剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
'Maxxie... Maxxie, I'm coming.'
马克西...马克西 我来了
Please.
求你
Maxxie!
马克西
Hi, Mr Kharral.
嗨 克罗尔先生
You're just in time for the food.
你正好赶上开席
Dad, Maxxie's gay.
爸爸 马克西是同性恋
We've got a fantastic lamb bhuna.
我们准备了丰盛的烧香草羊肉
My wife made it because she knows how much you like it.
我妻子特地做的 她知道你很喜欢吃
Dad. Did you hear me?
爸爸 你有听见我说吗
And the spices are just so hot, you know. Not too much, not too little...
而且调味料放得恰到好处 不会太辣...
I'm gay, Mr Kharral.
我是同性恋 克罗尔先生
I always have been.
我一直都是
It's a fucking stupid, messed- up world.
这个世界愚蠢 混乱
I've got my God. He speaks to me every day.
我相信真♥主♥ 他每天都和我交流
Some things I just can't work out. So I leave them be. OK?
有些事我不懂 那就随它去吧 好吗
Even if I think they're wrong.
即使我认为那是错的
Because I know one day he'll make me understand.
可我相信总有一天他会让我顿悟
I've got that trust.
我十分确信
It's called belief.
这就是信仰
I'm a lucky man. Right?
我很幸运 不是吗
Yes, Dad.
是的 爸爸
Come, Maxxie. The food's ready.
来 马克西 宴席摆好了
Jesus, Anwar! Who's the DJ?
主啊 安瓦 DJ是谁
Can't be that bad. They've got lamb bhuna.
没那么糟啦 还有烧香草羊肉呢
What? Your mum's?
你妈做的吗
Yup.
对
Let's go.
走吧
I've had the best birthday present ever.
我得到了最棒的生日礼物
Cos you're back with your best mate, yeah?
因为你跟你的好哥们和好了吗
No, stupid. I've pulled.
别傻了 我享到艳福了
You coming in?
你进去吗
Go find Cassie.
快去找凯茜吧
Cheers, Tone.
谢了 托尼
Sid...
希德...
That was on your bed.
这个放在你床上
All right.
好
I'll see you.
回见
Just you and me, sis.
只有你和我了 妹妹
Fucking wanker.
你个蠢货
Eff? What you talking about?
艾菲 你说什么啊
Michelle.
米歇尔
I tried.
我试过了
Nah. Wanker.
不对 蠢货
I said sorry. Wanker.
我道过歉了 蠢货
Effy!
艾菲
I liked it better when you didn't talk.
你不说话的时候更可爱
Wanker.
蠢货
Stay here.
待在这儿
Hey, Cassie.
嗨 凯茜
Wow! Hi, Tony.
嗨 托尼
Is she all right?
她还好吗
She couldn't make it stick.
她咽不下去
Bummer.
真是可怜
I'm leaving tonight.We're going to Scotland.
我今晚要走了 去苏格兰
Sid's looking for you.
希德在找你
Tell him goodbye for me.
替我和他告别
Tell him yourself.
自己去和他说吧
No.
不行
See you, Tony.
回见 托尼
No, wait!I've got you a going- away present.
不 等一下 我有份践行礼物要给你
I think you want to see this.
你肯定想看看这个
Style- wise it could be improved.
文风还有待改进
But it made several compelling thematic points.
但主题还挺鲜明
Excuse me.
喂
Give it back, mate.
还给我 伙计
My ring's gone walk about, cobber,
我的戒指出去遛弯了 朋友
and I've come over all shonky.
我这来拜访你了
I've heard that can happen.
我听说过这种事
You looking for a touch of this?
你是不是想尝尝这个
Oh, Merve,
马文
we hardly know each other.
我们还不熟呢
You don't want me and my Joeys to spit the dummy.
你可不想惹我和我朋友生气
Because they'll take you lower than a dead dingo's donger.
他们会把你打成死狗一样
Right. Now they've lost me.
是吗 这下我糊涂了
Stop it! Stop it, all of you, for fuck's sake!
行了 你们够了 上帝啊
Give it back, Chris. OK?
还给我 克里斯 好吗
Give what back?
还什么
All right.
好吧
Sorry.
对不起
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a happy event!
女士们 先生们 发生了一件大喜的事
A very happy event! Everyone, whoo!
很喜庆的事 大家注意啦
No, it's not that. Listen!
不 不是那样的 听我说
It's yours, Angie. Do you want it?
是你的 安吉 你想要吗
No.
不
Yeah. She loves me.
嗯 她爱的是我
Oh, my God! Oh, no!
我的上帝 不
Fight! Fight! Fight!
打 打 打
Has anybody seen Cassie?
有人看到凯茜吗
Someone call the police!
谁报个警啊
Not the face!
不准打脸
Hello, Tony.
嗨 托尼
'Michelle? '
米歇尔
What?
干什么
Michelle, I want to talk to you.
米歇尔 我想和你谈谈
'I can't hear you.'
我听不见你说话
Michelle, listen... Is it a bad signal?
米歇尔 喂...信♥号♥♥不好吗
Hang on.
等会儿
Can you hear me now? 'Tony? '
能听到我说话吗 托尼
I need to tell you something.
我有话对你说
I'm a twat.
我是个混账
I don't know why I'm like this. Maybe I can change.
我不知道我为什么这样 或许我能改
'I can change.'
我能改的
You're the only one.
你是我的唯一
'The truth is... '
事实上
The truth is, I love you.
事实上 我爱你
Tony! Ahhhhhl
托尼 啊...
Tony?
托尼
Tony!
托尼
Fuck!
该死
**Now, that I've lost everything to you*
*我把一切都给了你
**You say you wanna start something new*
*你却说你想另寻新的爱情
**And it's breakin' my heart you're leavin', *
*你的离去令我心如刀割
**baby, I'm grievin'*
*亲爱的 我好难过
**But if you wanna leave, take good care*
*但如果你一定要走 请好好保重
**Hope you have a lot of nice things to wear*
*希望你会有好多漂亮的衣服
**But then a lot of nice things turn bad out there*
*不过这大千世界 会毁掉很多美好的东西
**Ooh, baby, baby, it's a wild world*
*亲爱的 这是个疯狂的世界
**It's hard to get by just upon a smile*
*只凭一个微笑 要怎么支撑下去
**Ooh, baby, baby, it's a wild world*
*亲爱的 这是个疯狂的世界
**I'll always remember you like a child, girl*
*我会永远记住你的纯真
**You know I've seen a lot of what the world can do*
*我见识过了这个世界狰狞
**And it's breakin' my heart in two*
*这让我伤心不已
**Because I never wanna see you a sad, girl,*
*因为我不希望你变得忧郁
**don't be a bad girl*
*变得不堪
**But if you wanna leave, take good care*
*但如果你一定要走 请好好保重
**Hope you make a lot of nice friends out there*
*希望你能交到很多好朋友
**But just remember there's a lot of bad and beware...*
*但要记住这世间险恶 一定小心
**Ooh, baby, baby, it's a wild world*
*亲爱的 这是个疯狂的世界
**It's hard to get by just upon a smile*
*只凭一个微笑 要怎么支撑下去
**Ooh, baby, baby, it's a wild world*
*亲爱的 这是个疯狂的世界
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表