剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表
Next thing I know, I'm in a heated email exchange
接着 我跟一个名叫Shelley的女人
with a woman named Shelley.
交换了邮箱 聊得火热
Started off debating over live bait and lures
我们一开始是讨论活的诱饵
and ended up with an intense declaration of love.
最后却萌发了强烈的爱意
Turns out Shelley was a dude, huh?
结果Shelley是个男的 对吧
Yep.
没错
Got catfished on a fishing site.
在钓鱼网站被"钓"了
I ain't judging nobody.
谁还能比我糗
Oh, Brian and Gabby are here.
哦 Brian和Gabby来了
Oh, good.
哦 好
Good.
真好
That Gabby.
那个Gabby
What a smile, right? Yeah.
笑得真甜 是的
Sure lights up a room, or a backyard.
可以点亮一个房♥间 或者一个后院
Lights up a whole backyard.
点亮一整个后院
Honey, you might want to start with a smaller cup.
亲爱的 刚开始还是少喝点为妙
I'm fine, you guys.
伙计们 我没事
Damn.
见鬼
Somebody's dancing with the hurricane.
某人喝嗨了
Hey, Voo.
嘿 Voo
Where's Doug?
Doug呢
We broke up.
我们分手了
Hey, Gabby.
嘿 Gabby
That's a cute top.
你的上衣真可爱
I don't think I've ever seen you
除了你的护士制♥服♥
out of your nurse's uniform.
我好像没看过你穿别的衣服
You look good.
你看上去很漂亮
These are awesome.
这个很好喝
You should go get some.
你们应该舀点尝尝
Maybe share one.
或者共喝一杯
Hank.
Hank
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
With what?
怎么了
I need you to tell me something.
我需要你回答我一个问题
Okay.
好的
Do you think my son Carter is a gay?
你觉得我儿子Carter是基佬吗
How would I know that, Bridget?
Bridget 这我怎么知道
Just listen.
听我说
He's in the high school theater program.
他在中学里参加戏剧部
He doesn't like sports. Okay.
他不喜欢运动 好的
He has a high-pitched laugh.
他笑起来声音很尖
I think he's gay,
我觉得他是基佬
but I wanted a professional opinion.
但是我想咨♥询♥一下专业意见
I'm not getting a gay vibe from him.
在他身上我没有感觉到基佬的气息
I don't think he is.
我觉得他不是
Statistically speaking, he should be.
从数据上来说 他应该是的
They say that one out of every ten people is gay.
人们说十个人里面就有一个是基佬
Now, my other nine kids are straight,
现在的情况是 我其他九个孩子都是直的
so that leaves just Carter.
所以只有Carter了
That's not exactly how it works,
这不是这么算的
and having stereotypically gay interests
而且喜欢一般基佬喜欢的东西
doesn't make him gay.
不一定就是基佬
Can you be a dear and investigate for me?
你能帮我观察一下吗
You know, you could just ask him yourself,
你可以直接问他
considering he is your son and all.
鉴于他是你的儿子
I've told Carter it's okay if he's gay.
我告诉过Carter如果他是基佬那也没事
The new priest at our church
我们教堂新来的牧师
is accepting of alternative lifestyles.
可以接受不同的生活方式
My friend Maura's son came out of the closet
我朋友Maura的儿子出柜了
and got a standing ovation at the 10:30 Mass,
在10点30分的弥撒上受到了热烈的喝彩
and that is the Mass.
而且可是复活节那场啊
Oh, if only he could come out then.
要是他能在那时候出柜多好啊
But listen to me go on and on.
听我继续说
This isn't about me.
我不在意这个
It could be any Mass.
哪一场弥撒都可以
Christmas Eve would be a crowd-pleaser.
平安夜那场人也会很多
Could you just talk to him?
你能跟他聊聊吗
Okay, I'll look into it for you.
好的 我帮你看看
Thank you. Mmhmm.
谢谢你 嗯嗯
Yeah.
好吧
Damn shame.
真丢脸
How can you find one possible flaw
在这台华丽的机器上
with this magnificent machine?
你怎么可能找得到一点瑕疵
Its existence is its flaw.
这台机器的存在就是它的瑕疵
It's a gas grill.
这是个瓦斯烤炉
It should never have been.
就不该存在
What is wrong with a gas grill?
瓦斯烤炉怎么了
You get no char.
没有炭痕
The char is where the flavor is.
炭痕才是香味所在处
You need to flip that one.
你得给那玩意儿翻个身
Don't flip that burger.
别翻动汉堡
You'll let the juices out.
肉汁会流出来的
He let the juices out when he bought a gas grill.
他买♥♥瓦斯烤炉的时候肉汁就全没了
This grill is top of the line.
这个烤架可是极品
Tell him how much it cost, Johnny.
Johnny 告诉他这个多少钱
Both of you let it drop.
你们俩别吵了
Look, what does it matter?
看吧 这有什么关系
I mean, a grill is a grill, as long as it uses charcoal.
我的意思是 烤架就是烤架 只要它用的是木炭
That's the most ridiculous thing I ever heard.
这是我听过的最可笑的事
This baby has four different cooking zones
这件宝贝有四块不同的烹饪区
including rotisserie and a searing burner.
包含了电转烤肉架和火炉的功能
That's a very expensive grill.
这是个非常昂贵的烤架
I know how much it costs.
我知道这个多少钱
I saw it in the catalog
我在目录上看到过
next to the self-rotating wine rack
就在专卖♥♥又贵又没用的破东西的区域
in the expensive, useless shit section.
它旁边就是自转酒架
You should've just bought a cheaper grill
你就应该买♥♥个便宜一点的烤架
and cooked the money.
直接烤钱
Both of you shut it
你们两个都给我别说了
and try a burger.
吃个汉堡吧
I guarantee you you're not gonna miss any char in this bad boy.
我敢保证这个汉堡锁住了所有的风味
Mmm, this burger is perfection, son.
嗯 这个汉堡简直完美 儿子
Jerry, tell me that's not a juicy burger.
Jerry 你敢说这汉堡不好吃吗
Hey, Jerr, I got the burgers you asked for, brother.
嘿 Jerr 我把你要的汉堡带来了 兄弟
Billy Cepeda to the rescue!
Billy Cepeda是我的救星
Always. What the hell is this?
一直都是 这他妈的什么情况
Hey. What's up, y'all?
嘿 你们好吗
Hey.
嘿
Where should I put my pastelon?
我的千层面应该放哪里
Your what?
你的什么
My pastelon.
我的千层面
I learned to make it
我和Billy去波多黎各的时候
when I went to Puerto Rico with Billy.
我学会了做千层面
Yeah, it's delicious.
对 可好吃了
This thing's got beef.
里面有牛肉
It's got cheese.
有奶酪
It's got plantains.
有大蕉
Oh, I had that once.
哦 我吃过一次
It's good.
很好吃
Banana lasagna.
大蕉千层面
The thing about Puerto Rican cuisine
我喜欢波多黎各菜的原因就是
which I love is that it's hearty, healthy,
它很丰盛 很健康
and it tastes good.
还很好吃
It's not empty calories, like American food.
不像美国菜 都是没有意义的卡路里
Did you make that yourself, sweetheart?
亲爱的 这是你自己做的吗
I basically did.
基本可以这么说
I was in the kitchen with Billy's mom and Ebola.
跟我一起在厨房♥的还有Billy的妈妈和埃博拉
Oh, there's Ebola in that.
哦 还有埃博拉呢
Ebola is Spanish for "Grandmother," Theresa.
Theresa 埃博拉在西班牙语里是"祖母"的意思
God.
老天
剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表