剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表
Lunch is served.
午饭到了
Eat and weep.
哭着吃吧
Hey, grab me a good one, Billy.
嘿 Billy 给我挑个好的
I got you.
没问题
I got salami. Damn it, I wanted salami!
我拿意大利香肠味的了 该死的 我想要这个
Yes, roast beef.
烤牛肉味的
Meatball sub, come to me.
肉丸子味的 归我了
She got the meatball! Get in there, man!
她拿了肉丸子味的 还不快点 老兄
Winner, winner, chicken parm.
抢先一步 我拿鸡肉味的了
Prosciutto, mmm!
意大利熏火腿味 太好了
Thanks, Billy.
多谢 Billy
Thanks for getting your cop discount, babe.
亲爱的 谢谢你的警♥察♥折扣
These sandwiches are the best in town.
这家三明治是全城最好吃的
Yeah, it sucks that they don't give EMTS a discount.
对 但是他们怎么可以不给急救人员打折
Oh, don't worry about it.
哦 别难过
We're used to being the
我们已经习惯
redheaded stepchild of emergency services.
急救服务业的红发继子这个身份了
What is so criminal about being a redheaded stepchild?
红发继子到底有什么罪过
It's not like they can help it.
他们自己也无能为力
Sorry, my dad remarried into blondes.
抱歉 我爸爸跟一个金发女人再婚了
It was hard. It's cool.
挺不好过的 没啥
I don't trust blondes neither 'cause Nazis and Rocky IV
什么金头发的人我都不相信 都怪纳粹党和<洛奇4>
and that little evil kid from Harry Potter
<哈利波特>里的那个坏小孩
and that other little evil kid from Game of Thrones.
还有<权力的游戏>里的另一个坏小孩
Caprese? Oh, hell, no!
番茄沙拉味的 不是吧
Caprese is a bullshit sandwich.
番茄沙拉味是什么破三明治
Ain't even a sandwich.
连三明治都算不上
It's a goddamn salad on a bun.
明明就是铺在面包上的沙拉
You can share with me, Cash.
Cash 你可以吃我的
I brought some leftovers from home.
我从家里带了点剩饭剩菜过来
What you got there, boy?
你带了什么 孩子
Sloppy Joe?
邋遢的Joe(牛肉三明治)吗
How old are you, man?
你几岁了 老兄
I love them so much that my mom started calling them
我爱吃到我妈都把它们叫
"Sloppy Brians."
"邋遢的Brian"
I can't believe your mom
我不敢相信
is literally still packing your lunch for you.
你妈妈现在还帮你准备午饭
Oh, I can. He lives with his parents.
哦 我相信 他跟他父母住一块
His mom probably laid out his uniform and some fresh undies
没准今天早上他妈妈还帮他准备好
on his bed for him this morning.
他的制♥服♥和要换洗的内衣裤
First of all... And I can't believe
首先 我不敢相信
I still have to explain this to you guys-
我还得跟你们解释这个
I don't live with my parents.
我不跟我父母住一块
I live under my parents,
我住在他们下面
in the basement, which has its own door.
我住在地下室 自带门的那种
That's dope. It is dope, Billy.
酷毙了 确实 Billy
And second, I'm only living with them
其次 只要我攒够了买♥♥♥房♥♥子的钱
until I can save up enough to buy a house.
我就会搬出去
I think that is really responsible.
我觉得这很有责任心
I bet you already have most of your down payment.
你已经攒够大部分首♥付♥了吧
Oh, no, no, no, no, Stats.
哦 不 不 不 不 Stats
I'm not falling into the mortgage trap.
我可不会掉进抵押贷款的圈套
When I say that I'm saving up to buy a house,
我说我在攒买♥♥♥房♥♥子的钱
I mean that I am saving up to buy a house.
意思就是我打算直接买♥♥下房♥子
The whole house?
一整套房♥子吗
You know with what we make that will take forever.
我们这行得干上一辈子才能买♥♥得起
Not forever. 17 years.
不 17年就够了
Kevin, you can rationalize it any way you want to.
Kevin 你想怎么解释都可以
But the truth is, and we all know it,
但是事实摆在眼前 众所周知
you live with your mama.
你跟你妈妈住一块
Don't be ashamed, Brian, making the big move is scary.
没什么不好意思的 Brian 跨出那一大步是很可怕的
Believe me.
相信我
I was terrified of committing to Theresa.
我以前不敢给Theresa一个承诺
And I was up against a lot...
我要挣脱自身很多束缚
My DNA, my parents' marriage, the culture I grew up in.
我的DNA 我父母的婚姻 我成长的环境
It was a sociological trifecta.
这可是社会学中的三大问题
I know how to pick 'em.
我可真会挑男人
And yet, I have never been so happy as I am now,
现在的我是最幸福的
waking up next every morning next to this beautiful woman.
每天早晨在一个美丽的女人身边醒来
You know?
你明白吗
I got over my fears, and now my life's perfect.
我克服了我的恐惧 现在我的生活很完美
So why aren't you married?
那你为什么不结婚
Becau... shut up, Voo.
因为 闭嘴 Voo
Hey, gang, we got a leg wound in Rogers Park.
嘿 伙计们 罗杰斯公园有人腿部受伤
Who wants it?
你们谁去
It's our turn. We'll go.
轮到我们了 走吧
You know, sometimes fear can be good, though.
有时候害怕也是有好处的
For years, I was terrified of the rutabaga.
我怕吃大头菜怕了好几年
The vegetable? Why?
那个蔬菜吗 为啥
Have you seen one?
你见过那玩意儿吗
They look unholy.
看上去很邪恶
But one fateful day, a beautiful young chef
但是命中注定 有一天一个漂亮的年轻大厨
talked me into trying one.
说服我尝了一口
What happened?
然后呢
Tasted like shit.
难吃爆了
Yeah, but you got with that chef, though, right?
但是你勾搭上那个大厨了 对吗
Yes, I did.
没错
It's that beautiful young chef.
那可是漂亮的年轻大厨啊
3G.
3G
What is that smell?
这什么味儿
I hate to tell you, but it gets worse.
告诉你们个坏消息 进来味儿更大
I did not invite you in this house.
我可没邀请你们进来
You cannot come in.
你们不可以进来
They're EMTS,
他们是急救人员
not vampires, Richard.
不是吸血鬼 Richard
Sir, we just need to get a look at your leg.
先生 我们需要看一下你的腿
I told you this would happen.
我就说会这样
Medical people are so theatrical.
医护人员总是过度反应
It's bad, right? Yeah.
情况很糟 是吗 是的
Yeah Yeah, it's not good.
是的 没错 不太妙
Um, will you gentlemen give us a second?
呃 你们二位先等我们一下
You call yourself my friend.
你说你是我的朋友
You are not.
你并不是
Those are maggots. Uhhuh.
那些是蛆虫 是的
A lot of maggots. Yeah.
好多蛆虫 没错
I noticed the maggot situation too.
我也注意到了蛆虫
You okay, Brian?
Brian 你还好吗
Brian, go in the kitchen.
Brian 去厨房♥吧
No, I'm a professional. It's good.
不 我是专业的 我没事
Brian, go in the kitchen. No, it's maggots.
Brian 快去厨房♥ 不 只是蛆虫
Just maggots.
只是蛆虫罢了
Go in the kitchen right now. Okay.
快点给我去厨房♥ 好的
Yeah.
很好
All right, sir, um...
好了 先生 呃
How, how long have you had that injury?
你受伤多久了
I don't know.
我不知道
A month or two.
一两个月吧
I was splitting frozen hamburgers...
当时我正在劈开冻住的汉堡
Because I was nicely making dinner for my friend here,
因为我正好心的在为这位朋友做晚饭
when the knife, it just slipped and went right into my leg.
突然刀滑了一下 直直地插♥进♥我腿里
Ah. You know, with all
啊 你们懂的
the technology, we still have not figured out
科技发展到现在这个阶段 人类还是
how to make frozen hamburgers splittable.
没有把冻汉堡做的更好弄开
Do you believe that?
你们能相信吗
Oh, can we not talk about hamburgers right now?
哦 我们现在能先别谈汉堡吗
Yeah. No.
不谈为好
How... how you doing, Brian?
你怎么样了 Brian
Brian?
Brian
Oh, I vomited, I'm fine. Okay.
哦 我吐过了 没事了 那就好
I am not going to the hospital.
我不去医院
剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表