剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表
Can't believe that dude is only 50.
简直不敢相信那位仁兄才五十岁
He looked like he was 100.
他看起来有一百岁了
Hard living, that's what that is.
生活太艰辛 就是这样
We all need to drink more water.
咱们都得多喝点水
Maybe he's one of those people who's always looked old,
说不定他就是那种长得很老相的人
like Wilford Brimley.
就像Wilford Brimley
And John Madden. Morgan Freeman.
还有John Madden Morgan Freeman
They say black don't crack?
有人说黑人不容易显老
That brother came out of the womb cracked.
但那哥们儿打娘胎里出来就一脸褶子了
What about Angela Lansbury? She's been 80 for like 40 years.
那Angela Lansbury呢 她四十多年前看起来就像八十岁了
Oh, then there's Michelle Pfeiffer.
再说Michelle Pfeiffer
She's been 40 for 50 years.
她连续五十年看起来都像四十岁
Michelle Pfeiffer, oh boy.
Michelle Pfeiffer 哦 天呐
If she could just stay 40 for another 15 years
要是她接下来的十五年都能继续保持四十岁的样子
Then what would you do, Brian?
你要怎样 Brian
Mmm, I'd treat her so good.
我会让她很性福的
Top five people who died during sex, go.
说出前五位在性♥交♥过程中猝死的人 开始
Nelson Rockefeller.
Nelson Rockefeller
Oh, Richard Pryor's dad.
Richard Pryor的爸爸
Matthew McConaughey's dad.
Matthew McConaughey的爸爸
Both their dads?
他俩的爸爸都是这么死的
How did you guys know that? We work in the death business.
你们怎么知道的 我们接的可是死亡业务
God, think of all the street cred those chicks have.
天啊 想想那些女人们的口碑吧
"Sex with them is so good, it'll kill you."
"和她们做♥爱♥棒到能让你爽死"
You know dudes be lining up like junkies
McConaughey夫人门前可是排起了长队
for Mrs. McConaughey.
这帮人就像瘾君子一样
Why, so they can die during sex?
就为了能在性♥爱♥中猝死吗
I mean, sure I'd get in that line,
我是说 我肯定也会去排队
but just to meet the woman
不过单纯是为了见一见那个女人
who gave us the star of such films as Fool's Gold,
她给咱们生出了<淘金俏冤家>
Wedding Planner, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days,
<婚礼策划人> <十日拍拖手册>
and Failure to Launch.
和<赖家王老五>的主演
Those were literally his worst movies.
那些可真算是他最烂的片子了
I actually saw that last one. Really?
我还真看过最后一部 真的吗
Yeah, it's got Terry Bradshaw in it.
是的 因为里面有Terry Bradshaw
I'll see anything with Bradshaw, he's like my favorite actor.
只要有Bradshaw的我都爱看 他是我最喜欢的演员
I love that dude...
我爱那家伙
if I had to pick a bald guy over 60,
如果选一个六十岁以上的秃顶
I would definitely pick Patrick Stewart.
我肯定选Patrick Stewart
But I would let Bradshaw do a play-by-play.
但是我会让Bradshaw给我做详细报道
Just, like, sit and watch and talk about it?
就那样坐着 看着 聊着吗
What?
不行吗
Ambulance needed. North Avenue Beach.
急需救护车 北大街沙滩
Women's volleyball tournament. Player has lacerated foot.
女子排球锦标赛 运动员脚部划伤
I love volleyball.
我爱排球
You love volleyball?
你爱排球
Women's professional beach volleyball.
女子职业沙滩排球
This is the AVP tournament.
这是职业排球联盟锦标赛
Oh, I want this call, Cassius.
这个任务我要了 Cassius
Ambulance 14 responding.
14号♥救护车收到
Ambulance one also responding.
1号♥救护车也收到
Oh, it's on.
开战吧
Make it a bet. Loser buys beers!
打个赌好了 输的买♥♥啤酒
We're gonna win! Up the stakes!
我们会赢的 加高筹码
We'll race for beers, whiskey, anything you got.
我们赌啤酒 威士忌 你有什么就赌什么
We'll race for pink slips.
我们赌一辆车
Son, this ain't Fast and Furious.
孩子 这可不是速度与激♥情♥
You don't have a pink slip to bet.
你没有车可赌
Oh, we need gas. We'll be fine.
哦 我们得加油了 没关系的
It's just that you told me to tell you when we were
你让我在车快没油的时候提醒你
pretty much out of gas, now we are completely out of gas.
现在咱们可是完全没油了
We're gonna make it. Nope, no, we're not.
我们能坚持到的 不 我们不能
It's my bad, I dropped the ball.
是我的错 我掉链子了
You didn't drop anything! Nope.
你什么都没掉 不
Cut across the park!
从公园穿过去
Ugh! Oh, get a load of this guy!
啊 哦 你们看这货
Move!
快让开
Out of the way, dipshit!
让开 蠢货
What'd I tell you, huh? Okay, okay.
我说什么来着 好吧 好吧
Don't worry about it. You were right.
不用担心吧 你是对的
You work yourself up in a big lather over nothing.
你这样完全没必要
Oh, no.
哦 别啊
No, no, no, no, no, no!
不不不不不不
Please! Oh boy.
别这样啊 哦 天呐
We beat 'em by a mile!
我们甩了他们一英里
Nowhere to be found! Whoo hoo!
甩的他们连影都没有 呜呼
What if she needs to be transported to the hospital?
要是她得被送到医院怎么办
Got you covered. There's a Sonoco about four blocks up.
我有办法 四个街区以外有家实耐格
You book it, Bri.
你可以去看看 Bri
Oh, I'll be so fast! I know you will.
我会全速前进 我知道你会的
Isn't there an Exxon right around the corner?
转角不就有家美孚吗
Yeah, but he's too hyper today.
是的 但他今天太亢奋了
Needs to burn off some energy. No candy!
得消耗掉一些能量 不准吃糖
Copy that! All right.
收到 好了
Okay, what's the problem.
怎么了
We really need you to
我们要你
move right now! Right now!
马上让开 马上
This is an ambulance behind you.
你挡住了一辆救护车
Oh, look at that little face!
哦 瞧瞧那张小脸
Out of the way, Aladdin.
走开 阿♥拉♥丁
No, oh no...
不 哦 不
Oh! Shit!
哦 我去
Yeah, I'm in the ambulance right now
是的 我现在在救护车上
on the way to the hospital.
正往医院赶呢
Totally, yeah, I'll be there later with Devon.
绝对的 我等下会和Devon一起去
Already got 'em. Yeah, they were on sale.
已经买♥♥到了 是的 在打折
40%!
六折
For the love of God, will you please shut up!
看在上帝的份上 你就不能闭嘴吗
Why am I getting so much hostility here?
为什么我受到了这么多的恶意
You know... you know who you sound like right now?
你知道你现在听起来像谁吗
Your father. No, you know you do.
你♥爸♥爸 不 你知道的
You know you do... you sound just like him, dead on.
你知道的 你听起来和他一模一样 分毫不差
We would have won if Aladdin didn't get in the way.
要是阿♥拉♥丁没挡着 我们肯定赢了
But he did, and you didn't!
但是他挡着了 你们输了
And now we get free beer. Yeah, take that!
我们有免费啤酒喝了 是啊 吃屎吧
Sorry, Voo. You know I love free stuff.
对不起 Voo 你知道我爱免费的东西
At first I was really pissed, but if you think about it,
起先我的确是气坏了 但是仔细想想
that dipshit actually saved our lives.
那个蠢货实际上救了我们的命
If he didn't get in the way, that other dipshit driving
如果他没挡道的话 另一个开着烂轿车的蠢货
the crappy Sedan would've t-boned us.
就会从侧面撞上我们
It's kind of like serendipity.
这是天注定的缘分
Oh, best movie ever.
哦 有史以来最棒的电影
You guys have seen Serendipity, right?
你们看过<缘分天注定>吧
None of you? Well, you know I have.
都没看过吗 你知道我看过的
I had to watch Serendipity and throw in a Never Been Kissed
我必须得看了<缘分天注定> 附带<一吻定江山>
to get him to watch Faces of Death.
他才愿意看<死亡的面目>
Everyone listen to me. Listen to me right now.
大家听我说 现在听我说
Are you listening to me? Listening.
你们都在听着吗 听着呢
It opens with one little snowflake,
开篇是一片小小的雪花
falling in New York City, during Christmas shopping season.
在圣诞购物季飘落到了纽约
Jonathan, played by the always-excellent John Cusack...
Jonathan 由一向出色的John Cusack饰演
I don't have time for this shit.
我可没工夫听这破玩意
Meets Sara, completely inhabited by an up-and-coming
他遇见了Sara 由大有前途的Kate Beckinsale
Kate Beckinsale. Now...
完美诠释
After a magical day in New York city,
在纽约度过了奇妙的一天后
Jonathan suggests that they exchange numbers, which... Sara agrees.
Jonathan提议交换电♥话♥号♥码 Sara同意了
And writes hers inside of a copy of Love in the Time of Cholera.
然后把她的号♥码写在了一本<霍乱时期的爱情>里
But! Instead of giving it to him,
但是 她没有直接把书给他
she puts it back on the shelf at the bookstore.
而是放回了书店的书架上
I can't believe I'm gonna do this, but I'm gonna
我简直不敢相信我会这么干 但是
剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表