剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表
Ooh, that Gladys can sure talk your ear off.
Gladys真是喋喋不休
92 years of stories packed into that tiny body...
个头不大却有92年的人生故事可以讲
What a treasure.
真奇葩
And she always makes it worth your while.
而她总会让我们不虚此行
She always makes it worth your while.
不虚此行的只有你而已
I swear, if I had a dollar for every time
我发誓 要是每次我们没事被叫来这儿
we had to come here for nothing...
我能得到1美元的话
You'd have $4 this week. Yeah.
这星期你就能拿4美元了 没错
Actually, it's $5, if you count the time
实际上 应该是5美元 如果算上那次
I had to go back to get my pen that Johnny left there.
Johnny把我的笔落在那里我跑回去拿的话
Why would we count that?
为什么要算上那一次
I guess I just wanted to bring up the fact
我只是想提起
that Johnny left my pen and never apologized.
Johnny丢了我的笔却从来没道歉这件事
I'm sorry, Brian. I apologize.
对不起 Brian 我向你道歉
Oh, don't give it a second thought, John, really.
噢 John 没关系的 真的
And I pre-apologize for all the times in the future
我顺便为将来再次弄丢你的笔
I'm gonna misplace your pen.
预先跟你道歉
Copy that.
懂了
I've been meaning to ask you,
一直想问你
how is your... your landlord doing?
你的房♥东最近怎样
What?
怎么了
You trying to hook back up with him?
你想和他复合了吗
No, it's not like that. I was just...
不 不是你想的那样 我只是
You were just... No, he's been texting me.
你只是想干嘛 这样的 最近他经常发短♥信♥给我
So I was just... Okay.
所以我想 好吧
You were just thinking about trying to hook back up with him.
你只是在想着怎样再勾搭上他
No, I-I just wanted to know how he's doing.
不 我只是想了解下他的近况
Okay.
晓得了
Look, I am a friendly person.
听着 我这个人很友好
Oh. Oh, I know.
噢 噢 我知道
I know. It's...
我知道 只是
Dickheads. Oh.
去你的 噢
Honestly, I don't see him very often,
说实话 我最近不怎么见到他
but he did mention the other day that he got a shipment
但前几天我听他说他
of artisanal soaps delivered, so I'm guessing,
海淘了一批手工皂 所以我想
at the very least, he's clean.
至少他是干净的
I mean, if he just had any idea of how pretentious he was,
要是他能意识到自己有多自大的话
I'd take him back in a heartbeat.
我立马就跟他复合
So you don't care that he's pretentious,
所以要是他意识到自己很自大的话
as long as he knows he's pretentious.
你就不介意他自大这点了
He's really cute, John.
John 他真的很帅
If you like blonds. Well, I do.
如果你喜欢金发男人 我确实喜欢
Chicago North. Ambulance needed.
芝加哥北部 呼叫救护车
728 Greenfield Avenue.
格林菲尔德大道728号♥
Oh. Shit.
噢 见鬼
Ambulance 14 responding. Here we go.
14号♥救护车收到 出发吧
Hold on tight, Brian. I always hold on tight.
Brian 抓紧点 我都抓很紧的
Well, hold on tighter,
那就再紧一点
'cause we are heading into the shit.
因为我们要去是非之地了
Downtown Chiraq.
"芝拉克"市中心
I think "Chiraq" Is a negative stereotype
我认为"芝拉克"是一种负面的刻板印象
that ends up hurting both places.
这种说法对两个地方都不好
Hmm, just a couple of ancient river towns
只是两个经历困难时期的
that have fallen on hard times.
河边老城而已
Maybe we should become sister cities with Baghdad.
也许我们应该成为巴格达(伊♥拉♥克♥首都)的友好城市
Mm, I guess Chicago already has one.
不过我想芝加哥已经有一个了
Oh, we have 28.
不止 我们有28个
Uh, Toronto, Athens, Bogota,
多伦多 雅典 波哥大
Moscow, Lahore, Shanghai...
莫斯哥 拉合尔 上海
God, I hope this list is over soon.
天呐 我希望他快点数完
We're not even halfway home.
还没数到一半呢
Hamburg, Lucerne, Shenyang, Amman, Delhi...
汉堡 卢塞恩 沈阳 安曼 德里
Oh, Delhi.
噢 德里
Oh, you tricky one.
这个很容易漏掉
Paramedics!
急救人员
Man, what took y'all so long?
哥儿们 怎么这么久才到
Took us... We got here in six minutes.
久吗 我们只花了6分钟来到这里
If this was Lincoln Park, you would've been here in two.
要是这里是林肯公园的话 你们只消花2分钟吧
That's not physically possible.
按常理来说不可能
Whatever, professor.
随你吧 大教授
Oh, boy.
真够呛的
All right, what happened? Oh.
这里发生了什么 噢
They got me. What it look like?
被他们摆了一道 你觉得呢
Who is "They"? Are they still here?
"他们"是谁 还在这里吗
N-no.
不
Look, man, just... Just do what you do.
哥儿们 赶紧 看怎么处理
Man, I bet it was that bitch midget Lil' J.
我打赌是那个小贱♥人♥Lil' J干的
Man, it could've been anybody.
也可能是别人
Yeah.
没错
You see, you try to get out the hood on a rap game,
要想在一场说场比赛中脱颖而出
and this happens.
这样的代价在所难免
Hmm, you a rapper?
你是说唱歌♥手吗
Psh, don't act like you ain't heard.
别装作你没听过我一样
My new joint got 200,000 views on YouTube.
我的新作在油管上有20万的点击率
200,036.
是20万零36次
Yo, D, you ain't even got to be exact, bro.
哟 D 不能这么斤斤计较
That don't sound better than 200,000.
那么精确的数字听起来没有20万顺耳
Actually, it sounds worse.
事实上 那听起来更逊
I must have missed it. You heard about it, Johnny?
我一定没听过 Johnny 你听过吗
No, I'm not caught up on my YouTube.
没有 我不怎么上油管
Sorry, pal.
失礼了
Doesn't ring a bell for me either,
我也没什么印象
but I would love an autograph at some point, if that's okay.
但如果可以的话 我想待会跟你要个签名
Got you, bro.
没问题 兄弟
Thought that was your rig. Hey, T.
就觉得像你们的车 嘿 T
What's up, y'all?
嘿 大伙儿
No, no.
不 不
No! Styfl?
不 是Styfl
**S-t-y-f-l. So truth, youth, for life.*
*S-t-y-f-l 永远真实 青春
That's my song, man.
这歌♥太赞了 哥们
Hey, it is a pleasure to meet you, bro.
嘿 兄弟 很荣幸认识你
No doubt, bro.
的确啊 兄弟
Yo, Styfl is a very talented rapper, T.
哟 T Styfl是个天赋凛然的说唱歌♥手
Man, I bet I watched your video,
我敢说我在油管上
like, 50,000 times on YouTube, bro.
看了你的视频不下5万次
That's 1/4 of the total views.
那占了总点击率的四分之一
Derek, why is there a shot-up rapper
Derek 为什么在你妈家的客厅
in your mom's living room?
会出现受枪伤的说唱歌♥手呢
Come on, T. You know how it go.
拜托 T 你懂的
Yo, D, no snitching, bro.
哟 D 别乱说话
You know this guy?
你认识这个人
Yes, I have known Derek since he was in high school,
从他上高中那时起我就认识他了
and I know he's gonna tell me exactly what happened.
我知道他会将事情一五一十告诉我
D, don't you even...
D 你敢
Hey, if you tell him to be quiet one more time,
嘿 如果你再告诉他闭嘴的话
I'm gonna pull the cuffs out.
我就拿出手铐
She likes cuffing people, Styfl.
Styfl 她喜欢铐别人
What happened, Derek?
Derek 究竟发生了什么
We don't even really know what happened.
我们真的不知道发生了什么
You know, stuff was just moving so fast, you know.
事情发生得太快 你懂的
You mentioned something about a midget bitch
你好像提到了个小贱♥人♥
named Lil' J, I believe.
叫Lil' J 是吧
Really? But I didn't say she did it.
真的吗 但我没说是她做的
Well, would you like me to tell Lil' J
好吧 你想让我告诉Lil' J
you've been throwing her name around?
你乱讲她名字吗
No. Please, no.
不 拜托不要
Well, you better start talking before your mom gets home,
我奉劝你最好在你妈回到家
finds blood all over the carpet,
发现满地血 我告诉她发生了什么
and I tell her what I think really went down.
之前说出事情的真♥相♥
Look, truth is, it wasn't supposed to be this much blood.
好吧 真♥相♥就是 不应该出现这么多血的
剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表