剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表
I can't believe you got us
真不敢相信 你把我们搞来
working the goddamn night shift, Brian.
值他妈的夜班 Brian
It's essential to my training.
这是培训的重要环节
Night shift sucks.
夜班糟透了
Too many drunks and none of them are me.
一大堆醉鬼 却没我的份儿
Can't bring me down, guys.
你们打击不了我 兄弟们
Tonight we are saving lives in the dark.
今晚 我们将在黑夜中拯救生命
Oh, my God, Brian, look at you... you're so excited.
哦天啊 Brian 瞧瞧你 兴奋得像打了鸡血
Can you tell?
有那么明显吗
Brian, if you had a tail, it'd be wagging right now.
Brian 如果你有条尾巴 现在就会摇个不停
I can't believe you let this shit happen, mousse.
真不敢相信 你会让这种破事发生 摩丝男
You do realize... Of course I realize.
你有意识到 我当然有意识到
What?
什么
Big sports week. Not big, colossal.
大型运动周 不是大型 是巨型
Three major professional athletic seasons
三大主流专业运动季
intersect this week... Only happens twice a year.
本周有交集 一年才两次
Really? Uh, yeah, really.
真的假的 哦 耶 真的
'Cause of you, we're missing five of the best games all year.
就赖你 我们要错过整年最精彩的五场比赛了
Five. Five.
五场 五场
You guys ever think maybe you shouldn't place
你们有没有想过 也许你们不该
so much of your life happiness on games other people play?
把自己大部分的人生乐趣押在别人的比赛上
No. I don't understand the question.
没想过 我没听懂问题
All right, who wants to get their drink on
好吧 有谁想去喝一杯
and responsibly take public transportation home?
然后自觉坐公交地铁回家
I would like that. I would like that very much.
我想 我非常想
You would like that? Would you like that?
你想吗 你想吗
Would you? Pick me.
你想吗 选我
Have fun, guys.
大伙儿 玩得开心点
See ya later. Bye.
再见 拜
You fellas have a good evening.
伙计们 晚上玩得愉快啊
Go, just go. God.
走吧 快走吧 天啊
Hey, day-pussies, welcome to the night.
嘿 白班娘儿们 欢迎来到晚班
What's up, Dinero?
Dinero 你好吗
There's only one thing you all need to know.
你们只需要知道一件事
There are six ice-cold black cherry sodas in the fridge,
冰箱里有六罐冰凉的黑莓汽水
and if any of you touches one,
如果谁喝了一罐
you won't live to see your precious sun.
就甭想见到明早的太阳
Black Cherry sodas.
黑莓汽水
That's what I like about you, Dinero,
我就喜欢你这点 Dinero
always keeping it old school.
永远都是老派作风
I told you before, Dinero's not my goddamn name.
我都说了 我他妈的不叫Dinero
It's Luis.
我叫Luis
Right. Sorry, Dinero... Luis.
好的 抱歉 Dinero 是Luis
Stupid mouth.
笨嘴巴
Thank you.
谢谢
Was that a gunshot?
刚才的是枪声吗
Yeah, Brian, it was a gunshot in Chicago at night.
没错 Brian 芝加哥夜里的枪声
What'd you think this was gonna look like?
你本以为会是什么景象
I don't wanna say.
我不想说
Well, now you gotta say.
现在你是不得不说
Let me preface this by saying that I had three cups of tea
我首先要说的是 我都喝了三杯茶了
trying to reset my circadian rhythm for the night...
想要重置我的昼夜节律
Oh, spit it out.
哦 快说重点
The Thriller video, I thought it'd be like the Thriller video
<颤栗>的MV 我以为会像<颤栗>的MV
with a touch of Smooth Criminal, which is not that crazy
再带点<犯罪高手>的影子 这想法一点也不疯
because the song was originally called Chicago 1945.
因为这歌♥本来叫<芝加哥1945>
I remember that video.
我记得那个MV
Michael Jackson had the Tommy Gun, right?
迈克尔杰克逊端着把冲♥锋♥枪♥ 对吧
Yeah, he had that cool lean.
对 他做了那个超酷的反重力倾斜
You know you tried that lean.
你还尝试过那个动作
Dude, I could do that lean right now.
兄弟 我现在就能倾给你看
No way, bro. He had special shoes.
不可能 兄弟 他的鞋子很特别
What, you saying my shoes ain't special?
什么 你是说我的鞋不特别吗
Not that special.
没有那么特别就是了
All right, boys in blue. Wow.
好吧 随便超 警♥察♥们 哇
It's only 8:15. Yep.
才八点十五 是的
Hey, 14, I'm one Black Cherry short.
嘿 十四号♥车 我少了罐黑莓汽水
Hey, Dinero, wasn't me. Was it you, Johnny?
嘿 Dinero 不是我 是你干的吗 Johnny
Certainly not.
当然不是
How about you, Brian?
你呢 Brian
Oh, hey, what's that sound?
哦 嘿 什么声音
It sounds like it's coming from Brian's bag.
好像从Brian的包里传出来的
Brian, what's rattling around in your bag?
Brian 你包里有什么在吱吱作响
Oh! Oh, no! No, no, no, no, no!
哦 哦 不 不 不 不
I didn't put it there. I was framed.
不是我拿的 有人陷害我
Hey, we found it, Dinero.
嘿 我们找到了 Dinero
I don't wanna name names
我不想指名道姓
'cause we all in it together, but it was Brian.
毕竟我们要共同承担 但是Brian干的
You better not open it, son.
你最好别打开 孩子
Brian!
Brian
He brazen. No, no, I'm not that brazen.
他个厚脸皮 不 不 我没那么厚脸皮
Listen, Luis, please.
听着 Luis 拜托了
I'll deal with you later, vato.
我一会儿再处理你 vato
Oh, my God, what does vato mean?
哦 天啊 vato是啥意思
Relax, it means "Dude."
放松点 是"伙计"的意思
I like that.
我喜欢
My first night shift and I already have a killer nickname.
我第一个夜班就有了一个响当当的昵称
Vato wants a hit of that Black Cherry.
Vato想要喝口那个黑莓汽水
Night shift.
夜班
Whoa, packs a wallop.
哇 超强冲击力
Ambulance needed, 625 Valtierra Street.
急需救护车 沃尔泰拉大街625号♥
Ambulance 14 responding. What we looking at?
十四号♥救护车回复 什么情况
I couldn't tell you. There was a lot of screaming.
说不好 只听见杀猪似的嘶吼
Buckle up, Bri. You got your night shift.
系好安全带 Bri 夜班开始
This doesn't look so bad.
看起来也不太糟嘛
Whatever's on the other side of this door is your fault,
不管门后什么情况 都是你的错
Brian.
Brian
They're here.
他们来了
We're not supposed to let strangers in.
我们不能让陌生人进入
Ooh, they're cute.
他们挺俊的嘛
Uh, is somebody hurt, girls?
有人受伤了吗 女孩儿们
Caitlyn's mom is dying.
Caitlyn的妈妈要死了
Shut up, MacKenzie.
闭嘴 MaKenzie
She's not dying. She just tripped.
她不会死的 她只是绊倒了
Don't be so emo.
别这么情绪化
That sound she made, it's the exact the same sound
她刚才叫的那声儿 和我外公
my grandpa made when he died.
死的时候发出来的一模一样
Okay. - Can you tell me where she is?
好吧 能告诉我她现在人在哪吗
My mom's in the kitchen.
我妈妈在厨房♥里
Right this way? Where's the kitchen at?
往这边走吗 厨房♥在哪
Through here? Right over there.
穿过这里吗 就在那儿
Take a left. Okay.
左转 好的
Could you just watch them, just 45 minutes?
你能照看他们吗 45分钟就行
I understand. Look...
我理解 听着
Oh, the paramedics are here. I gotta go.
哦 救护人员来了 我得挂了
Hi, hi, I'm Sheila. Hi, Sheila, what happened?
嗨 嗨 我是Sheila 嗨 Sheila 发生什么了
Oh, my wrist.
哦 我的手腕
I, um, I'm such a klutz.
我真是笨手笨脚
I... I was carrying the karaoke machine,
我刚才正在挪卡拉OK机
and I guess I just slipped on some ice cream.
我想是踩到冰淇淋滑到的
Zoe.
Zoe
Yeah, ma'am, looks like you have a fracture.
耶 夫人 你看起来好像骨折了
We're gonna have to take you to the hospital.
我们得带你去医院了
I don't have anyone to watch the kids.
没人帮我看孩子啊
Is this something that I could just put off until tomorrow?
我能等到明天吗
Aren't you in a lot of pain right now?
你现在难道不疼吗
Not nearly as much as the last three years.
比起过去的三年 这不算什么
I'm joking... ah!... ish.
我开玩笑的 啊 算是吧
We're gonna put an air cast on this just to stabilize it,
我们要把充气护肘放上去来固定你的胳膊
but then we gotta take you in.
然后我们就带你去医院
剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表