剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Tony!
托尼
Tony!
托尼
For Christ's sake, Tony!
看在上帝的分上 托尼
Tony!
托尼
Sorry! The volume's bust again!
对不起 音量控制器又坏了
Turn it down!
把它关了
Im trying! Every fucking morning!
我在弄呢 天天早上都这样
Why don't you just get the sodding thing fixed?!
把那烂东西修好不就得了
All right. All right.
好的 好的
Pull the plug out! What?
把插头拔掉 什么
Pull the fucking plug out you twat!
把那该死的插头拔掉 你个笨蛋
Jesus Christ, Tony!
上帝啊 托尼
Pull the plug out,you pillock!
把插头拔了 你个蠢货
Tony!
托尼
Tony!
托尼
Oh, shit!
混♥蛋♥
Bugger!
该死
How long you gonna be in there? Not long now.
你还要多久 马上
Oh, fucking, bollocking, twat, fuck.
我日 真♥他♥妈♥的操蛋
How come I'm never allowed to use my own sodding bathroom?!
我他妈连自己的厕所都不能用
Oh, Jesus wept.
神都为我哭了
Hey, sweetheart, do you want some eggs?
甜心 要来点鸡蛋吗
No, thanks.
不 谢谢
Effys having some. She didn't sleep too well.
艾菲都吃了 她昨晚没睡好
Get out of the bathroom.
快从厕所里滚出来
I need a piss!
我要小便
Tony! He won't even answer me.
托尼 他居然不回答我
I mean, what's he doing up there?
他到底在里面做什么
Perming his fucking pubes or something?
烫他的傻♥逼♥阴毛还是什么
I mean, Anthea, what is he doing?!
安西娅 他在干什么
I think that lock's messed up again.
我感觉门锁好像又坏了
I put the drill under the sink.
电钻在水槽下面
You take me for a complete James Blunt, don't you?
你当我是傻缺啊
Do you want an egg? I want a fucking piss.
你要鸡蛋吗 我他妈要尿尿
Jim, I was wondering,do you have to swear all the time?
吉姆 我在想 你非要成天粗口吗
Sodding, fucking, bollocky shit, wank. Where is the twat?
混♥蛋♥ 傻♥逼♥ 白♥痴♥ 狗屎 那蠢东西在哪
Every fucking morning!
每天早上都他妈这样
Fuck off.
滚蛋
Wake up, Sid, you twat. I'm asleep.
醒醒 希德 你个傻蛋 我睡着
No, you're not.
不 你没有
Or just too bored to speak to you,so leave a message.
或者懒得鸟你 有事请留言
You're a lazy turd Sid.
你就是坨懒屎 希德
We have plans, remember?
我们还有正事 记得吗
Concerning your cock. Ring me.
有关你家老二 回我
Got you! I'm not here you wankers. Leave a message.
吓到了吧 我不在 蠢货 留言
Jesus, dozy fuckers.
上帝 这两个嗜睡的混♥蛋♥
Tony? What?
托尼 什么事
Jal, can you nip round and wake Sid up?
杰奥 你能顺路把希德叫醒吗
Nip round? He lives half a mile away.
顺路 他住在半英里外
Just nip round and quickly give him a...
就顺道把他叫醒 然后给他个...
I'm trying to fucking practice here.
我还想练习呢
I've got another call. Stay on the line.
又有电♥话♥来了 别挂线
Jesus.
上帝啊
Hi, Nips.
嘿 乳♥头♥
Stop calling me, Nips, Tony.
不准再叫我乳♥头♥ 托尼
Its a funny name.
这名字多好玩啊
I've seen a few nipples, Nips,and yours are fucking hilarious.
我见过好多乳♥头♥ 可你的最他妈有趣
My nipples are not funny, OK?
我的乳♥头♥不好笑
That's your opinion.
那是你的看法
Anyway, you said you'd help out with Sid today.
总之 你说过今天要帮希德的
What?!
什么
With Sid. The virgin thing.
帮希德 处♥男♥的事
You weren't serious?
你不是认真的吧
He's got to pop his cherry and I've nominated you to
他必须破处了 而我提议你去
you know, help out.
帮帮忙
God, Tony. Do I have to?
老天啊 托尼 我非得去吗
You promised. Hang on, I've got Chris on the line. Stay there.
你答应过的 等等 克里斯打来了 别挂
Whatever.
管你的
Yeah, man. You rang?
兄弟 你来电♥话♥了吗
Where the fuck is everyone? Its nine oclock.
人都他妈死哪去了 都九点了
Oh man, I'm in bed.
兄弟 我还在床上呢
Can't you go and get Sid?
你能去叫希德吗
I can't. I'm busy.
我不行 我很忙
Busy-busy, you remember?
忙那事呢 想起来没
Ah, Buck Tooth?
龅牙姐
Yo!
答对了
Give her a big hello from me, yeah?
帮我问候她
You already did that, didn't ya. Its my turn now, mate.
你早问候过了吧 该我了
All right, laters.
好了 晚点打给你
Anyway,it's not that much to ask, Nips.
总之 这也不算大事 乳♥头♥
Sid's almost 17.
希德快17岁了
He's gotta get laid before his birthday
他必须在生日前滚次床单
otherwise he can't be my friend, obviously.
否则他就不能当我朋友了
What the fuck are you talking about, Tony?
你♥他♥妈♥在讲什么呢 托尼
Sorry, Jal. Wrong call. Can you hold?
对不起 杰奥 打错了 别挂好吗
No. Perhaps you could help out with Sids cherry.
不行 或许你可以帮希德解决处♥男♥问题
I don't think so, Tony.
我看不行 托尼
You need someone deaf, blind and stupid for that.
你得找个又聋又瞎又蠢的人去做
That's unkind. Bye, Tony.
这太刻薄了 再见 托尼
Wanna come to a party?
要来参加派对吗
Goodbye, Tony. And stop calling Michelle Nips.
再见 托尼 别再叫米歇尔乳♥头♥了
It's a funny name.She's got a funny nipple...
多好玩啊 她的乳♥头♥很搞笑
You still there?
你还在吗
All right. Huh?
好吧 什么
All right. I'll help Sid if he's so desperate.
他要是饥渴到这份儿上了 我就帮帮他
Safe. Well do it at the party tonight, yeah.
很好 我们今晚在派对上搞定
Meet us in the cafe so we can plan.
去咖啡馆碰面 我们计划一下
I have to plan?
还要计划吗
Oh, yes. Later, Nips. I said don't call me...
好 回见 乳♥头♥ 我说了别叫我...
They're fine!
它们很正常啊
I can't talk right now.
我现在不方便说话
Cheers, Tony.
真谢谢你 托尼
Tony?
托尼
Hello, Mr Jenkins. It's Tony.
你好 詹金斯先生 我是托尼
Hi, Tony. What can we do for you?
你好 托尼 什么事
It's just that we're a little worried about Sid.
我们有点担心希德
He's got a sociology test in ten minutes and, er
他十分钟后有一个社会学考试
What? He's what?
什么 他要什么
Wake up you lazy, bone-idle,little fucker!
醒醒 你这懒骨头 小畜生
Up! You complete and total fucking sodding waste of fucking space!
你♥他♥妈♥就是一占地方的废物
What?
干什么
Cafe now! We've got things to talk about.
马上来咖啡馆 有事商量
Like what?
商量什么
Virgins. Huh?
处♥男♥问题 什么
Virgins. Virginity.
处♥男♥ 贞洁
Whose?
谁的
Yours, you anus.
你的 蠢货
I'm listening. Hang on.
我在听 别挂
Tony?
托尼
Cheers, Tone.
我谢你 托尼
My uncle wants to stone me to death now.
我叔叔现在想用石头砸死我
No, he doesn't. Your uncles lovely. What was it?
不会的 你叔叔很可爱 什么事
Party tonight. Sids getting de-cherried.
今晚派对 希德要破处
Chris promised Maxxie
克里斯答应了马克西
we're gonna go to his big gay night out.
我们今晚去参加他的同志之夜
Is Chris gay?
克里斯是同志
No. Are you gay?
不 那你是同志
No. But Maxxie says theres gonna be lots of hot women there
不 但马克西说现场会有很多辣妹
desperate because theres nobody to shag
她们不会挑拣 因为除了我和克里斯
except for me and Chris.
没有人会搞她们
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表