剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表
If you were a superhero
如果你是个超级英雄
and you could pick your superpower,
可以选择自己的超能力
would you rather be able to turn yourself invisible
你是希望可以隐身呢
or fly?
还是会飞
Fly.
会飞
You're not even gonna give that any thought?
你都不想一想吗
Oh, I've given it a lot of thought.
噢 我早就想过很多次了
I think it would be super cool to pick up and fly.
如果我忽然会飞了 那是相当酷
Come on, whenever, wherever.
无论何时 无论何地
You realize if you were invisible,
你知道如果你会隐身
you could see anyone you wanted naked.
就可以看见任何人的裸体了
You realize that if I could fly
你知道如果我会飞
I could see anyone I wanted naked.
也可以看见任何人的裸体吧
Hey, how you doing? First time here?
嘿 你好啊 第一次来这里吗
What's your sign? I can fly.
你是什么星座的 我会飞噢
Oh, you're dating Derek Jeter?
噢 你在跟Derek Jeter约会吗
That's sweet. I can fly.
真不错 但我会飞噢
Okay, good point. Point taken.
好吧 你说得对 我们懂了
Chicago North, ambulance needed.
芝加哥北部呼叫救护车
939 West North.
西北部939
Ambulance 14 responding.
14号♥救护车收到
Don't get me wrong, I would love to fly,
别误会我 我觉得会飞很不错
but I think I would have to go with invisibility.
但是我还是会选择隐身
Mostly for its crime-fighting possibilities.
主要可以用来打击罪犯
Sounds kind of sneaky to me.
听起来很隐蔽神秘的样子
Yeah, very sneaky. Sneaky, that's good.
没错 非常神秘 我喜欢
That's why I'd be invisible too. Yeah.
所以我也选隐身 棒
I'd fly.
我想飞
Where's our customer?
我们的病人在哪儿
He's on the third floor near the weight machines.
他在三楼重量计旁边
I'll meet you up there.
我待会上去找你们
Oh. What's going on?
噢 怎么了
Wait, what's...
等等 怎么了
It's just a routine check.
只是例行检查
Nothing to worry about.
没什么好担心的
Hey... half price wheatgrass shots right now
嘿 现在去果汁吧
at the juice bar, huh?
可以享受半价鲜榨小麦草汁哟
Third floor? How big is this place?
三楼 这地方是有多大
Considering the whole first floor was a juice bar?
鉴于整个一楼是个果汁吧 你说呢
I scoped this place out when I was looking for a gym.
我找健身房♥的时候看过这个地方
It is crazy expensive.
贵得不得了
I wouldn't pay that much for rent.
那些钱拿来租♥房♥♥子我都嫌贵
And I know what you're gonna say.
我知道你要说什么
"Brian, you don't pay rent; You still live with your parents.
"Brian 你不用租♥房♥♥子 你还跟父母住在一起
Do you even know how much rents are going for these days?"
你知道现在市场上租金普遍是多少吗"
And to you, I would say,
然后我会对你说
"If rent is anywhere
"如果一个房♥子的租金差不多等同于
near what it costs to go to this gym, no, thank you, rent."
来这个健身房♥的花费 那就再见了您哪"
My gym is the cheapest gym in the city.
我去的健身房♥是城里最便宜的
It's great, and it's always open.
很不错 全年营业的
Well, sometimes they close it for Quincea era on the weekend.
好吧 它有时候因为办成人式所以周末不营业
Sometimes it just mysteriously shuts down
有时候就是莫名地关门几天
for days at a time, but it always comes back.
但是它最后总会重新开门营业
This is the most hot women I've ever seen in Chicago, period,
我至今为止在芝加哥见过最性感的女人
let alone in one place.
都在这一个地方了
There are women here?
你在说什么女人
'Cause all I see are beautiful, beautiful men.
我看到的分明都是英俊帅气的男人
This is the first time I ever wanted to do that thing
这是我第一次想像卡♥通♥片里的人那样
they do in cartoons where they rub their eyes
揉揉自己的眼睛
and open them again just to make sure
然后再重新睁开
what they're looking at is really happening.
以此确定眼前看到的不是幻觉
Oh, screw it. I'm gonna do it anyway.
噢 管他呢 说做就做
This is real, Hank. It's real.
这是真的 Hank 是真的
This is real. Mmhmm, it's happening.
这是真的 嗯嗯 是的
Guys! Huh?
伙计们 怎么
Over here. Right.
在这里 噢对
It's this asshole's fault.
是这个混♥蛋♥的错
Machine isn't calibrated.
机器没有校准
Sir, if you could just keep your voice down...
先生 你能不能小点声
I will not keep it down!
我偏要大声
With the prices I pay, I expect proper calibration!
我付了钱 我就应该得到精准的调整
This is not properly calibrated.
这台机器没有校准
Okay, guys, we're looking
伙计们
at a third-degree groin tear, possibly.
他可能是腹股沟三♥级♥撕裂
Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯
You better lawyer up, 'cause I'm coming for you.
你最好找个律师 因为我会起诉你
You are gonna pay.
你准备付出代价吧
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh. Cold, cold.
嗷 嗷 嗷 嗷 好冷 好冷
Ahh. Give it a minute.
啊 稍等片刻
Give it a minute. Give it a minute.
稍等片刻 稍等片刻
What's your name? What's your name?
你叫什么名字 你叫什么名字
Lance. Really, Lance?
Lance Lance 真的吗
Lance. Yeah, why?
Lance 没错 怎么了
You just don't look like a Lance.
你看上去不像是叫Lance的人
Never would've guessed.
谁都猜不到
What are Lances supposed to look like?
叫Lance的人应该是怎么样的
Lance Armstrong, Lance Bass, Lance Burton.
Lance Armstrong Lance Bass Lance Burton
Who?
最后一个是谁
Magician, he retired in 2010 at his absolute prime.
是个魔术师 在2010年他的黄金时期退休了
Anyways, it just seems that all Lances share a certain,
总之 看起来所有叫Lance的人都有一个
I don't know, aerodynamic body type.
怎么说呢 流线型的身体
You're saying I'm not aerodynamic enough
你是说作为一个叫Lance的人
to be a Lance?
我身材还不够流线型吗
It's not a bad thing.
这不是什么坏事
You'd smoke those guys in upper body strength.
你会靠着更强的体力干掉那些家伙
Yeah, I would.
没错 我会的
Especially Armstrong. Bicycle bitch.
尤其是Armstrong 那个骑自行车的贱♥人♥
Uh, but, Lance, I'm noticing that you've got this leg press
呃 但是 Lance 我注意到
awfully fully loaded.
你的这个腿部推举机已经满重了
Yeah, so?
是啊 怎样
I can handle it. Really?
我可以举起来 真的吗
When the machine is calibrated right.
如果这台机器调好了的话
Really?
真的吗
That's a lot of weights.
那太重了
I know, but I like to push myself.
我知道 但是我喜欢给自己点压力
That's how you get strong.
这样才能变得强壮
You know, Lance, sometimes the strongest thing
Lance 有时候一个男人可以做的最强的事情
a man can do is admit when he's carrying too much weight.
就是承认他自己负荷过重
Sometimes I do push myself too hard, I guess.
我有时候确实把自己逼得太紧了
That's the amazing thing about the human body, Lance.
那是人体最奇妙的地方 Lance
It'll let you know when you need to slow down.
它会让你知道什么时候需要放慢速度
You just got to listen to it, am I right?
你要做的就是聆听它 我说的对吗
I've just been running too hard for too long, man.
我已经跑得太拼太久了 伙计
Yeah, yeah, it's okay. Right, guys?
是的 是的 没关系的 对吗 伙计们
Uh-huh.
嗯嗯
Unlimited passes to the sexiest gym on the planet.
可以随便进出这个星球上最性感的健身房♥啦
Brian, you're the freaking man.
Brian 你真是太厉害了
You're the champ.
你是我们的英雄
Can I sit shotgun tomorrow? No.
那我明天可以坐副驾驶座吗 不可以
You know, that gym is gonna be my new home away from home.
那个健身房♥会成为我第二个家
We were there for, what,
我们在那儿呆了差不多十分钟
like, ten minutes, and I saw side boob, top boob,
我看到了侧乳 上乳
and if I'm not mistaken, a little under-boob.
如果我没搞错的话 还有一点下乳
And I got to say, that's a special treat.
啧 不得不说 真是意外之喜
Did you notice that? I did not notice that.
你注意到了吗 我没有注意
But did anyone else happen to clock all the D'Angelo Vs
你们有谁碰巧看到
just walking around?
所有的D'Angelo V在走来走去
What are D'Angelo Vs?
D'Angelo V是什么
You know, when the dude's got abs so ripped,
当男人的腹肌练得线条分明时
they get that V-shape right here.
他们这儿会呈现V字型
剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表