剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
I think I do, Ace. And what I'm saying is
知道 艾斯 我就是要你们
shut the fuck up. OK?!
别他妈出声了 听见没
Duck out, waste gash.
你个废物 滚粗
You come in 'ere chattin', wet on our tune.
你跑来絮絮叨叨 扰乱了我们的节奏
What did you do that for?
为什么打我
Agh! she did it again!
她又打我了
Don't be calling our sister no waste gash, nigga.
不许叫我们妹妹废物 听到没
Sorry.
对不起
Yo, Jal. we got some serious bars goin' down.
杰奥 我们搞得挺不错呢
Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-check it out. Drop a beat, Don.
看着点 给个节奏 唐
Yeah, man, but everyone's hittin' me an' ting.
妈的 怎么谁都打我
Drop a beat, Don.
给个节奏啊 唐
It's all blessed. chill, innit?
没事的 别生气
Yeah, man. yeah. blood, do you want me to rep my endz?
好啊 哥们 要我秀一个吗
Yeah, rep it, rep it, rep it, rep it, rep it!
好啊 来吧 来吧
Check it out, sis.
看好了 老妹
Make some noise, milky man!
来点音乐 小白脸
Check it!
看好了
**Don't be comin' in my face Talking 'bout feminism*
*别跟我说什么女权主义
**I'll put you in your place with my blatant sexism*
*我也会用性别歧视来反击你
**Take my hench piece out of my larder*
*我要把我的肌肉拿出来秀秀
**Cos to me "No" means "Yes" and "Yes" means...*
*在我看来 "不要"就是"好" "好"就是
**Harder!*
*操得更猛烈些
**Cha, cha*
*嚓嚓
**Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Where my ladies at?*
*好诶 姑娘们都在哪呢
**Tupac and Biggie got more money than me*
*图派克和大老爹都比我有钱
**Even though they're dead...*
*可惜他们都死了...
Hi, Jayvon. where's the boss?
杰凡 你老板在哪里
Nice dress.
裙子不错
No, I like it. it's... it's brown.
挺不错的...是褐色的
oh, thanks, Jayvonput. and it's green.
谢谢啊 杰凡 不过它是绿色的
Is it? are you sure?
是吗 你确定吗
Oh, fuck it, I dunno.
管它呢 我不知道
Check this out. I put on the music,
听我说 我放了音乐
Dad. I said, "you don't know marvin?"
爸爸 我说你不知道马文吗
Jal. what's happening?
杰奥 什么事
Hey, it's the blessed child.
这就是天才少女
I can't practise
我根本没法练习
because my fucking brothers are banging out dumb hip-hop everywhere.
因为我两个哥哥大声放他们的破嘻哈
Boys need practice too.
他们也需要练习
Yeah, them boys need plenty of practice,
是啊 他们的确很需要练习
you know what I'm saying.
你懂我意思吧
For sure, cos those pussies are bad. And I mean fucking bad.
当然 那俩小子太臭了 臭得一逼
They're doing their ting.
他们有自己的调调
We didn't sound so cool way back when.
我们当初唱得也不怎么样
Yes, but we had tune. and you had talent.
是啊 我们很有节奏感 而你很有才华
Maybe you lost it.
也许你们已经不行了
Ooh. you hear that? "maybe you lost it."
听到没 也许你们已经不行了
Ronny, um, I don't think you introduced me.
罗尼 你还没介绍我呢
No? um, yeah, Jal, this is alicia.
是吗 嗯 杰奥 这是艾丽西娅
I'm so excited. your dad's going to remix one of my tracks for me.
我好兴奋 你♥爸♥要给我一首曲子做混音
Yeah? Has he shown you his special slider yet?
是吗 他家老二你见过了没
No, not yet.
还没呢
I've got my competition on saturday. Not that you care.
我周六比赛 虽然你不在乎
Rooty tooty music. Maybe you like dancing for whitey.
没劲的音乐 也许你喜欢给白人做表演
If you say so, dad.
随你怎么说吧 爸爸
Nice to meet you.
见到你很高兴
Oh, shite! she get you, man.
该死 她太会戳你死穴了
She get you good!
戳死你了
What? what's wrong?
怎么了 有什么不对的吗
She's got some serious attitude.
她的个性很刚烈啊
And she's looking more like her mother every day.
她长得越来越像她妈妈了
Ain't that the truth. Two time.
可不是嘛 顶
So what? So this girl got a sister?
怎么 那女孩还有姐妹吗
Yeah, she got a sister, but boy...
是啊 她是有个姐姐 不过...
'chelle?' Did you get a dress? '
歇尔吗 你租到裙子了吗
Yeah. no, I bought one.
是啊 不 我买♥♥了一条
'what colour is it? '
是什么颜色的
Green. 'Is it nice? '
绿色的 漂亮吗
Fucking horrible, of course.
当然难看死了
'Sorry! '
抱歉
You don't sound very sorry.
你的口气好虚伪
'Oh, stop it! '
停下
What's that noise.
那是什么声音啊
Is he? 'You know, he's just hhanging out.'
他在... 他就是过来玩
Yeah. ring me back when you aren't actually being penetrated! Ok!
得了 你没有被♥操♥的时候再打给我吧
Jesus!
天啊
It's just you and me.
就剩你和我了
Fuck! fuck!
擦 你妹
Wow, Ronny, that is so genius! Yeah, babe.
罗尼 你真是天才 谢啦 宝贝
Here's my best bit.
这是最好的一段
**In my dreams*
*在我梦里
**You're not what you seem*
*你流露了真情
**Pour sweet cream on my strawberries*
*把甜奶油泻在了我的草莓上
Needs work.
还得再调整
I hear you guys are musicians too.
我听说你们也是搞音乐的
What she spittin'?
她在放什么呢
Raas, breader, dat's bate.
屁呗 这还不明显
She ain't even that buff.
她都没啥胸器
Cool.
好吧
Um, Jal.
杰奥
I thought maybe I could use your flute on one of my tracks!
我能把你的黑管用到我的歌♥里吗
Where you going, sister? I ain't no choong.
做梦吧 大姐 当我有胸无脑吗
You get me, blood?
懂我意思吧 哥们
Watch your lip. You, too.
管好你们的嘴 你也一样
They're just messing with you, sweetness.
他们跟你开玩笑呢 甜心
Oh, right, well,
好吧
that's kicking, then.
挺有意思的
You got places to go?
你们不是有事要做吗
She's sittin' in my mother's seat, man!
她坐在我妈的位子上 伙计
Oh... I'm sorry.
抱歉
Move. We're working.
走吧 我们还要工作
What happened to her?
他们妈妈怎么了
She didn't like my sound.
她不喜欢我的音乐
Come on, keep up.
加油 跟上
Be fucking natural! jesus christ! come on!
再自然点 上帝啊 加油
Yes!
就这样
Yo! Mezzo forte.
次强音
Mezzo for fuck's sakes!
次强音啊
Ok!
好的
Ok!
好
Nice. Oh, Doug, hi.
不错 道格 你好
Yes. the director wants to see Jal here. straigitaway,please.
嗯 主任想见杰奥 请马上过去
Right there. Off you go.
快去吧
Doug?
道格
I love you.
我爱你
Come in.
进来
Ah, yes. come in, uh...
对了 进来吧
Jal... Jalander?
杰奥..杰奥兰德
Jal is fine.
喊我杰奥就行
Ok.
好的
Doug.
道格
You all right?
你还好吧
Little bit hot in here.
这里有点热
Is it?
是吗
Anyway, um, Jal.
总之 杰奥
We're just delighted that we've produced such a talented pupil.
我们很高兴我们培养了你这么有才华的学生
Right. it was Claire, really.
其实 这多亏了克莱尔
So, we'd like you to do a couple of interviews.
所以我们希望你接受几个采访
We want to celebrate this amazing achievement
我们想庆贺你这样背景的女孩
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表