剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表
That shit is ancient, tribal,
这隔阂老久远了 两大阵营
which makes no goddamn sense,
根本没逻辑可循
since 80% of both of those crews are Irish.
因为两边都有80%的人是爱尔兰的
And as we all know, the Irish have never found
而众所周知 爱尔兰人从来没能
a single thing to fight each other over.
找到过一个能吵起来的点
Are there any subjects we should stay clear of?
有什么话题是我们该避开的吗
All of them.
所有事
Men sitting around a fire,
人们围坐在篝火旁
stoking big embers of hatred,
给憎恶的旺盛火苗煽风点火
their darkest natures on full display.
尽显他们最黑暗的原始人性
I get it if you don't want to come.
要是你不想来我会理解的
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑呢吧
I'm gonna be there early.
我会一早就到的
Gracias, papi.
谢了 老兄
Yo, T, your dad is super excited about the barbecue.
T 你♥爸♥对烧烤超级兴奋的
It's, like, all he can think about.
天天讲个不停
Really? Mm.
真的吗 嗯
You talked to my dad?
你跟我爸说过话了吗
No, he texted me.
没 他发短♥信♥给我了
You text with my dad?
你跟我爸互发短♥信♥吗
You don't?
你不发吗
No, I didn't even know he could text.
不 我都不知道他会发短♥信♥
Yeah, I taught him.
对啊 我教他了
It wasn't easy, though. He's got big fingers.
虽然那不简单 他手指很胖
I've been trying to get my dad to text for years.
我试着让他发短♥信♥都好几年了
Oh, yeah, taught him at the bowling alley.
嗯 我在保龄球馆教他的
You bowl with him too? Yeah.
你还跟他打保龄球 对啊
He's the captain of our team.
他是我们队的队长
And I was like, "Jerr, you ain't getting
我跟他说 Jerr 你等下
"No frozen yogurt afterwards
不能吃酸奶雪糕
until you send me five perfect texts, no typos."
除非你给我发五条全对的短♥信♥ 没有拼错的
He did it, T.
他做到了 T
I was so proud of him.
我为他感到自豪
We got three flavors of froyo that night.
我们那晚吃了三个味道的酸奶雪糕
Honestly, one of the best parts about dating Maeve
说实话 跟Maeve约会最大的好处之一
is getting to know your father.
就是认识了你♥爸♥爸
I think he might be like my best friend.
我觉得他可能是我最好的朋友
I haven't had a best friend in a long time.
我很多年都没有过最好的朋友了
I don't understand.
我不明白
He doesn't like anyone.
他不喜欢任何人
In fact, he pretty much hates everyone.
其实 他几乎讨厌所有人
Oh, T, hate is a strong word.
噢 T 说讨厌有点太重了
Jerr don't hate anybody.
Jerr谁都不讨厌
He's a Teddy bear.
他就是只泰迪熊
In fact, I call him Jerr-bear.
其实 我都叫他小熊Jerr
He loves it.
他很喜欢
He calls me Billy-goat.
他叫我小羊Billy
Ooh, guess who.
噢 猜猜是谁
Jerr-bear?
小熊Jerr
Nah, it's my cousin Bebo.
不是 是我表弟Bebo
He wants to hang out later, play some Xbox.
他问我等等要不要一起打打游戏机
How's it going? Hey.
做的怎样了 嘿
This grill is amazing.
这个烤架实在是太棒了
I think I'm gonna cook all of our meals on this thing,
我要用这个把我们的饭全都做了
breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
早餐 午餐 晚餐
You're gonna make breakfast on there.
你要用这个做早餐
I'm telling you, this thing can do anything.
我告诉你 这玩意能做任何事
It might have satellite capabilities.
说不定还有卫星功能呢
I haven't read the entire manual yet.
我还没有读完整本手册
Well, if it's gonna make our dads
如果它能让我们的爸爸
drop their stupid beef with each other,
不要再傻傻地跟对方抬杠(牛排)
I will definitely be impressed.
我对它一定会印象深刻的
This thing's great at beef. No, I'm serious.
这东西可会做牛排了 不 我认真的
They have to drop their shit; It's exhausting.
他们一定不能再吵了 这太累人了
They're not young men.
他们又不是年轻人了
I don't see them changing.
我觉得他们不会改变
Hey, kids. Hey.
嗨 你们俩 嗨
Hey, Frank. Some machine, huh?
嗨 Frank 真是台好机器对吧
Oh, my God, it's even better than the catalog.
天啊 它比订购册里看上去还好
Everything smells delicious. Yeah.
闻起来超棒 对啊
Here, let me help you with that.
来 让我帮你
Okay, ah.
好了
Just a couple rules, Dad.
几个小规矩 爸
I'm running the show here.
我来负责这个
This entire area is mine.
这整块地方都是我的
Understood, I got it.
懂了 我知道了
Okay.
好
What?
干嘛
Oh, and I'm gonna need you to put in
噢对 我还需要你多努力那么
a little extra effort with Theresa's dad today.
一点点去跟Theresa的爸爸相处
Oh, he's coming? That piece of...
噢 他要来 那个王八
Dad.
爸
Oh, sorry, Theresa.
噢 对不起 Theresa
No offense.
我没有恶意
No, here's the deal, okay?
不 事情是这样的
You guys have to put an end
你们两个今天一定要结束
to this cop-fireman bullshit today
警♥察♥和消防员的狗屁争论
and be civilized human beings.
做文明有礼的人
Do you understand?
懂了吗
You just keep me fed, I'll be a good boy.
你只要把我喂饱了 我就好好表现
All right, here's my dad.
好了 我爸来了
I'm telling him the same thing. Okay.
我去跟他说这件事 好
John. Okay.
John 好的
God, did he get shorter?
天哪 他是变矮了吗
Cops often shrink under the weight of their own guilt.
警♥察♥经常被自己的内疚感压得缩水
It's a proven fact. Come on, man.
这已经证实了 消停点吧 老兄
I'm not gonna start anything.
我没打算挑起事端
I'm just here for a couple beers,
我到这里来就是想喝点啤酒
couple burgers, couple laughs.
吃点汉堡 寻点乐子
Look at him backing his way over here.
你看他要背朝着我们走过来了
What?
什么
He can't wait to poke his nose in this grill
他已经迫不及待要对这个烤架指手画脚
and start yapping.
哇啦哇啦地瞎说了
Cops, they're all the same.
警♥察♥都是一个德行
Nosy bastards.
多管闲事的混球
Look at him, trying to sneak his way over here.
你看 他要偷偷溜过来了
Look, I'm gonna need you to be the bigger person today.
听着 我希望你今天能当更大(度)的那个人
That won't be hard.
这不难
That's one of the laughs I was telling you about.
这就我刚跟你说的乐子其中之一啊
Real funny.
真好笑
I thought I smelled gas.
我觉得我闻到了瓦斯味
Hey. Here we go.
嘿 果然开始了
Seriously? A gas grill?
真的吗 一个瓦斯烤炉
Hello, my good man.
你好啊 我的好兄弟
What the hell is wrong with you?
你什么毛病
Shit.
靠
Mac, what the hell is that?
Mac 这他妈的是什么
Special kind of hurricane.
一种特制的飓风鸡尾酒
I got the recipe when I was tending bar in New Orleans.
我在新奥尔良的酒吧玩的时候搞到了配方
Locals used to dump it on graves,
当地人把这个倒进坟墓里
keep the evil away.
认为可以驱散罪恶
How come you didn't bring hot Doug... I mean Doug?
你怎么不把性感的Doug(热狗)带来 我是说Doug
We broke up.
我们分手了
Turns out it's really hard
事实证明
to maintain the intensity that you get
通过网上联络产生的激♥情♥
with Internet communication.
很难维持
You wouldn't know what I'm talking about there.
你应该不知道我在说什么
It's a whole new thing. Actually, I would.
这是个新潮玩意儿 实际上 我知道
I was snooping around one time on a website
有一次我在一个网站上闲逛
dedicated to smallmouth bass and other lake fish.
搜索小嘴鲈鱼和其他河鱼的资料
剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表