剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表
Hey, I was just running by and he just collapsed.
嘿 我刚路过时发现他倒在地上
Okay.
好
Nothing. Brian, turn off the God...
没有心跳 Brian 关掉那个
Brian turn off the goddamn ball machine, please.
关掉那个天杀的发球机
Right!
好
I'm not losing this guy.
我会把他救回来的
Brian! I can't...
Brian 我
I can't find the switch, John...
John我找不到开关
Can you unplug the machine? Damn it, that kid...
你就不能拔插头么 我去 这孩子
Ow! The cord...
噢 电线
It's... it's too long.
太长了
It's too long of a cord. Brian!
电线怎么这么长 Brian
Clear.
离手
There he is... Easy, easy, easy, easy, easy.
他醒了 放松 慢点 慢点
Easy. Hey, pulse, strong.
放松 脉搏加强
Good. Pulse strong.
很好 脉搏加强了
Hey, what's your name?
你叫什么名字
He's with... He's with us.
他醒过来了
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Tell me when you get him out of the line of fire.
你把他从发球线弄走的时候告诉我一声
Gin.
赢了
Voodoo, that is not gin.
Voodoo 你没赢啊
You can't just say "Gin."
别乱喊
Hey, excuse me. I'm looking for John Farrell.
不好意思 我想找John Farrell
What's your name, son?
你叫什么名字
I'm Josh Miller, he saved my life a couple of days ago
我是Josh Miller 他几天前救了我的命
and I just...I wanted to thank him.
我想谢谢他
Hey, John. You got one.
John 有人找
Oh, those Do-Rite Donuts?
Do-Rite的甜甜圈吗
These are Do-Rite Donuts.
没错
Holy shit! Are there any candy-maple bacon in there?
有没有枫糖培根的
I think there's four in here. Ah! My man!
我记得有4个 好哥们
These are literally the best donuts in Chicago.
这些是芝加哥第一甜甜圈
I'm so glad you lived!
真高兴你活了下来
I didn't think you'd remember me.
我还以为你把我忘了
Oh, I remember all my saves.
我记得救过的所有人
Tennis court. Cardiac arrest, right?
网球场里心脏停搏的那个 对吧
That's right.
没错
I wasn't sure what to get the person that saved my life
我不知道要怎么感谢救命恩人
so I just...
所以
Oh, no. No. You nailed it.
不不不 你做的很好
Thanks for stopping by.
谢谢你过来
Yeah, thanks for stopping by.
谢谢你过来
It's the least I can do.
这是我应该的
Look, John, um...
听着 John
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome. Thank you.
不客气 谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Thank you. You're... welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Hey, maybe no more tennis for awhile, huh?
嘿 最近别再打网球了
Candy-maple bacon Do-Rite Donuts.
Do-Rite的枫糖培根甜甜圈
I believe I was part of that save.
我当时也参与了救援
Really? You're not gonna share?
你当真不给我
There's thousands of calories in that box.
这些东西有几千卡路里
Yeah, my calories.
那也是我的卡路里
His calories.
他的卡路里
That's what happens when you're the white knight.
这就是你当白骑士的回报
Occasionally, when you save somebody,
通常来说 你救的人
they get all emotional about it
会对你充满了感激
and feel like they need to shower you with gifts and attention.
恨不得用礼物和感谢淹死你
It's called "White knight syndrome."
正所谓"白骑士效应"
And today, it's John. Awesome.
今天白骑士是John 太棒
Happens all the time in our line of work.
在工作中经常发生
To some of us more than others.
是对于某人来说常发生
Yeah.
是
Yeah! Years ago, I saved a masseuse at Mario Tricoci.
几年前我救了Mario Tricoci的一个按♥摩♥师
He still gives me monthly foot rubs
他到现在每月还会给我按脚
and the signature body scrub.
外加去掉全身角质
You know, it can go the other way, too.
但是有时候也可能恰恰相反
They call that "The Florence Nightingale syndrome."
他们管这叫"弗洛伦斯南丁格尔效应"
That's when the caregiver forms an unnatural bond
有时救助者会和被救者
with the person they save.
培养出感情
That's how I ended up with my second wife.
我就是这样娶的我第二个老婆
Don't ever marry a person you save,
千万别和你救的人结婚
cause all you end up wanting to do is to kill them.
因为你最后只想杀了他们
And then you realize that you already had your chance
你会发现你本可以杀的
and you blew it.
可你却让机会溜走了
Gin.
赢了
That's actually gin.
你还真赢了
Do you feel nauseous? Any dizziness at all?
你想吐吗 头晕吗
No, no. I'm okay, I think.
不 我还好
How does my face look?
我的脸怎么样
Does my face look okay?
看上去还好么
You have some bumps and bruises,
伤口还有点肿 有点淤青
but it looks superficial. Supersuperficial how?
但都是表面伤 怎么样表面
What does that mean?
这什么意思
Oh, you know what? Here, take a look.
哦 给你看一眼就知道了
Oh, no!
哦不
What's going on over there, Bri?
你那边怎么了Bri
Nothing. We're-we are okay.
没什么 一切都好
I put a Valencia filter on it. That was my bad.
我加了滤镜效果 是我不好
Let me just show you the original.
给你看原图
Oh, my God, that's worse. I look...
哦天哪 更糟了 我看起来
I look disgusting.
真恶心
I'll put it in black and white.
我来把照片变成黑白的
It's a classic way to look at...
这是最经典的
Never show them their face.
别给他们看他们的脸
I have prom in less than a week.
没几天就是毕业舞会了
What am I gonna do?
我要怎么办
You know the prom.
毕业舞会不就那样么
I mean, the pictures that they take,
他们拍的照片
they don't work out well for anybody.
也不是人人都好看
I mean, have you seen Jennifer Garner's prom picture?
你看过詹妮弗·加纳的舞会照么
She looked hideous! Like an absolute cow.
可怕极了 她就像头牛
I mean, you're better off with a few scratches on your face.
脸上有伤对你来说还好一些
At least then you have an excuse.
至少到时候如果照片难看 你还有借口
I'm gonna go check on everybody
我要去查看其他人
and just see how everyone's doing.
看他们有没有事
I'll be right back.
马上回来
Jennifer Garner looked amazing in her prom picture.
詹妮弗·加纳的舞会照美极了
I really hope she doesn't look it up.
那姑娘可千万别去看了
I mean, all prom pictures are great.
所有毕业舞会照都很美
They are literally the greatest pictures in the world.
简直是世界上最美的照片了
Mine wasn't. I can't believe I lied to her.
我的不是 我居然对她撒了谎
You just tried to make her feel better, Brian.
你只是想让她好受一点 Brian
There's nothing wrong with that.
又没做错
I need five, guys.
我要冷静一下
Man, my prom was so dope.
我的舞会棒极了
I wore this lime green tuxedo I got for 200 bucks.
我穿着200块买♥♥的鲜绿色燕尾服
That was my power suit, yo. I killed it in that thing.
那是我的战甲 我穿上它战无不胜
I wore it for every job interview that summer, too.
那个夏天我还穿着它参加了每个面试
Didn't get no jobs, but I can't blame the suit though.
虽然还是没有找到工作 但我也不能怪这衣服
I just can't.
我做不到
I know I should, but I can't.
我知道就是这衣服的错 但我做不到
My prom was segregated.
我的舞会是种族隔离的
My prom was integrated?
我的是和谐统一的
Hey, Josh! Johnny.
嘿 Josh Johnny
What's up, man? I'm good, man.
还好吗 我很好
剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表