剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Shut it!
安静
Jal, ok?
杰奥 好了吗
No repeats. don't get ahead.
不要重复 不要抢拍
No! Mezzo.
不 次高音
Fucking mezzo for fuck's sake!
吹次高音啊
Jesus christ, kevin. lose the sodding chewing gum, you twat!
上帝啊 凯文 快把口香糖吐了 混♥蛋♥
Trumpets, fucking keep up.
小号♥手 妈的给我跟上
Kevin, oi!
凯文 嘿
Shit! wank!
混♥蛋♥ 该死
You useless frigging tosser. see me after.
你个没用的东西 结束后来找我
Now accelerando. fucking accelerando.
现在逐渐加速 快他妈加速
Bollocks, bollocks.
蠢蛋 一群蠢蛋
Let's try the concerto now.
我们来试试协奏曲吧
it's such a lovely compitition piece.
用这个曲子参赛很好
Do you think you can handle it?
你能吹好吗
Dunno.
不知道
You'll win if you can pull it off. Hand me the piano part.
只要你圆♥满♥完成就能赢 把钢琴谱递给我
Um, Claire?
克莱尔
Oh, hi, Doug.
你好 道格
Can I have a word?
我能和你说句话吗
Sure. what's up?
当然 怎么了
Um... we've had a couple of complaints about the orchestra.
我们接到了关于管弦乐队的投诉
Well, the brass section is a little rough
铜管乐的确不大好
but then Gershwin's deceptively difficult?
但格尔什温的曲子比较难
No, no, no.it's more of a... a language problem
不不不 其实是因为语言的问题
With, well, with the swearing.
就是...说脏话的问题
Swearing?
脏话
Yes. I was listening outside
是的 我刚才就在外面听
and there was quite aut the swearing?
确实骂了不少脏话
Oh, well, I'll have a word with them. ok?
我会说他们的
It's just...
只是
Yes.
好吧
No problem. Fine. Thanks.
没问题 好 谢谢
Oh, you know Jal
你知道杰奥吧
our young musician of the year finalist.
她进入了年度青年音乐家决赛
No, I... well done.
不认识 真不错啊
And you'll sort out the swearing?
你会解决说脏话问题的吧
I'll get to the bottom of it, Doug.
一定解决 道格
Yes. thank you.
好 谢谢
Ok, let's try the allegro.
好吧 让我们来练下快板
Ok.
好
And one, two, three, one, two.
一 二 三 一 二
Yes, and hold it, hold the phrase.
嗯 控制好这个乐句
Yeah! fuck my donkey, that's good!
真♥他♥妈♥太棒了
Michelle?
米歇尔
Do you have to do that?
你非得干那个吗
What?
怎么了
Suck Tony's face off in public all the time.
成天在公众场合啃托尼
She loves me. yeah, babe?
她太爱我了 对吧 宝贝
Yeah.
是啊
We're supposed to be going shopping!
我们说好去逛街的
Michelle.
米歇尔
I wanna hump you silly.
我太想上你了
We're just gonna, um, nip upstairs.
我们要上楼一下
I need to go shopping.
我得去逛街
What for?
买♥♥什么
A dress for Jal's music competition.
参加音乐比赛的裙子
This won't take long.
不会很久的
Jesus, are they gonna?
天哪 他们难道要
Fuck this.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Is, uh, Tony in?
托尼在吗
Pretty much.
看样子是的
Oh. I'll just, uh, wait.
我还是等会儿吧
You know, hang out.
找他出去玩
Is that all you do, Sid? hang out with Tony?
你成天就知道跟托尼一起混吗 希德
Pretty much. and Michelle.
是啊 还有米歇尔
Yeah. Michelle.
嗯 米歇尔
Come on. going shopping.
走 陪我去逛街
I don't shop.
我不逛街的
Shut up. You'll have to do.
少来 我也只能凑合一下了
I'll have to do?
我算凑合
Fucking hell.
妈的
In here.
进来
What?
什么
Jesus, come on!
上帝啊 你快进来
Get this.
帮我拉下拉链
Looks nice, yeah.
不错啊
No, it fucking doesn't. I can't breathe properly, look.
才怪 我都没法好好呼吸了
How am I supposed to play clarinet in a fucking dress?
穿这个我怎么吹黑管啊
Zip. Just wear normal stuff.
拉下来吧 那就穿 平常的衣服
It's the young musician of the year.
这可是评年度青年音乐家
In, uh, where? Bedminster?
在哪比赛 贝德明斯特吗
In Britain. I've gotta fix up.
在英国 我得穿好点
Zip.
拉一下
It's in your arse, Jal.
在你臀部那里呢 杰奥
For christ's sakes, are you gonna help me here or not?
老天啊 你到底帮不帮我
It won't move.
拉不动
What's wrong with you?! come on!
你怎么了 快点
Oh, god!
哦 上帝啊
Oh, christ. Let me get hold of it.
上帝啊 还是我自己来吧
Hurry!
快点
Oh, that's it! oh, that's it.
哦 好了 行了
She, uh, didn't like it. too small.
她 不喜欢 太小了
Yes.
是啊
You're disgusting.
你真恶心
It's lynx.
是我的除臭剂
It's not right.
真是的
It's fine. it's just a dress.
没事啦 一条裙子而已
You really know how to talk to a girl, Sid.
你真会和女孩说话 希德
Do I? No.
是吗 才不是
When are you going to stop moping over Michelle?
你什么时候才能不再打米歇尔的主意啊
What?
什么
Oh, is it that obvious?
很明显吗
She's your best friend's girlfriend, Sid,
他是你铁哥们的女朋友 希德
and it's a little bit weird.
这样有点尴尬
How's this gonna happen?
你以为会有什么结果
Um... well, ok, right,
嗯 好吧
We're out, yeah,
假设我们出去玩
and she is drunk, you know, totally mentalled
而她喝醉了 烂醉如泥
and mistakes me for Tony in the dark,
四下漆黑 错把我当作托尼了
and her hands are everywhere.
她把我摸了个遍
Everywhere all over my body
全身摸了个遍
And she goes crazy when she realises my tongue's double jointed.
她发现我会卷舌的时候都发狂了
But by then it's too late
但已经太晚了
and we go at it like animals until
我们就干柴烈火 直到...
For fuck's sake! Well, don't ask if you don't want to know.
晕死 不想听就别问啊
I want a cookie.
我要吃曲奇
Double super choc sprinkle surprise, please.
我要一个双层巧克力巨无霸
What?
怎么了
There's more to life than sex, eh?
生活不全在于做♥爱♥吧
You and me both.
你不也是吗
Oh, come on. it's not like you're getting any, either.
你不是也没人可滚床单吗
You've got your young musician of the year.
你有你的年度最佳青年音乐家
I've got chocola chip cookies.
我有我的巧克力曲奇
Deal with it.
勇敢点
Hey, buttas, why you messin' my flow? you get me?
讨厌鬼 我都被你搅和了 知道吗
I'm trying to do some fucking practice.
我他妈还想练习呢
Who's stopping you, mootbag?
没不让你练啊 白♥痴♥
Yo, you're all up in our beat, sister.
你打乱了我们的节奏 妹妹
This is big brother business. ya know what I'm sayin'?
这可是大哥的正事 知道不
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表