剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表
I can't do that.
我不能这么做
Hey, hey, hey.
喂 喂 喂
Hey, um...
好了 呃
You're... you're better off without Hank St. Clare.
没 没有Hank St. Clare 你会过得更好
No, you are.
真的
You think? Yeah.
你这么想 是啊
You're the real catch here, right?
你在这多抢手啊
I don't know. Yeah, you are.
我不觉得呢 真的 很抢手
You're young and handsome,
年轻又帅气
and you got...
还有
Equity and shit.
房♥产和有的没的
You'll see. Don't go!
你慢慢体会吧 别走
Okay.
好吧
Please?
求你了
Rent and HBO?
免房♥租和看HBO的钱
And Showtime.
还有Showtime频道
Nonowewe?
北北西西
Nonowewe.
北北西西
Nonowewe.
北北西西
If you would?
请您进去
You need to be very, very still. You got it?
你千万得保持不动 懂吗
Oh, I know the drill. You sure?
我知道程序 真的吗
Ross, I came here on my 23rd birthday.
Ross 我23岁生日的时候就在这过的
We did this exact trick.
我们玩过这一套了
It killed, by the way, standing O.
那次效果可好了 观众都沸腾了
I'm fine.
我没事
Steel...
宝剑
Does not care if you are man...
不会在意 你是男人
Or woman.
亦或是女人
It respects...
它只崇敬
Only steel.
刀光剑影
**Babadudu babababadiudiu*
*巴巴嘟嘟 巴巴巴巴 丢丢丢
Its only sustenance...
它只以
No way.
不是吧
Flesh.
血肉为食
How you holding up, Houdini?
你怎么样了 霍迪尼
Hey, Gabby.
嗨 Gabby
You heard, huh?
你听说了
Yeah, it's pretty embarrassing.
是啊 真有点囧
Wouldn't have happened if you went
要是你跟我去看魔术的话
to that magic show with me.
肯定没有这事
I'd never let anyone hurt you.
我不会让任何人伤害你
And if they did, I'd make them pay.
要是有人伤到你了 我会叫他付出代价
I believe you.
我相信
So you gonna be all right?
你的伤还好吧
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 没事的
It's a... it's just a big scratch.
就是 呃 个划伤而已
I can read a chart.
我可是能看你病例的哦
I meant with your mourning period.
我问的是你心里的伤
Still on it? Oh, that.
还没恢复好吗 哦 这个啊
It... yeah, it's technically over,
呃 是啊 理论上是好了
but I had a bit of a setback.
但是我还有点后遗症
So the truth is, I'm not sure when I'll be ready.
事实上 我也不知道我什么时候能好了
Fair enough.
好吧
Well, let's get you checked out.
那来看看你的伤吧
You can feel that, right? Yeah.
能感觉到吧 是的
Yeah, I can... I can feel that.
嗯 我能 能感觉到
Okay, how about this?
好的 这样的
Any pain?
疼吗
There's a... There's a little twinge there.
有 有一点刺痛
Okay, you're gonna want to stretch it out like this.
好的 现在像这样把手张开
Oh, okay. Ah.
哦 好的 啊
Oh! Nope, no, roll with it.
噢 没事 别 来吧
It's fine. Go ahead... Okay.
没关系的 继续 好吧
Nobody's gonna walk in, right?
不会有人进来吧
Mm, maybe. Okay.
嗯 应该不会吧 好吧
Gabby the nurse? Gabby the nurse?
护士Gabby 护士Gabby
Oh! Come on, how'd it go down?
哦 天呐 感觉爽吗
Deets, deets, spill.
快说 快说
A gentleman does not kiss and tell,
绅士从来不八卦
but know that it was nice.
不过可以告诉你 挺爽的
Oh. Ooh, nice.
哇 哇哦 爽哦
Come on. Nice.
好吧 爽就行
You gonna see this nice girl again?
你还要和她约会吗
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道呢 不知道
We're taking it slow.
我们打算放慢脚步
Uh, fast but slow. Yeah.
快节奏 但是慢脚步 好吧
I'm holding off on giving her a ringtone though.
我先悠着点 过几天再给她做个手♥机♥铃♥声♥
A ringtone.
手♥机♥铃♥声♥
Does Nick have a ringtone? Oh, sure does.
你给Nick设置特殊铃♥声♥了吗 当然了
Same one I give all my exes:
跟给所有前任的一样
Do not answer.
我不会接
Oh.
哦
Ambulance needed, Amalfi Motors, Clark and Wrightwood.
需要救护车 Amalfi车行 克拉克街与赉特伍德街交口
Ambulance 14 responding.
14号♥救护车接令
But it's... it's not, like, over, over, is it?
但是 你们俩没有彻底分手吧
Oh, it is. Why?
哦 彻底分了 为什么
First of all, he wouldn't buy Gatorade.
第一 他不肯买♥♥佳得乐
Secondly, Nonowewe? Come on. He was rich and good-looking,
第二 北北西西 啥破玩意 他确实帅气又多金
but he talked about such dumb shit.
但是总说些傻不拉唧的事
I started to dread every time he opened his mouth.
每次他一开口 我就被无聊死了
Well, not every time he opened his mouth.
当然 也不是每次开口
What...it means... it's a reference to... Yup, yup, yup, yup, yup.
什么 哦 他是说 我懂 别说了 别说了 别说了
You know.
你懂的
Protocol says we should take you in,
规定我们应该送你去医院
but we can't force you.
但是我们不能强迫你
You know, I'm feeling all right, guys,
我觉得好多了 哥们
and I'm shorthanded today,
这今天缺人手
and I got some high-end customers
今天有几个贵宾
that can be real assholes.
要是弄不好就麻烦了
You have to sign a waiver. That's fine.
你得签一份声明 好的
Brian?
Brian
This way, sir.
这边请
Hey, you know, um,
嗨 知道么 呃
I was thinking,
我想
Nick's actually not a... Not a bad dude.
其实Nick也不是 呃 那么差
I mean, he's got such an adventurous spirit.
我是说 他有种冒险精神
How much is he paying you? What?
他给了你多少钱 什么
How much money is he paying you?
他给了你多少钱
Nothing.
一分都没有
How much, John?
多少钱 John
He was crying, man, real tears.
他都哭了 哥们 稀里哗啦的
He was, like, begging. He was sad.
他一直在求我 他很伤心
I mean, he really likes you. How much money?
我是说 他真的很喜欢你 多少钱
A month's rent plus free HBO.
一个月房♥租加HBO
No Showtime? And Showtime.
没给你Showtime频道 还有Showtime频道
No.
不行
You ain't getting shit, 'cause I ain't calling him.
你一分都拿不到手 因为我不会找他的
Hey, I told him
我和他说
that I would say something to you, and I said something.
我会跟你说几句好话 我也说了
I get free rent and cable no matter what you do.
你找不找他 我都能免租金和有线频道
Fine. Fine.
好吧 好呢
Good for you. Good for me.
干得不错 确实不错
It's just, look. I know I said some shit about this guy,
就是 我知道 之前说了他的坏话
but that was probably more about me than it was about him,
但是那可能是我的问题 不是他的问题
and I just want you to know that I'm gonna be cool
我想说 不管你想和谁一起喝佳得乐
with whoever you choose to drink Gatorade with.
我都支持你
Oh, screw that.
哦 得了吧
If I'm dating a douchebag,
要是我跟个大傻♥逼♥约会
I want you to tell me I'm dating a douchebag.
你可得提醒我
剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表