剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表
the last time you were here.
告诉你这些
What, they didn't give you any discharge instructions?
怎么 他们没跟你讲出院注意事项吗
Nah. They must've forgot.
没 他们一定是忘了
But it's all right. Must've forgot?
但是没关系的 一定是忘了
That's their job.
那可是他们的分内事
You don't forget your job. How long you been waiting here?
分内事怎么能忘呢 你在这等了多久
Uh, maybe ten minutes.
呃 可能有十分钟
Ten mi... Ten minutes?
十 十分钟
Dude, it's... That is ridiculous.
哥们儿 这 这太荒唐了
No, it's...
不 其实
Did you have to take off work to come here?
你是不是请假过来看病的
I was just rapping a little bit, but it's cool.
我本来在练歌♥来着 不过没事
See, that's precious writing time.
看吧 浪费了宝贵的创作时间
You're an artist.
你可是个艺术家
Unbelievable. Brenda, will you...
难以置信 Brenda 请你
Brenda, will you come here for a second?
Brenda 给我过来一下
No, hey, Brenda, stay where you at.
没事 Brenda 你继续忙吧
Hey, look, your guy asked me for a autograph
对了 上次在我家
the last time in the house.
你同事管我要签名来着
So make sure you give him this autograph for me, okay?
帮我把这个给他好吗
Just keep it cool.
签个酷酷的名
And, look, I know your girl
还有 我知道
don't want me using my battle scar in my rap,
你女朋友不让我把中弹的事写在歌♥里
but I can't stop people
但我没法控制
from drawing they own conclusions, right?
把歌♥词和我的疤联♥系♥起来吧
Yeah. Hey, man, you got to do what you have to do.
是啊 哥们 你想做什么就做什么吧
I'm gonna do it.
我就写了
Good. And take care of that leg.
好的 好好养腿伤
I swear to God I will.
保证养好
Damn it.
妈的
Brenda, will you come here for a second?
Brenda 你给我过来一下
Coming.
来了
He a gangster.
他可真有范儿
"Keep rockin' that crazy Elvis hair.
"继续保持你猫王般的秀发
Styfl."
Styfl"
This is awesome.
真是棒呆
You know what I was thinking? Oh, here we go.
知道我有什么主意了吗 哦 又来了
I was thinking we need to revive
我们应该重启
the old med mobile program.
移♥动♥医疗车项目
Mmhmm, of course you were. What is it?
可不是么 那是什么项目
It's this service we used to offer
我们之前启动过这个项目
where we take the ambulance into a rough neighborhood
开着救护车去比较动♥乱♥的社区
and give basic medical care, usually flu shots,
给他们提供基本医疗 只是流感疫苗什么的
but people really appreciated it.
但人们都很感激
You're really not gonna let this go, are you?
你还是想不通是吧
Why did they get rid of the program in the first place?
那个项目为什么会停止
Because nobody wanted to work on the weekend for free,
因为没人想在周末免费加班
including this guy, especially this guy.
包括他 他抗♥议♥得尤为强烈
I was young.
我年少无知嘛
It was two years ago.
只是两年前的事
This Saturday, we're gonna do it.
这周六我们就去
I'm in. I'm out.
我去 我不去
Come on, Hank. Look, the weekend...
来吧 Hank 周末是我用来
Is my time to regroup so I can come back Monday refreshed.
休养生息的 这样周一才能满血去上班
You're gonna spend the weekend boning my landlord.
你这周末要去搞我的房♥东好么
How I refresh is my business.
我想怎么休养是我自己的事
So selfish.
自私鬼
I'm not selfish. I need me and Nick time.
我可不自私 我需要我与Nick时光
Superman need Lois Lane time.
超人也需要Lois Lane(超人女朋友)时光啊
Batman needs Robin time.
蝙蝠侠需要罗宾时光
Or wait.
等等
Does Batman need Alfred time? Mm.
还是蝙蝠侠需要Alfred(蝙蝠侠管家)时光 嗯
Or maybe Robin needs Batman time.
还是罗宾需要蝙蝠侠时光啊
Maybe Alfred needs Batman and Robin time.
可能Alfred需要蝙蝠侠与罗宾时光
Fifth text, no response. He said he wasn't coming.
发五条短♥信♥了 都不回 他说了不来了啊
Still, so selfish.
真是 自私鬼
I'm sure he has his reasons.
他一定有自己的理由
Yeah. Whatever.
是啊 管他呢
Okay, full disclosure... The basil is from my garden,
好吧 说实话 罗勒是我自己种的
but the tomatoes, unfortunately, are not.
但是可惜 西红柿不是
My friend Teddy brought them in from his farm
是我朋友Teddy从他在威斯康森的
in Wisconsin.
农场摘的
Mmm. So goddamn good.
嗯 太他妈好吃了
Right? Mmhmm.
不错吧 嗯嗯
So what do you think?
你打算干嘛
Just stay in bed all day, do absolutely nothing?
就在床上躺着 啥也不干
Well, that sounds awesome.
听着不错嘛
I'm not gonna ever pass up all this
我才不要错过这些
to go into work.
跑去工作呢
You're supposed to work today?
你今天要工作吗
Johnny wants me to do this volunteer shift
Johnny叫我去城西的不良社区
in some bad neighborhood on the West Side.
做志愿医疗
That's awesome.
多好啊
It is so cool that you do stuff like that.
你们有机会做这种好事 真是太棒了
N-no, it isn't.
不 不好啊
I mean, I did my six weeks in Haiti, of course,
我是说 虽然我在海地做过六周的志愿工作
but you... you get to do this kind of stuff every day.
但是 你们每天都可以做好事
Mm-hmm. And that's why I need a weekend.
所以我需要周末休息啊
No, you'll feel like shit if you don't go in.
不 你如果不去的话一定会很后悔的
I'll pack you a bento box.
我去给你做个便当
But wait. No, no, no.
可是 等会 不 不 不
I make a great bento box. It's from Hokkaido.
我超会做便当的 北海道式的
Hokkaido? Who...
北海道 谁
Don't nobody want no Hokkaido bento box.
谁想要啥北海道便当啊
No.
不要嘛
It'll just be real quick, all right?
很快就好的
You'll barely notice it.
一点都不疼
I knew you'd show.
我就知道你会来
We're not the two amigos.
我们不是好汉两个
We're the three amigos... One, two, and three.
而是三个好汉 一个 二个 三个
You two are interchangeable as one and two, and I'm three.
你们俩随便谁是老大老二 我是老三
All right, nice turnout. Strap on some gloves.
好吧 闪亮登场啊 戴上手套
Not even gonna ask you
真懒得问你
about that ridiculous lunch-box thing you've got.
手里搞笑的午餐盒哪来的
It's a... Nope.
这是 别说了
Glad you're here. Ready, Shawn?
你来了真好 准备好了吗 Shawn
Look at me. One, two...
看着我 一 二
Done. Look at that.
好了 怎么样
That didn't hurt too bad, now, did it?
没想象的那么疼吧
Yeah, man.
是吗 哥们儿
It's a shot. Shots hurt.
这可是打♥针♥ 能不疼吗
Well, I guess they do.
好吧 也是
Man, I don't want that.
我可不要这破玩意
Why not?
为什么
How old do you think I am, bitch?
你以为我多大了 贱♥人♥
Shawn, be respectful.
Shawn 礼貌点
Take the balloon for your sister.
把气球带回去给你妹妹
Hey.
嗨
How's it going?
还顺利吗
It's going really good. Good.
很顺利 不错嘛
Mr. Farrell. Yeah.
Farrell先生 你好
I just wanted to personally shake your hand
我就想亲自告诉你
for the work you're doing here today.
很感激你今天做的一切
Oh. Oh, yeah, glad to do it.
哦 哦 好吧 这是我们应该做的
It's... You know, it's nothing.
这 呃 这没什么的
Oh, it's something.
哦 这相当了不起
Wasn't too long ago we couldn't get anyone to come out here.
这个社区好久没人来做义务服务了
Well done, young man.
你做的很棒 小伙子
Oh. Thanks.
哦 谢谢
Someone's getting a little bit of love.
某人得到了感激哦
剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表