剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表
Not Vin Diesel enough.
不够范·迪塞尔
Vin Diesel.
范·迪塞尔
Vincent Diesel.
Vincent Diesel
You know who I feel bad for?
你们知道我对谁感到遗憾吗
I feel bad for that apartment.
我对那间公♥寓♥感到遗憾
That is one sexy apartment, John.
那是个性感的公♥寓♥ John
That apartment deserves to have sex in it every single night.
应该有人每天晚上在那间公♥寓♥里做♥爱♥
We are having plenty of sex.
我们有做足够的爱
It's just more spaced out than it used to be.
只是没有那么密集了
Tell that to the apartment.
这话你跟那间公♥寓♥说去
Got to take that apartment to dinner.
得跟那间公♥寓♥共吃晚饭
Got to wine and dine that apartment.
得在那间公♥寓♥喝酒用餐
Make that apartment feel special.
使那间公♥寓♥觉得自己与众不同
You know, I've actually given this a lot of thought.
我其实想了很多
Before Theresa and I moved in together,
在Theresa和我同居之前
we would have a ton of sex, and then we'd break up
我们会疯狂做♥爱♥ 然后我们分手
and wouldn't see each other for months.
几个月不见到对方
Then we'd get back together and make up for lost time.
接着我们会复合 弥补丢失的时光
So if you factor in all the break-ups
所以如果你把所有的分手
and the down time, we're having exactly the same amount
和低潮期一起算上
of sex we've always had. Yeah.
我们做♥爱♥的次数是相同的 好吧
I actually worked out the calculations.
我其实已经计算出了结果
Oh. Works out perfectly.
哦 一切正常
You know who calculates how much sex they're having?
你知道谁会计算做♥爱♥的次数吗
Who? People who aren't having sex.
谁 没有做过爱的人
Haha. People who sit on the couch
哈哈 那些每天晚上坐在沙发上
watching Netflix, eating Ben and Jerry's every single night.
看着Netflix公♥司♥的影片 吃着冰淇淋的人
You're not gonna get to me,
你吓唬不了我
'cause I actually love living with Theresa.
因为我喜欢跟Theresa住在一起
For two years, I tried to not do it,
两年了 我避免跟她同居
and it turns out she was right. It's awesome.
结果她是对的 这感觉很棒
Besides, sex is overrated.
还有 你们高估性♥爱♥了
I mean, look at me and Voodoo.
就像我和Voodoo
We're perfectly happy in our platonic relationship.
我们很满足我们的柏拉图式恋爱
Oh, just rub it in my face, Brian.
哦 你戳到我的痛处了 Brian
I didn't do that on purpose, Gabby.
我不是故意的 Gabby
You could be so much happier with me.
跟我在一起你会更幸福
I don't know. I'm pretty happy.
我不知道 我现在很幸福
Well, give me 48 hours. Damn.
好吧 给我两天时间 卧♥槽♥
Damn is right, Hank.
"卧♥槽♥"没错哦 Hank
Damn is right.
就是要"卧♥槽♥"哦
First of all: Holy shit.
首先 我了个去
Second of all: Don't compare me
其次 别拿我
to whatever's going on with you and Voodoo.
跟你和Voodoo之间的事作比较
You're dating an asexual.
你在跟一个无性人谈恋爱
You literally never have sex.
你根本没有做过爱
Okay, no, we don't have sex, per Se.
好吧 我们确实没有做过爱
But what we do have is actually far more beautiful.
但是我们的关系更加神圣美丽
In a way, I don't even miss the sex.
在某种程度上 我不想念性♥爱♥
Me and Voodoo, we have this intense soul connection
我和Voodoo之间强烈的灵魂共鸣
that goes far beyond the physical.
远超于肉体的性♥爱♥
We... we're operating on a higher plane and just...
我们 我们相处在一个较高的精神层面 只是
Gosh, I'm just... I'm masturbating all the time.
天哪 我一直在撸管
I mean, just... just constantly.
完全是 常撸不断
It's bad, guys.
这太糟糕了 伙计们
I mean, I'm not proud of it.
我并不为此感到骄傲
I just... I really... I don't know what to do.
我只是 我真的 我不知道该怎么办
See? Just like I said.
瞧见没 就像我说的
People can kid themselves,
人可以自欺欺人
but there is no substitute for sex.
但是没有什么能替代性♥爱♥
And that's why I'm the happiest guy on the rig,
所以我是最幸福的人
'cause I'm having sex damn near every night.
因为我差不多每天晚上都在做♥爱♥
I've actually been meaning to talk to you about something,
我其实打算告诉你一些事情
Hank, and you've just given me the perfect opportunity.
Hank 你给了我最完美的时机
Do you remember after Jeff the chef's wedding,
你还记得吗 在厨师Jeff的婚礼之后
you said you might be interested in settling down?
你说你也许会安定下来
I was emotional. I said a lot of things.
我当时很激动 我说了不少东西
Mmhmm. You specifically asked us
嗯嗯 你特别要求我们
to call you out if you fell back into a pattern
在你又一次陷入那种无意义的滥交模式时
of meaningless hook-ups.
务必把你从中敲醒
Johnny, have you been detecting a pattern?
Johnny 你察觉到他落入该模式了吗
I have indeed, my friend. Yeah.
察觉到了 朋友 好吧
Just because you two are having sex-free relationships,
不要因为你俩都处于无性♥爱♥的恋情
don't try to drag me down, too.
就妄图把我也拖下水
I'm having sex.
我有性♥爱♥啊
It's just more spaced out than it used to be, okay?
只是更分散了 好嘛
Mmhmm, mm. Which he likes.
嗯嗯 他喜欢这样
Just...
只是
Soy caramel Frappuccino.
大豆焦糖法布奇诺
Thanks, dude.
谢了 伙计
Hey, I'm sorry I've been so low energy.
嘿 对不起 我最近有点低迷
I've just been having a lot of late nights lately,
我这几天一直睡得很晚
and it's starting to take its toll.
现在开始起不良反应了
What have you been doing?
你都在干些什么
Ah, I probably shouldn't get into it.
啊 也许我一开始就不应该这样做
Everything all right? Mm, mmhmm.
没事儿吧 嗯 嗯
I've just been having a lot of sex with your sister.
我就是和你妹妹滚了很多次床单
It's basically, like, constant.
基本上是 不停地做
Like, how much sex?
很多是多少
I probably shouldn't talk about this.
我也许不应该说出来
Hey, I mean, I think we need to set up some ground rules.
嘿 我是说 我们应该设一些基本原则
You know, like, some boundaries
比如一些界线
when it comes to that kind of talk.
在咱们开始这种讨论的时候
You know, you're my partner, but I'm dating your sister,
你是我的搭档 但是我在和你妹妹约会
so I feel like we should really try to keep things above board.
所以我觉得我们应该把事情说开了
Like, I feel that any personal information of that sort
比如我觉得这种私人事情
should stay strictly off-limits from here on out.
从现在起都应该禁止被谈起
It's between myself and Maeve and no one else.
这是我和Maeve之间的事 和别人无关
Six times a week.
一周六次
No, seven.
不 七次
Wait, last week it was ten.
等等 上周是十次
It's amazing, T. I'm so happy.
太惊人了 T 我很开心
We had sex outside last night.
我们昨晚在户外做♥爱♥了
Maeve had sex outside?
Maeve在户外做♥爱♥了
Mmhmm, right under the stars. That is so weird,
嗯 就在漫天繁星之下 这太奇怪了
because as a kid, she wouldn't even go camping.
因为她小时候连野营都不参加
She didn't want to get her clothes dirty.
她不想把衣服弄脏
She wasn't wearing no clothes, T.
她没穿衣服 T
It was crazy, the moonlight bouncing off her perfect ass.
太疯狂了 月光在她完美的屁♥股♥上闪动
Her ass, ayo mio. Okay.
她的屁♥股♥ 我天 好吧
That butt is like a peach... All right.
她的屁♥股♥像个桃子 好了
But the ripest,
犹如蜜桃成熟时
most delicious peach you've ever tasted, T.
是你尝过的最美味的桃子 T
Like, I'm sorry, I wish I could describe it better to you.
就像 不好意思 我真希望我可以给你更好的描述一下
Shut up, Billy.
闭嘴 Billy
We need to have sex right now.
我们得做♥爱♥了 就现在
Yeah.
好啊
What prompted that?
是什么让你这么急
I just felt like we were due, you know?
我就是觉得咱们该做了
Yeah, totally.
是的 完全赞同
Did you feel like we were due, too?
你也觉得我们该做了吗
No, not really, anyway.
不 也不是 随便吧
What do you mean? I don't know.
你什么意思 我不知道
I just think maybe, uh,
我只是在想 也许
we should have sex outside sometime.
我们也应该去户外做♥爱♥
Really? Yeah, why not?
真的吗 是 为什么不呢
No reason.
没理由不啊
Okay, let's put that on the list.
好啊 咱们把它记下来
Let's do it right now. Now?
就现在吧 现在吗
Mm-hmm. If you can go again.
嗯 如果你能硬的起来的话
剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表