.
伤害 嘲笑 讥讽 玩弄
OK. Yeah. All of those things.
好 都算上
I promise.
我发誓
So?
怎么样
So I'll see you around.
回见
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表