剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表
Honey?
亲爱的
You know what? Mmhmm.
听我说 什么
We should totally do this, but, like, later, like, after
我们应该等等再
I get back from the gym.
等我从健身房♥回来再继续
The gym? What? Yeah.
健身房♥ 你说什么 对啊
It's late. John. I know.
现在很晚了 John 我明白
I know. I just...
我明白 只是我
I just feel like I should go to the...
我就是觉得我应该去 那个
Go to the gym, you know?
去健身房♥
Just kind of, like, get my cardio on,
就是去 那什么 做一做有氧运动
maybe push some weight around.
可能去举举重
Just work my...
去锻炼一下
Work my tris or something.
练一练三头肌什么的
Hey. Oh.
嘿 哦
Hey. What's going on?
嘿 怎么了
Uh, yeah, uh, I was gonna maybe go see Nick.
呃 我本来打算去看看Nick的
Oh, cool.
哦 挺好的
But I'm not gonna go now.
但是我现在不准备去了
Okay.
好吧
Well, you want to work out? I'm gonna hit the gym.
你想运动一下吗 我要去健身房♥
It's eleven o'clock at night.
现在晚上是11点
This doesn't just happen.
我的身材可不是随便就能成这样的
Well, that's obvious.
还真显而易见呢
Hey. Um, how you doing?
嘿 嗯 你还好吗
Good. Oh, um...
好 哦
You?
你呢
Good.
好
Yeah, good.
好吧 那就好
Do you, um...
你 呃
Do you want to come up for a second?
你想不想上来坐坐
Is that okay with you, Johnny?
你觉得可以吗 Johnny
What?
什么
Well, we've been planning this trip to the gym
这次健身房♥之行我们已经策划了
for weeks.
好几星期了
But, yeah. Wha... I'm kidding.
但是 当然 我开玩笑的
Yeah, have fun.
好好玩吧
See you, Johnny. See you later, Nick.
再见Johnny 待会儿见 Nick
I'm not...
我不是
I'm not going to the gym. That's... why would I...
我才不去健身房♥ 真是的
It's stupid. Why would I go to the gym now?
莫名其妙 我为什么要现在去健身房♥
I'm just saying our profession deserves a little more respect.
我只是说我们这行值得更多尊重
You know what I mean? Oh-ho-ho!
你懂我的意思吧
Good morning, sunshine.
早上好啊 阳光美男
Thanks for joining us.
欢迎加入
Did you take a little extra time
你是不是多花了一点时间
eating your Quail Eggs Benedict this morning?
吃你的班尼迪克"鹌鹑蛋"早餐
All right, I hooked up with Nick again.
我承认 我又和Nick勾搭上了
Update... still annoying, still sexy.
状态更新 他依旧恼人 依旧性感
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Johnny was bitching about our status
Johnny在唧唧歪歪我们在
in the first-responder hierarchy.
应急第一线阶层的地位
You are gonna drive yourself crazy
照你这么想下去
thinking like that, Mousse.
会把自己逼疯的 Mousse
We don't do this job for the credit
干我们这行 求的不是名誉
or the paycheck.
或者高薪
We do it because we know we make a difference.
而是因为我们能起到重要作用
We're the unsung heroes,
我们是被遗忘的英雄
but that does not make what we do any less heroic.
但那并不意味着我们所做的事不伟大
Damn, Cash, that just got me inspired.
天哪 Cash 你说的话太鼓舞人心了
Got a tear welling up,
我的眼里涌上了一滴热泪
and I haven't cried in over five years.
我已经至少5年没哭过了
Ambulance requested, 674 North Jenkins.
北詹金街674号♥请求一台救护车
Oh, shit. Bobby Meds.
哦 我♥操♥ 那是Bobby Meds
Hey. Thanks for coming, fellas.
嘿 谢谢你们来 伙计们
How you doing? Good.
你们好吗 好
Brian, this is Bobby Meds, our favorite ALFD.
Brian 这位是Bobby Meds 我们最爱的"药混"
What's that? Asshole looking for drugs.
什么意思 骗药磕的混♥蛋♥
Oh, why?
哦 干嘛这么说
I said you're our favorite.
我说了你是我们最喜欢的一个
Oh, that's great. How you doing, Bobby?
那就好 最近还好吧 Bobby
I'm okay, but I have these, like, searing migraines...
还行 但是我患了剧烈的偏头痛
Oh. And also tinnitus.
哦 还有耳鸣
Really bad tinnitus. I'm getting this, like, uh...
非常非常严重的耳鸣 感觉像 呃
Like a sustained drone? Yeah, yes.
持续不断的嗡鸣声吗 对 是的
Ooh You hear it?
呜呜 你听得到吗
It's like a highpitched... Ooh
很尖利的 呜
You hear it?
你听见了吗
no, not hearing any of that.
不 完全没听见
Well, trust me. It's a bummer.
好吧 相信我 很恼人
And then I'm getting this, like, skewed-eye effect.
还有 我现在还开始斜视了
It's like I'm all periphery. Okay.
好像整个人在边缘一样 好吧
Oh, okay, well, how many fingers am I holding up?
哦 这样好了 我现在伸出来了几根手指
No idea. I can't see it. Can't see it.
完全不知道 我看不见 看不见
Can't see it. Three?
还是看不见 三根吗
He's got "Peripheritis." Yeah.
他得了"边缘综合征" 是的
What is that?
那是什么病
He just made that up.
他编的
Oh, you know what might help? What?
你们知道什么能缓解吗 什么
Maybe I should try some Oxycontin.
我应该试着吃点奥施康定
Oh, try? Try some?
哦 试 尝一些吗
Yeah, okay, you're gonna have to try that at the hospital,
你得去医院试那玩意儿
'cause we're not giving you that shit.
因为我们是不会给你的
Oh, John, what's with all the hostility?
哦 John 干嘛这么不友好
I'm...
我
Something at home bothering you?
家里有什么事儿让你很烦躁吗
You want to take a minute, get yourself together?
你想休息一下 振作振作吗
You want me to get you some pomegranate juice?
需要给你来点儿石榴汁吗
It's delicious.
可好喝了
Oh, please, that would be fantastic.
哦 谢谢 那样就太棒了
Brian. Bobby, get in the rig.
Brian Bobby 上车吧
I do not mind if I do. Mmhmm.
这我倒不介意 嗯哼
Hey, I know it's a bit of a hike,
嘿 我知道那边有些远
but can you guys take me to Mercy?
但能不能请你们把我带去梅西区那家
'Cause they hate me over at Streeterville.
因为街镇区的都恨死我了
Oh, you mean they're onto you at Streeterville.
你的意思是街镇区的人已经开始警惕你了
We're gonna take you to city.
我们会把你带去市医院
Oh, that's all right. Is, uh, Jennifer working?
哦 那样也行 嗯 Jennifer在当班吗
Jennifer S or Jennifer H?
你指Jennifer S还是Jennifer H
Jennifer H got transferred last week.
Jennifer H上周被调走了
She's gonna run all of maternity over at Evanston.
她去埃文斯顿医院当妇产科的头
Well, gee, good for her. Oh.
天哪 那太好了 哦
She's such a nice lady. She is, Brian.
她是个很友好的女士 确实 Brian
You're right. How'd you know my name?
你说对了 你怎么知道我的名字
Hank said it.
Hank说的
Did he? Yeah.
他有吗 有的
Still, very good listening.
你可真用心听
Oh, hey, Styfl. What's going on?
嘿 Styfl 怎么回事
I know you?
我认识你吗
Oh, yeah, I'm the EMT that, uh...
嗯 我是那个急救员 呃
Oh, you the dude go with the... the cop chick, right?
对了 你是和那个女警一块儿的哥们对吧
Yeah, that's right. Yeah.
是 说对了 这样啊
What's going on? What are you doing back here?
近来如何 你到这儿来做什么
Oh, man, it got all infected.
哦 我的伤口感染了
What? How'd that happen?
什么 那是怎么回事
Apparently I was supposed to change the dressing
显然我本该去换绷带还是干什么的
or whatever, but...
但是
Oh, yeah, you got to take care of a wound.
是的 你必须护理好伤口
It's rule number one.
这是最基本的准则
I wish they'd have told me that the last time I was here.
真希望他们上次就告诉我这些
They certainly should've told you that
他们的确应该上次就
剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表