剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
What the fuck's happened to her?
她到底怎么了
It's all my fault.
都是我的错
OK.
好
It's OK. Let's just get her to a hospital, OK?
没事了 我们送她去医院吧 好吗
Do you think she can hear us?
你觉得她能听见我们说话吗
I don't know, darling.
我不知道 亲爱的
Effy, love?
艾菲 宝贝
Her hands are cold.
她的手好凉
Well, maybe best let her sleep.
还是让她睡吧
She can hear you, Dad.
她能听见的 爸爸
That's enough from you.
你够了吧
Doctor...
医生
Sorry, is she?
抱歉 她怎么样
Oh. It's all looking fine.
一切正常
It's good, yes. I'd go as far as great.
挺好的 可以说很好
These kids are remarkably resilient creatures, you know?
这些孩子恢复能力都相当强
It's all gone,
药效都过了
and whatever hasn't will be out in a few days. One way or the other.
哪怕剩下一点几天内就能排出去
She took some very clean, pure pharmaceuticals.
她摄入的只是药而已 没什么问题
Right, OK. I'll leave you be.
好了 我不打扰了
So I suppose we should congratulate you
我猜我们应该祝贺你
for getting her clean drugs.
给她的是干净的药物
You think this was me?
你以为是我给了她药
She was with you!
她跟你一起的
I wasn't, I was...
我没有 我
Don't deny it!
别否认了
Tony, she's your little sister!
托尼 她可是你妹妹啊
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
But, listen... for a second...
但 听我说...
No. I've had enough of listening to you. We all have!
不 你说的够多了 我们都听够了
You and your horrid little ways,
你和你的那些可怕的小手段
always at other people's expense.
总耍得别人团团转
Hang on. That's enough.
等等 够了
What?
什么
He loves Effy.
他很爱艾菲
Don't you think this is hard enough?
他已经很难过了
And who the fuck are you?
你算哪根葱啊
I'm his best friend!
我是他的好哥们
And I'm his fucking father!
我可是他老爸
I know what you are.
我知道你是什么人
Come on, Tony. We're going.
来吧 托尼 我们走
I wanna stay with Effy.
我想陪着艾菲
Come on, mate.
走吧 伙计
Ah! Fuck!
妈的
Thank you, Sid.
谢谢 希德
It's OK. They're free.
没事 免费的
No, I mean really, thank you.
不 我说真的 谢谢你
Yeah, I know what you mean, Tony.
我知道你的意思 托尼
She's gonna be OK. Yeah.
她会没事的 嗯
I'm sorry.
对不起
OK.
好吧
Thing is...
问题是
I know I can be a wanker sometimes...
我知道我有时很贱
But everyone likes that, don't they?
但大家不都喜欢这样吗
Ball-busting, turning heads wherever I go.
到处惹事 走到哪都引人瞩目
People like that.
大家就喜欢这样
And I like people liking that.
我也喜欢这种感觉
We don't have to do this now.
我们不用现在谈这个
But then...
但是
I start to feel... distorted because...
我开始觉得...别扭 因为
...Because I'm more than that.
因为那不是我的全部
I don't wanna be a wanker.
我不想做个贱♥人♥
I don't, Sid.
我不想 希德
Effy knows that.
艾菲就明白
She loves me for who I really am.
她爱的是真正的我
I quite like Lionel Richie.
我挺喜欢莱昂·里奇的
All I know is,
我只知道
when I was scared tonight,
今晚 我感到害怕时
And I was a bit... a lot...
我有点...非常
I wanted you there.
希望有你在身边
Effy's different. I sort of own her
艾菲不一样 可以说她是我的
Cos she's my sister, but with you...
因为她是我妹妹 但你
I just really wanted you there.
我真的很希望你能在我身边
And then you were in the car.
然后你就开车出现了
The thing is, Tony,
问题是 托尼
you sort of own me, too.
我其实也是你的
Mostly in a good way.
基本上是件好事
Come on, I'm taking you for breakfast.
走吧 我带你吃早餐去
You do know it's 4am, don't you?
你知道现在是凌晨4点吧
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Do you reckon we'll find us anywhere that'll do us a curry?
你说我们能找到一个买♥♥咖喱的地方吗
I've got a real craving for curry.
我真的很想吃咖喱
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表