剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表
As we rode out into another Chicago morning,
当我们驶进另一个芝加哥早晨的时候
we didn't know what to expect.
我们不知道将会遇到什么
We knew not what to expect.
我们知不道将会遇到什么
We had no idea what awaited us.
我们不知道等着我们的是什么
Brian, what the hell you doing, buddy?
Brain 你在干什么 哥们儿
Just found out my phone
我刚发现我的手♥机♥
has this really cool recording app and was like,
有个特别酷的录音应用 看着
"Hello, I obviously need to dictate my memoirs."
"嘿 显然我得口述我的回忆录了"
Oh, obviously.
哦 显然
So, um, no spoilers,
所以 不是剧透
but you're both heavily featured in my book.
但是你俩在我的书里都有重头戏
Great.
真棒
Everyone, Brian is writing his memoirs.
大家注意 Brain正在写他的回忆录
So be careful what you say and do in front of him.
所以请注意你们在他面前的言行
You could end up in a best seller.
你会写出本畅销书的
Good for you, Brian.
真棒 Brain
Stats here. I've been writing a book too.
我是Stats 我也在写一本书
It's an erotic space fantasy
是个色情的太空幻想故事
about a brainy woman astronaut who's lost in space,
关于一个机智的女航♥天♥员 迷失在了太空里
and she finds herself on a planet inhabited
然后她发现自己到了一个星球上
by handsome male aliens.
上面都是丰神俊朗的男外星人
I'm listening.
我听着呢
It's really cool.
真的很酷
The planet has three moons.
这个星球有三个月亮
I don't want to be locked into the moon thing yet.
月亮的设定我还没定呢
You got to keep the moons.
你得留着三个月亮
That's my favorite part, Stats.
那是我最喜欢的部分 Stats
Sex in zero gravity, that's my favorite part.
在零重力的环境里做♥爱♥ 那是我最喜欢的部分
Oh, think about it, bro.
哦 好好想想吧 哥们儿
Sex in zero gravity would suck.
在零重力的条件下做♥爱♥肯定很糟糕
There's no torque. There's no friction.
没有扭转力 没有摩擦力
It's all about torque and friction.
做♥爱♥靠的不就是扭转力和摩擦力吗
Right, good point.
对 说的也是
Chicago North, ambulance needed, car accident,
芝加哥北发生车祸 急需救护车
corner of Grobowski and Kernin.
在格罗布斯基和克宁街拐角处
Vehicle spun out into firehouse.
车辆撞上了消防站
That's engine 17.
17号♥消防车
My dad used to work at that house.
我爸原来就在那个消防站工作
Ambulance 14 responding.
14号♥救护车收到
"Ambulance 14 responding."
"14号♥救护车收到"
How many times have you heard that phrase?
这句话你听过多少次了
But this time, it was personal.
但是这一次 是带着私人感情的
Johnny, driving as quick as he could...
Johnny正以他最快的速度开着车
Brian, knock it off. I'm sorry.
Brain 别闹了 对不起
Right now. Sorry, okay, okay.
马上 对不起 好吧 好吧
Hey, babe.
嘿 宝贝儿
No way. I love you more.
不会 我更爱你
What's up? Yeah, anything.
怎么了 是的 任何事
Oh, uh...
哦 啊
I don't know about that.
那我不太知道
Uh, yeah, babe, yeah.
啊 好的 宝贝儿 好的
Okay.
好的
I'll ask her right now. Okay.
我现在就问她 好的
Hey, um, T, can we pick up Maeve real quick?
嘿 T 咱们能现在去接一下Maeve吗
Why, she finally decided to turn herself in?
为什么 她终于决定自首了吗
Oh, my God, what'd she do?
哦 天呐 她做了什么
Nothing, Billy.
没事 Billy
Oh, she just really needs a ride across town,
哦 她真的需要搭个车去城另一头
and her car's in the shop.
但她的车在店里
Billy, as police officers on duty,
Billy 作为正在当值的警♥察♥
do you think we should be picking Maeve
你真的认为我们应该去接上Maeve
and driving her around as though we're her own
载着她兜兜转转 就像我们是她的
private taxi service?
私人出租车司机吗
Is that something you think we should be doing?
那就是你觉得咱们该干的吗
No, but could you tell her that?
不 但是能你来告诉她吗
It's not that I'm frightened of her,
不是我怕她
it's just that I'm afraid of her sometimes.
只不过是我有时候怕她
Listen close, Maeve,
听好了 Maeve
there's no way in hell that we are giving you a ride.
我们绝对不可能载你一程
I mean, do you honestly think that I'm gonna waste taxpayers' hard-earned dollars
我是说 你真觉得我会浪费纳税人的辛苦钱
hauling your ass around town?
载着你满城乱逛吗
There's a sample sale at Evangelina Nessick's in 15 minutes.
15分钟后 在Evangelina Nessick有个样品销♥售♥会
See you there in five.
五分钟见
She's kind of hard to say "No" To, right?
她真是让人很难说"不" 对吧
Where we headed, T? Sample sale.
咱们去哪儿 T 样品销♥售♥会
Here's the deal,
计划是这样的
we're gonna haul ass over there,
咱们要到那儿去
I'm gonna find the perfect pair of skinny jeans,
我会找到一条最完美的紧身牛仔裤
and if we get a call,
然后如果咱们收到呼叫
then we'll dump Maeve on her ass on a curb somewhere.
就把Maeve随便丢在哪个路边上
It's a winwin. All right, all right.
这是双赢 好吧 好吧
We about to get so many samples.
咱们会拿到很多样品
What's a sample sale?
样品销♥售♥会是什么
Where is everyone? Got to be out on a call.
其他人呢 都去出勤了吧
Holy shit.
我去
Ooh, Jesus Christ. Is it bad?
哦 上帝啊 很糟糕吗
Oh, wow. Oh, jeez.
哦 哇 哦 天啊
Shit.
我去
Shit. Shit.
我♥操♥
Okay, let's just keep calm. Keep calm.
好吧 咱们先保持镇定 保持镇定
Keep calm? You keep calm.
镇定 你先保持镇定
Are you in pain, miss?
你哪儿疼吗 女士
Not really...
不是很疼
Except for the huge frickin' python around my neck.
除了这条缠着我脖子的该死的巨蟒
Okay, noticed that. Well, we're here to help.
好吧 我看到了 好了 我们是来帮你的
Okay, so it's just a start... But, oh, it looked at me.
好的 这只是个开始 但是它刚盯着我呢
It looked at me... it looked me directly in the eyes.
盯着我 直勾勾的盯着我的眼睛
Brian, call animal control.
Brain 给动物管控打电♥话♥
On it.
这就打
Oh, wow.
哦 哇
What's your name, miss? Cindy.
你叫什么名字 女士 Cindy
Hi, Cindy. I'm Hank. This is Johnny.
嗨 Cindy 我是Hank 这是Johnny
Hi.
嗨
Now, Cindy, the first thing we have to do
Cindy 现在咱们首先要做的
is get that snake...
是把那条蛇
It's a python. Great.
它是条巨蟒 好吧
Get that python off your neck.
把那条巨蟒从你的脖子上弄下来
Our colleague Brian is calling animal control.
我们的同事Brian正在给动物管控打电♥话♥
Eight years, bro. It's my first python.
干了八年 哥们儿 这还是头一遭
Where's animal control?
动物管控呢
I'm on hold.
我在打电♥话♥
It's getting tighter!
它缠得越紧了
We got to try something. Okay, yeah.
我们得做点什么 好的 好的
Why don't you honk the horn? Maybe that'll scare it off.
你按按喇叭吧 也许会把它吓跑
What? You want me to honk the horn?
什么 你想让我按喇叭吗
Yeah.
是的
You said that like you weren't sure.
你说的时候听起来很不确定
No, I mean, yeah. Yeah, honk the horn.
不 我是说 是的 快按喇叭
She should honk the horn, right?
她应该按喇叭 对吧
Right? Yeah, yeah.
对吧 是的 是的
Okay.
好
It's getting tighter!
它缠得更紧了
Okay, no more horn.
好吧 别再按喇叭了
Cindy, does the python have a name?
Cindy 这条巨蟒有名字吗
Lord Byron.
Byron大人
That's a fancy name for a snake.
真是个很棒的蛇名
Yeah, it looks more like a Paul.
是的 它看起来更像是个Paul
Listen, I didn't name it.
听着 名字不是我起的
My pretentious douche bag ex-boyfriend did.
是我那个装逼的混♥蛋♥前任起的
Dickwad left me for that whore, Trish,
这个蠢货为了那个婊♥子♥Trish离开了我
剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表