剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表
I just want to tell you, Johnny,
我想告诉你 Johnny
straight out of the gate,
很直接地
that I'm honored that you even thought
光是你能想到要邀请我
to invite me to the barbecue.
去烧烤 我就很荣幸了
So, thank you.
谢谢你
Everyone from work's invited, Brian.
所有的同事都被邀请了 Brian
And my dad and most of Theresa's family.
还有我爸和Theresa的大部分家人
And... and I know that you're gonna be juggling
我 我知道你会要忙着喂饱
a lot of plates,
很多人
and I don't want to add one more
我也不想再给你
scintilla of stress to the situation.
添上哪怕一丢丢麻烦
Scintilla?
一丢丢
What are you... Spit it out.
你到底 直说吧
Can I bring Gabby?
我能带上Gabby吗
Of course you can.
当然能了
The more, the merrier.
人越多越好
I'm busting out my new grill
我要拿出我爸当作乔迁礼物
that my dad got us as a housewarming gift.
送给我们的那个烤架
It arrived? Yesterday.
它到了吗 昨天到的
It's huge.
超级大
It's like the biggest grill I've ever seen.
简直是我见过最大的烤架
Look at you.
看看你
Lit up like a kid on Christmas.
高兴得像个圣诞节时候的小孩
Honestly, I can't stop smiling.
说真的 我嘴巴都合不拢了
My cheeks hurt.
脸都笑酸了
That's now happy I am about this grill.
我就是有这么喜欢这个烤架
Chicago north, multiple ambulances needed,
芝加哥北部 需要多辆救护车
Clark and Addison.
克拉克和安迪森街交汇处
Ugh, Wrigleyville.
唉 瑞格利区
Cubs and Sox.
小熊队对白袜队
Ambulance 14 responding.
14号♥救护车正在赶到
You know who won?
你知道谁赢了吗
It doesn't matter.
那不重要
It's gonna be a group of happy drunk assholes
反正就是一堆高兴的喝醉了的混♥蛋♥
pissing off a group of unhappy drunk assholes.
惹毛一堆不高兴的喝醉了的混♥蛋♥而已
Cubs 4 to 3.
小熊队4比3赢了
Oh, there we go.
噢 很好
Whoo!
耶
Yeah, whoo, guys, whoo.
对 欢呼吧 大家 欢呼
Oh, yeah, ambulance.
噢 耶 救护车来啦
Ambulance. Yeah, hey.
救护车 对 喂
Yes, ha, ha!
对 哈哈
Hi.
嗨
Big red box. Big red box.
大红箱子来了 大红箱子
Oh, man.
噢天啊
Oh, this is gonna be a lot of fun.
噢 这会很有趣的
Yeah, isn't it?
对 一定的
How bad they get this time, Andy?
这次有多严重 Andy
Ah, pretty light.
挺轻微的
Both teams sucked this season.
这个赛季两支队伍都挺烂的
So might be five or six busted-up hands,
所以大概有五六个擦破了手的
three concussions, a broken nose or two.
三个脑震荡的 一两个鼻子断了的
We only got a few ambos,
救护车不太够
so you might be hauling a full boat.
所以你们估计要满载而归了
Okay. Screw the Cubs.
好吧 小熊去死吧
White Sox stink.
白袜大烂队
Get the hell out of here.
快点走开
It's nice to see traditions
看到这些传统被
being handed down to the next generation.
传给了下一代真是开心
Yeah, I love this town.
对啊 我爱死这里了
Do you have to be drunk to enter the stadium?
你是一定得喝醉了才能进场看球吗
Cubs are a goddamn embarrassment to this city.
小熊队是这个城市的耻辱
Okay, fellas, let's keep it breezy.
好了 伙计 好好说话
We're an embarrassment?
我们是耻辱
Are you so concussed that you can't remember
你是脑震荡得都忘了
that your team intentionally threw a world series for money?
你们队曾为了钱故意输了世界职业棒球大赛吗
Come on, guys, give it a rest.
行了 你们俩 消停一下吧
Last time you won, 106 years ago.
你们上一次赢球 是106年前了
Think about that.
想想这一点
The last time the Cubs won the world series,
上一次小熊队赢了世界大赛的时候
our army still rode horses into battle.
我们的军队打仗还在骑马呢
Enough.
够了
Though, sadly, it's true.
不过 可悲地 那是真的
Also, Wrigley's a very effeminate ballpark.
还有 瑞格利是个非常娘娘腔的棒球场
Okay, now I know his brain is bruised,
好吧 现在我能确定他的脑子真的受伤了
because Wrigley is an American classic.
因为瑞格利是美国的经典作
All that girly Ivy on the walls?
还在墙上种那些女孩子气的常春藤
Why don't you just hang some plants in the dugout,
你们干嘛不干脆在球员区也挂上植物
paint the infield dirt fuchsia,
把内场涂成粉玫色
and complete the whole chick apartment experience?
体验一下把整个场子变成一个小妞的家是什么感觉
Hey, I'm gonna pull this rig over
喂 你们两个再不闭嘴
if you two don't shut up.
我就靠边停车了
He started it.
是他挑起的
He really did, John.
真的是他 John
Hey.
喂
Shit.
该死
Even their fans can't hit what they're swinging at.
连他们的球迷的击打能力都这么不行
Yeah, funny, funny.
是啊是啊 真好笑
You know what I like about cellular park?
你知道我喜欢赛利拉球场的什么吗
Nothing.
没有东西
At least we don't hand out tissues on the way out.
最起码我们不会在出口派发纸巾
I really don't get why people need to fight.
我真的不懂为什么人们一定要吵架
We're all part of the same team,
我们组成的都是同一个队
the city of Chicago,
芝加哥队
which is part of a larger team
那又组成了一个更大的队
known as the United States of America,
叫美♥利♥坚♥合众国队
which is just one part of team earth,
而那又是地球队的一部分
and beyond that,
再往下说
you have the intergalactic federation of planets,
还有银河里各个星球的联邦
even though there's currently no proof that it exists.
尽管目前还没有它存在的证据
There is if you read the right publications.
有的 如果你看对了刊物
We'll sidebar about this later.
我们等等再详聊
It's in our nature to find differences in each other.
在对方身上寻找差异是我们的本能
It's how we define ourselves.
这就是我们定义自己的方式
There's no us without a them,
没有"他们"就没有"我们"
black, white; Northside, Southside;
黑人 白人 北方 南方
rich, poor; fat, skinny.
富人 穷♥人♥ 胖子 瘦子
Personally, I find the whole thing exhausting.
就我来说 我觉得这些东西很累人
At this point in my life,
到我现在的心境
I've divided the world into two groups:
我已经把整个世界分成了两大派
People who fish and fish.
钓鱼的人和鱼
Brian, people will fight about anything.
Brian 什么事都有人吵
The only way people ever come together
只有一个方法让人们团结一致
is when they find a common enemy.
那就是找到一个共同的敌人
I used to work in this warehouse when I was in college.
我上大学的时候曾经在一个仓库里做事
Everyone in shipping hated everyone in receiving,
每个运输的人都讨厌每个查收的人
and the only thing they could all agree on
他们能统一意见的唯一一件事
was everyone in sales was an asshole.
就是每个销♥售♥的都是混♥蛋♥
Well, they are,
他们的确是
because they think that whatever they want,
因为他们觉得 不管他们想要什么
it can just magically appear whenever they want it,
什么时候想要 那东西都能神奇地出现
even if it's been backordered for three doggone months.
尽管它已经缺货三个多月了
Did you work in shipping, Brian?
你以前是运输部的吗 Brian
Auto parts.
汽车零部件
A lot of our stuff had to come all the way from Japan.
我们很多东西都得大老远从日本运过来
Well, you're gonna see a classic "Us versus them" Thing
在这周末的烧烤上你们就能亲眼看到
in action at my barbecue this weekend.
"我们对他们"的经典场景
My dad's gonna be there and Theresa's dad,
我爸和Theresa的爸爸都会去
a fireman and a cop.
一个消防员和一个警♥察♥
It's gonna be a constant fight all day long.
他们会吵一整天的
剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表