剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Don't do this to me, Graham, he's your son.
别让我去 格雷姆 他是你儿子
Can't help that.
真♥他♥妈♥没办法
He's a fuck-up, just like his mum.
他是个废物 跟他妈一样
I don't want him here, OK? I'm taking a shower.
我不想看见他 好吗 我去洗澡了
Everything's fine, he's just got a couple of calls to make.
没事了 他只是要打几个电♥话♥
He's calmed down. You look nice together, Chris.
他安静多了 你们挺投缘的 克里斯
Just wants to suckleon something, probably.
可能就是想吸点什么
Give me your finger.
把你手指给我
Come on, Sammy. Come on.
乖 萨姆 乖
Listen. His mum has... Does he want money?
他妈妈... 他想要钱吗
No. He doesn't.
不 不是的
Chris!
克里斯
You OK?
你还好吧
I could never do them knots at Cubs, you know,
我童子军时总学不会打结
always said, "Ah, he's not got the fingers for it," or whatever.
人家就说我"笨手笨脚"什么的
But look what my fucking fingers can do now, eh?
看看我的手现在多灵巧啊
Hey, do you... do you wanna hear aboutthe best day of my life?
你想听听我这辈子最好的一天吗
Cubs.
童子军时候
I'd pissed myself by accident.
我不小心尿了裤子
They'd had us sitting downfor ages and, um, I was trying...
他们让我们坐了好久 我想
trying to get out like to leave the room
离开那屋子
but this little kid kept blocking me,
但有个孩子总拦着我
stopping me leaving, he was playinga game or something and, um...
不让我出去 他好像是在玩什么游戏
So I told him, right, that he was a dickhead,
我就说他是个混♥蛋♥
and that he's gonna get out of my way, dickhead...
还让他给我滚开 混♥蛋♥
...and then the whole place went quiet
然后 整个屋子都静了下来
cos I'd said "dickhead".
因为我说了"混♥蛋♥"
And then they was all laughing,everyone,
然后大家都笑了起来
and I couldn't work out if it was cos I'd swore
我就想不通那是因为我说了脏话
or if they'd seen that my shorts were wet,
还是因为他们看见我裤子湿了
so I tried to cover my shorts withmy hands,
所以我就用手遮着我的短裤
right, but that meant they all definitely noticed
结果这下他们就都看到了
and then there was more laughing.
然后就笑得更厉害了
But, yeah, Peter,
但是 彼得
my brother, he was, um,
我哥哥 他是
he was youngest-ever sixer or something.
他是最年轻的童子军队长
They're the ones in charge, sixers.
队长是负责的人
He could do all the knots, him.
他什么结都会打
Him and Dad would practise.
他和爸爸经常练习
He loved it.
他喜欢那样
Anyway, he stands up, yeah, sixer,
总之 他站了起来 队长嘛
and, um, and they all liked him,
大家都喜欢他
and, um,
然后
he takes my hand,
他领着我
and took me to the toilet.
带我去了厕所
and then, yeah, he take my shorts off and then he cleaned me up.
然后他帮我脱了短裤 给我洗干净了
And then he took off his shorts and put them on me.
他脱掉他的短裤给我穿上
And then...
然后
he kissed me on the cheek,
他亲了我的脸
and took my hand,
领着我
and we both went out there.
一起走出去
Him just in his pants.
他只穿着内♥裤♥
No-one laughed.
没人笑他
Best day of my life.
这辈子最好的一天
Look, don't, um, don't tell the others, yeah, about...
听我说 别跟其他人提起...
No, I won't.
嗯 我不会的
Do you know what you're gonna do?
你知道你要怎么办吗
What, me?
我吗
No, I...
不 我
You think your mum's gonna come back?
你觉得你妈还会回来吗
No, she's still around.
不 她根本没走
How do you know?
你怎么知道
She left flowers by the grave again.
她又给我哥献花了
Every time you see a nipple,
每次看到乳♥头♥
you have to drink one shot down in one, OK?
就得一口干 怎么样
What's a camel toe?
什么是骆驼趾
Tony?
托尼
It's when it bunches around the...
就是裤子勒紧了
...crack.
下面的样子
It's a minge thing.
就是下面那东西
Yeah. Oh. Nice.
对 好啊
You got slow playon this thing, Michelle?
这东西能慢放吗 米歇尔
What? Slow play?
什么 慢放
There! Where?
那里 怎么了
A nipple, I saw a nipple.
乳♥头♥ 我看见乳♥头♥了
Concealed or free?
遮住了还是露出来了
If concealed counts, we're gonna be drinking a lot.
如果遮住的也算 我们就要喝很多了
It can be concealed and visible. Just ask Jal.
遮住也看得见 不信问杰奥
What? When you're wearing that red top.
什么 你的那件红上衣啊
Will someone rewind the tape,
麻烦谁倒下带
so we can all see the nipple
这样大家就都能看到乳♥头♥
and drink, please?
然后我们干杯
Where's the controls?
遥控器在哪
Sid. Oh, sorry, just gotta...
希德 抱歉 我去...
You better not be going for a wank.
你最好不是去打飞机
Where's the fucking controls?
遥控器他妈在哪
Gimme the remote.
给我遥控器
I think we should go on a date.
我觉得我们该去约会
What, us?
我们吗
We don't have to have... OK.
我们不非得... 好
Er... yeah.
嗯 好啊
That was a nipple! You know what? I don't fucking care.
那是个乳♥头♥ 告诉你 我才不管
There was a teacher in here last.
这里之前住过一个老师
He might not have collected all his things.
他可能没把东西都拿走
If you find anything, just put them in the corner, OK?
如果你找到什么 就放在角落 好吗
Yeah.
好的
I...
我
They told me to tell you
他们让我告诉你
that although this isn't a classroom or anything,
这虽然不是教室
this is still college property.
但还是学校的财产
So if you do any damage or...
所以如果你弄坏了什么
Well, it will...
嗯 那就...
They could kick you out of school.
他们会把你赶出学校
OK.
好的
I'm sorry, it's just... They said to say.
抱歉...他们让我说一声
No, it's OK, I don't mind.
没关系 我不介意
I...
我
Your friends said you like fish.
你朋友说你喜欢养鱼
And I wanted to give you
我想给你
a room-warming.
一个乔迁礼物
That for me?
给我的吗
They didn't have any bowls left in the store.
商店没有鱼缸了
I just wanted to give you something.
我只是想送你点东西
Wish you luck.
祝你好运
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
I should go.
我该走了
OK.
好的
Sorry.
哦 挡路了
Right.
没事
Bye.
再见
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表