剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表
And while we're at it, maybe we can find you a new best friend.
在这期间 或许能给你找一个新闺蜜
A lot of gay men at this hospital.
这家医院里有好多基佬
At all hospitals, actually.
事实上 所有医院里都不少
Yeah, why is that?
是啊 为什么啊
Grey's Anatomy. Hey, Carlos!
看过实习医生格蕾没 嘿 Carlos
Now, that's Carlos,
那是Carlos
former competitive ballroom dancer.
前交谊舞舞者
Promising.
有戏啊
Lives to shop, just an okay kisser...
购物狂 吻技一般
Not that that's relevant to you.
那个跟你没太大关系
I just want someone who can make me feel like a woman again,
我只想有个人能让我再次感觉自己像个女人
you know? Hmm, no.
你懂吗 呃 不懂
Like sometimes, I wanna be whisked away.
比如有时候 我想被冲昏头脑
Hi, pretty lady.
嗨 美女
Looks like you're my V.I.P. Tonight.
看上去今晚你是我的贵宾啊
It's already happening.
感觉来了
Mm-hmm. I got faith.
嗯哼 信我没错吧
Make 'em stop laughing at us.
让她们别笑我们了
Okay, yeah, girls, that does sound like mean laughter, okay?
好吧 姑娘们 那个听起来确实像是嘲笑
Well, they're tattletaling.
呃 她们在说闲话
That's... that's true, so one demerit for each.
是 倒是了 那大家一人退一步
So moving forward, girls.
别纠缠了 姑娘们
Brian, make them share the nail polish with us.
Brian 叫她们让我们用她们的指甲油
It's not fair.
这不公平
I don't have to share my personal nail Polish
我要是不想 就没必要把我的指甲油
with anyone if I don't want to... It's the law.
跟任何人分享 法律就这么规定的
Susan, please.
Susan 拜托
Too bad being a bitch isn't against the law.
可惜当个贱♥人♥也不违法
Nope, no, no, no, okay, uh,
不 不 不 不 行了 呃
how about we play light as a feather,
咱们玩悬浮聚会怎么样
stiff as a board, huh? Right?
嗯 行不
Or we could make friendship bracelets.
或者我们可以做友谊手镯
Don't be so lame, Brian.
也太无趣了 Brian
Johnny?
Johnny
They're turning on each other, John.
她们吵起来了 John
Hang in there, man. It's tied in the third period.
撑住啊 哥们 第三节追平了
You can cut the tension with a knife in here, John.
这里气氛很僵啊 John
You're fine!
你会没事的
Oh! No! Oh, hey!
哦 不 不 嘿
No, no, no, you with the remote, come back here!
不 不 不 拿遥控器那小姑娘 给我回来
Oh, no!
哦 不
Okay, okay, I'm calling for backup.
行了 行了 我得找外援
This is... ow, ow! Ow, ladies, that's really tight.
简直 哦 哦 哦 姑娘们 那个太紧了
That's... ow! Ow!
这真是
Is this funny?
有意思吗
Hey, Mousse, it's me.
嗨 摩丝男 是我
No can do. We're playing darts.
不行 没空 我们在这玩飞镖呢
Your girlfriend is on my team, and she is throwing fire.
你女朋友在我这队里 她手感正好着呢
Theresa! Nailed it!
Theresa 我做到了
I know this sounds totally crazy,
我知道听起来很疯狂
but I almost feel like
不过我似乎觉得
Carlos gave me too many compliments.
Carlos太能夸我了
Oh, you are not crazy.
哦 不疯狂
There is nothing emptier than a compliment
没什么能比个弯男刚认识个直女
from a gay man to a straight woman he just met.
就赞美她更假的了
And again, tell me if I'm wrong here,
还有件事 你帮我判断一下对错
but I just felt like he was talking so much about himself.
我感觉他真的聊自己的事聊的太起劲了
Oh, I know. It's like, "Hello.
我懂 感觉就像 你好
There are other people in the room."
屋子里还有其他人呢
I just don't know that I can handle someone
我不知道怎么跟那种
who takes up that much emotional space.
太情绪化的人来往
Well, you said you wanted a gay best friend, right?
是你说的你想要个同性恋男闺蜜 对不
Yeah, but I already have one ten-year-old girl in my life,
是 但我的生活里已经有一个十岁的小女孩了
you know? Point taken.
你懂么 明白了
Forget Carlos. Yeah, forget Carlos.
忘了Carlos吧 对 算了吧
You know who you're going to like?
你知道你会喜欢谁吗
One of the X-ray techs, Adam.
X射线医师 Adam
Hey, Hank. How's it going, buddy?
嘿 Hank 怎么样啊 哥们
Uh, no offense, Auggie, but could you send Adam in?
无意冒犯 Auggie 但是你能不能叫Adam过来
Oh, yeah, yeah.
哦 好 好的
I got it. Adam?
我懂了 Adam
Well, what's his deal? He was cute.
他怎么不行 他挺可爱的啊
Not gay. Only dates Jewish girls.
他直的 只跟犹太女孩约会
Oh. But you're gonna like Adam.
哦 但你会喜欢Adam的
I mean, not the most traditional choice,
他的型比较小众
but he's interesting, funny,
但是他很有趣 幽默
kind of nerdy, but, you know, cute...
有点呆 但是 你懂得 可爱的
Oh, I resent that, Hank.
我恨你 Hank
Loving Adam.
超爱Adam
Yeah, there's a lot to love.
是 还有很多你爱的地方
Well, obviously, they can't all be Beyonce.
很明显 她们不能都当碧昂斯
Obviously.
是挺明显
Brian's trying to distract them right now
Brian现在正在努力转移她们的注意力
with a game of Truth or Dare.
在跟她们玩真心话大冒险呢
Are you guys stupid?
你们傻么
Truth or Dare is the worst possible thing that you could do
真心话大冒险是你们最不该
with a group of girls who are mad at each other.
跟一群置气的女孩做的游戏
What?
什么
Hell, with a group of girls
天 跟一群
who like each other.
喜欢彼此的女孩玩这个游戏
Friendships end because of that game.
友谊都会终结于这个游戏
I thought you all just dared each other to call boys
我以为你们大冒险的内容都只是打电♥话♥给男生
and then got in pillow fights.
然后打打闹闹
Oh, I know you don't understand this
我知道你不能理解
because you are a guy,
因为你是个男人
but sleepovers are the real deal.
但过夜可不是闹着玩的
It's like Judge Dredd, you know, everyone's trying to climb
就像<特警判官> 在日出之前
the social ladder before the sun rises.
每个人都想晋升到上层社会
One's just staring at me.
有个在瞪着我
I don't even know how long she's been there.
我不知道她在那儿呆多久了
She's looking into my soul, T.
她都要看到我的灵魂里去了 T
I need you.
我需要你
Oh, suck it up.
哦 别抱怨了
Okay, okay. We got the door.
好的 好的 我们来开门
We'll be right back in a second.
我们马上回来
It all happened so fast.
这一切发生得太快了
Johnny! Johnny, over here!
Johnny Johnny 快过来
Okay, we'll be right there in a second!
知道了 我们马上回来
Oh, my God, you guys look like Katy Perry got knocked up
哦 天哪 你们两个看上去就像是淫♥荡♥版
by a slutty My Little Pony.
"我的小马驹"和水果姐结合的产物
Yeah, well, it was the only thing that kept them from fighting.
为了阻止她们打起来 我们只能出此下策
So they're in there. Go.
他们就在里面 进去吧
Okay, but what are they fighting about?
好的 但是她们为什么会打起来
Oh. Uh...
哦 呃
The little one was pissed. The little one... yeah.
有个小不点生气了 那个小一点的 就是这样
You guys don't know, do you?
你们两个不知道 是吗
No.
是的
They all talk really fast. And really high.
他们语速太快了 声调还很高
Mmhmm. Like dolphins.
嗯嗯 就像海豚
Come on.
得了吧
If you guys just took a second to actually listen to them,
如果你们真的花了功夫听她们说说
then you'd know how this started and you'd know how to end it.
你们就明白前因后果 并知道该如何处理了
Forget it. I'm wasting my breath.
算了 当我没说
I'm just gonna go in there and sort this out.
我直接进去把这件事解决
Please.
拜托了
Yo, that color really makes your eyes pop.
那个颜色真的突出了你瞳色
Did you do that?
你自己画的吗
No, Billy, the girls did.
不 Billy 姑娘们干的
Dang, some really good contouring, bro.
见鬼 轮廓修得真好 老兄
Okay, so I figured out the problem.
好了 我找出问题所在了
剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表