剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
No, I don't.
不 不认为
Sorry, that sounded far less harsh in my head.
抱歉 我没想到说出口这么伤人
Don't worry about it.
没事的
Michelle.
米歇尔
Wait up.
等等
Listen, I'm off to a late-nighter at the sports club.
我要去运动俱乐部参加夜场派对
Fancy coming? A quick drink?
想去吗 去喝几杯
Can you not take a hint? Come on.
你就是听不懂人话吗 得了
You must have worked out by now that I didn't do it.
你现在也该知道我没那么做了吧
You had porno pictures of your sister on your phone.
你手♥机♥里有你妹妹的艳照
How fucked up are you?
你变♥态♥啊
Someone set me up! Yeah, right, Josh.
有人陷害我 是啊 乔希
Look, the party'll be a laugh.
那派对很有意思的
Michelle! Please!
米歇尔 别这样
Fuck it. Go.
算了 走
Good decision.
做得对
Fucked-up is an understatement.
说他变♥态♥都太保守
He's got nice wheels, though... for a nutter.
他的车不错 对一个疯子来说
Shut up!
闭嘴
Home! This place is fucking brilliant.
到家啦 这地方真♥他♥妈♥的赞
This is where the rich kids come to die.
这里 就是富二代醉生梦死的地方
Welcome to my world.
欢迎来到我的世界
I feel a bit rough!
我有点难受
Kevin, I think you should take Julie to the bathroom.
凯文 你带朱莉去洗手间吧
Come on. Let's get you cleaned up.
来吧 我带你去清理一下
Finally, we're alone.
终于 就剩我们了
Not quite.
不完全是
Jesus Christ.
上帝啊
Fuck! I wondered when you were going to turn up.
操 我还在想你什么时候能来呢
Hello, Effy. I'm Jesus Christ.
你好 艾菲 我是上帝
Anything?
有发现吗
Nothing.
没有
Bollocks!
娘的
You know, she may be having a bit of fun,
也许她正玩得开心
a joke at your expense.
就是跟你闹着玩呢
That's not her style.
她不会这么做
No, I know Effy.
不 我了解艾菲
She's cleverer than this.
她可没那么蠢
In fact, she's the cleverest fucking person I know.
事实上 她是我认识的最聪明的人
I don't know anyone like her.
我再没见过谁像她那样
Cass?
凯茜
Look, I'm worried about her.
听着 我很担心她
I just... Even if we're looking in the same places twice...
哪怕要把找过的地方再找一遍
Cassie, she was... Please, Sid?
凯茜 她刚才... 求你啦 希德
OK.
好吧
Effy? 'Hey, Tone.
艾菲 喂 托尼
'You've gotta come to this party down at Cumberland Basin.
你一定要来参加坎伯兰港的派对
'We're flying the virgin highway.'
我们在处♥女♥公路上飞驰呢
Who is this? 'Effy says hi.'
你是谁 艾菲向你问好
What? Put Effy on the phone!
什么 让艾菲接电♥话♥
Hello?
喂
Fuck! Come on, Sid.
操 走吧 希德
Looks a bit... spooky.
看起来有点 阴森森的
You're not still afraid of the dark?
你不是还怕黑吧
You still sleep with that night light on, don't you?
你晚上还开着照明灯睡觉 是不
It's not a night light.
那不是照明灯
It's a glow-in-the-dark Batman. It's retro.
是个夜光蝙蝠侠 很复古的
Effy!
艾菲
Effy! Effy! Effy!
艾菲 艾菲 艾菲
Effy! Eff... y!
艾菲 艾菲
No, I don't think she's here.
我觉得她不在这儿
Doesn't look like much of a party, does it? No.
看起来不太像派对 是吧 不像
Effy! Effy!
艾菲 艾菲
Only if you want some.
你是真想要才行
Course she fucking wants it.
她当然想要啦
There we go.
好了
Dr Stock's marvellous medicine.
斯托克医生的灵丹妙药
Sometimes I think I was born backwards, you know?
有时我觉得我生来是颠倒的
Come out of my mum the wrong way.
我妈生我的时候生错了
I hear words go past me backwards.
我听到颠倒的话
The people I should love I hate.
我恨我该爱的人
And the people I hate...
而我恨的人
Ow! Fuck!
妈的
All the help I've ever given you,
我以前那么帮你
and you've been fucking useless tonight.
你今晚居然这么没用
I've been good.
我挺好的
You've been useless. You're always fucking useless.
你很没用 你一直都那么没用
Take Michelle.
就说米歇尔吧
I worked fucking hard to create a shagging opportunity for you.
我千方百计为你创造了个上她的机会
Then you went pussy. No...
你却萎了 没有
Instead, she ends up with this Josh,
结果她跟那个乔希搞上了
A complete fucking knob, who I have to sort,
就是一傻♥逼♥ 我还得去收拾他
So that's your fault, too. You know that.
这也是你的错
Sort? What did you do?
收拾 你做什么了
Put naked pictures of Abigail on his phone.
把阿比盖尔的裸照考进他手♥机♥上
Made sure Michelle could see them.
而且让米歇尔看到
Made sure everyone could see them.
让每个人都看到
It was quite funny.
挺有趣的
Funny? That's sick.
有趣 那叫变♥态♥
His sister. Why did you do that?
那是他妹妹 你为什么要那么做
You know what, Tony?
你知道吗 托尼
Sometimes I don't know why we're friends any more.
有时候我不知道我们怎么还是朋友
It's weird, isn't it?
很奇怪 是不是
I'm from Mars, you're from Venus.
我是火星人 你是金星人
I do things, you worry about them.
我随心所欲 你就忧心忡忡
I sleep with girls, you persuade them to attempt suicide.
我和女生上♥床♥ 你却整得她们想自杀
Don't.
别惹我
Are you bunching your fists at me, Sid?
你想揍我吗 希德
If you wanna hit me, go right ahead.
你要是想打我 就来吧
I said a punch, not a bitch slap!
我说用拳头 别像娘们似的打耳光
I can't believe you slapped me! That's hilarious!
你居然打我耳光 太可笑了
Sid, you'd better not be crying.
希德 你最好别哭
I'm not crying cos you punched me.
我不会因为你揍我就哭的
You're crying for the kids in Africa?
难道你是为了非洲儿童哭吗
You know I used to so look up to you, don't you?
你知道我曾经很敬仰你吗
Of course I did!
我当然知道
You were at home every night wanking your brains out.
你每晚在家里 打飞机打得不亦乐乎
"Someday I'll be like Tony.
有一天我会像托尼那样
"Someday I'll be like Tony."
有一天我会像托尼那样
And now I can think of nothing worse than being you!
现在我觉得做你这种人真是糟透了
You've always been selfish, I always understood that.
你总是那么自私 我一直都知道
You did things because you wanted something.
你以前做事是因为你有所需
Fine. Makes sense.
好吧 还能理解
But now,
不过现在
now you do things because you can!
你现在做事是因为你能做到
You fuck with people...
你折腾别人
...and I don't get why.
而我不能理解
You've got no friends, no girlfriend,
你没朋友了 女友也没了
only your parents left.
就剩下父母了
Not even Effy is answering your calls.
连艾菲都不接你电♥话♥
You're right,
你说对了
She is clever.
她是很聪明
Every time you talk, Sid,
你每次一说话 希德
little flecks of spit are coming out of your mouth
唾沫星子就从你嘴里喷出来
and they're going on my face.
都溅到我脸上了
Sid? Sid! Don't be a little girl.
希德 希德 别跟个小女生似的
What?
怎么回事
Ef?
艾菲
Who the fuck is doing this?!
是谁在搞鬼
Sid. Sid! How the hell am I going to get out of here?
希德 希德 我要怎么离开这儿啊
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表