剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表
Coming through, people, coming through.
借过一下 借过一下
What's going on? What's going on? What do we got?
怎么了 怎么了 发生什么了
He was halfway through a rib eye
他吃肋眼牛排吃到一半的时候
when he grabbed his chest and went down.
突然捂住胸口倒下了
He's not breathing.
他没有呼吸了
All right.
好的
Here you go.
给你
Is this, uh... Yeah, I think so.
这是 呃 我想是的
Okay.
好吧
How you doin' here? Firing up the defib.
你们在干什么 准备除颤器
Clear.
手拿开
Nothing.
没有反应
Clear.
手拿开
There he is.
他醒了
Oh, thank God. Right?
哦 谢天谢地 准备好了吗
One, two, three.
一 二 三
There we go.
我们走吧
The service was lovely. Mr. O'Shea had a wonderful time.
你们的服务很好 O'Shea先生很满意
I knew it was him. Who is it, a local celebrity,
我就知道是他 是谁 一个本地的名人吗
some sports guy I don't know about?
是一个我不认识的运动员吗
Is this Ditka?
是Ditka吗
Do you see a halo? It's Jimmy O.
你没看到他头顶光环吗 他是Jimmy O
Oh, the guy from the mattress store commercials.
哦 原来是床垫公♥司♥广♥告♥里的那家伙
No, that's Jimmy C. The C is for crazy savings.
不 那是Jimmy C "C"代表着超级优♥惠♥
No, Jimmy O'Shea, old-school Irish mobster.
不 这个人是Jimmy O'Shea 爱尔兰的老派黑♥手♥党♥
Like Whitey Bulger, but less successful.
就像"白佬"巴尔杰 不过没他那么成功
Yeah, and less in jail. Wow.
没错 也少蹲点监狱 哇哦
If I were a mobster, I'd never go to restaurants 'cause
如果我是个黑♥手♥党♥ 我一定不会去餐馆吃饭
that's where all the hits happen.
因为所有的枪击都在那里发生
If you were a mobster, you'd die your first day of work.
如果你是个黑♥手♥党♥ 你第一天上工就死了
No, I wouldn't, 'cause I'd order in.
不 不会的 因为我会叫外卖♥♥
You should teach mobster school, Brian.
Brian 你应该去黑♥手♥党♥学校教课
You've got a lot of good ideas. Hey, hold up.
你脑袋里的好主意太多了 嘿 等一下
Oh, I'm sorry, sir. You can't ride with us.
哦 不好意思 先生 你不能跟我们同乘一辆车
But you can follow us to city hospital.
但是你可以开车跟着我们去市立医院
I go where Mr. O'Shea goes.
O'Shea先生在哪儿 我就在哪儿
Come here.
过来
Watch my car.
帮我看车
I'm just about to get off.
我刚要下班
No, you're not.
不 不可以
Take Madison.
走麦迪逊大道
Oh, we'll get him there, sir.
我们能把他安全送到的 先生
Madison is fastest.
麦迪逊大道最快
Well, we got the siren, so we're good to go.
我们开着鸣笛 所以路上畅通无阻
You're gonna take Madison.
走麦迪逊大道
Yeah, Madison all the way.
好 走麦迪逊大道
What's that, boss?
老板 你说什么
He said shut the hell up, Fat Eddie.
他叫你闭嘴 胖Eddie
Can I have some oxygen please, Hank?
Hank 可以来点氧气吗
Sure. Does Mr. O'Shea
当然 O'Shea先生是不是
have you confused with perhaps a heavier Eddie?
把你跟胖Eddie搞混了
If anything, you seem like a Skinny Eddie.
正好相反 你看上去更像个皮包骨Eddie
I only ask so we can determine how his brain is functioning.
我就是问问 借此判断他的大脑的运转情况
No, I'm Fat Eddie.
不 我是胖Eddie
I used to be obese.
我以前胖得要命
But then I changed my lifestyle
但是我改变了我的生活方式
because I could see this is where I was headed.
因为我知道那样下去就会变成这德行
What, boss?
老板 你说什么
Tell the man.
告诉他吧
Pussy.
娘炮
He called you a pussy.
他说你是个娘炮
25 years I've been telling him to cut back on the meat,
25年来我一直叫他少吃点肉
but he won't.
但是他不听我的
You know why he eats at that place?
你们知道他为什么在那个地方吃饭吗
'Cause they put a big slab of butter on the steak.
因为他们在牛排上铺了一大♥片♥的黄油
I told him this was gonna happen,
我跟他说会出事
but does he listen to me?
但是他有听我的吗
Oh, I thought that was a rhetorical question.
哦 我觉得这是一个反问
Um... no?
呃 没有吗
Correct. No.
对 他没有
Even when I lost all that weight
我在那个漫步机上
working my balls off on that goddamned elliptical.
踏的半死瘦下来之后他也不听我的
That's a girl's machine.
那是女人才会用的机器
He said that that's actually... I know what he said.
他说那是 我听到了
Yeah, I-I choose not to hear when he gets like this.
我自动屏蔽他说的这种话
How we doing up there, Johnny?
Johnny 你那边怎么样了
Jimmy O, huh? Huh?
Jimmy O 是吧 怎么
That guy is no joke.
那个家伙可不是闹着玩的
I heard he once cut off a waiter's finger
我听说有一次他把一个服务员的手指切断了
for putting the spoon next to the fork.
就因为那个服务员把勺子摆在了叉子旁边
They go on opposite sides of the plate.
它们应该摆在盘子的两侧
Remember that.
记住了
You sure he wasn't trying to eat the guy's fingers?
你确定他不是要吃那个家伙的手指吗
Homeboy is huge, butter-on-steak style.
那家伙块头真大 黄油铺牛排上的粗犷风格
That's wild... you guys had a murderer's life in your hands.
太屌♥了 一个杀人犯的命就在你们几个人手上
Yeah. We did, indeed.
没错 确实如此
It's a shame our jobs prevent us
我们的职责不允许我们
from killing people like that.
解决掉那样的恶人真是遗憾
Yeah, and laws in general.
是的 法律也不允许
Yeah, but you know how long the cops
是这样没错 但是你知道
have been trying to take that dude down?
警♥察♥想抓住那个家伙多久了吗
What's the point of having all this power
如果我们不能使用我们的权力
if we can't use it? It's the oath we take.
要来又有什么用呢 这是我们许下的誓言
We do our best to save whoever's put in front of us
无论在我们面前的这个人是好是坏
whether they're good or evil.
我们都要竭尽全力救他
Dope dealers, gang bangers,
贩毒的 混黑帮的
dictators... doesn't matter, you save them.
独♥裁♥的 不管是谁 我们都要救
And besides, Jimmy O isn't all bad.
还有 Jimmy O也不完全是个坏人
Are you kidding me? I'm not saying the guy's
你♥他♥妈♥逗我吧 我的意思不是说
a saint, but he did keep a kind of peace in my neighborhood,
这个家伙是个圣人 但是他确实维护了我家小区附近的和平
and he paid for all kinds of cool shit
而且他为所有有趣的活动买♥♥单
like a carnival every year.
比如一年一次的嘉年华
He built us a little league field,
他给我们造了一个小型棒球场
like, the best little league field in the city.
大概是市里最好的小型棒球场了吧
It had these cool dugouts just like a big league stadium.
里面的球员席超酷 跟大联盟球场的没两样
He bought it with blood money, John.
John 这些都是他用带血的钞票买♥♥的
I don't care, Hank.
我不在乎 Hank
Dugouts.
球员席
Below the ground dugouts.
低面球员席
So who's the worst person that everyone here has saved?
说说你们每个人曾经救过的最坏的人吧
Your mom.
你的妈妈
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
Oh, I didn't even... I don't even know where that came from.
我不知道我为什么这么说
That was really good.
这句不错啊
Hank, worst person you've saved.
Hank 你救过的最坏的人是谁
Aaron Rodgers. Bullshit.
Aaron Rodgers 胡说八道
Who's... Packers quarterback.
谁是 绿湾包装工队的四分卫
I never told you about it because I was too ashamed.
我从来没告诉过你 因为我很羞愧
You never told me about it 'cause it never happened.
你从来没告诉过我 因为那根本就没发生过
Remember when I was earning extra cash as a set medic?
记得我曾经在医疗团队赚外快吗
Yeah. I worked on a commercial
记得 我去一个
for some lame potato chip company,
蹩脚的薯片公♥司♥广♥告♥片场干活
and Aaron Rodgers was in it.
Aaron Rodger有拍那个广♥告♥
Oh, of course he was. Dick.
哦 他当然在啦 混♥蛋♥
Yeah. Anyway, in the commercial,
然后 在广♥告♥里面
he had to catch a pass from a little kid.
他要接一个小孩传来的球
I love that commercial. That kid's so cute.
我爱死那个广♥告♥了 那个小孩特别可爱
Read he was a problem on set, though.
虽然我看报道说他在片场是个小麻烦
Where would you read something like that?
这种报道你从哪看的
Mm-hmm, little shit had an arm.
嗯 那熊孩子臂力可不错
剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表