剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表
And on the first take, Rodgers wasn't prepared for it.
第一条 Rodgers没有准备充分
Caught the ball wrong.
接球的姿势不对
Dislocated his middle finger on his right hand.
他右手的中指脱臼了
His throwing hand? Yeah.
他投球的那只手吗 是的
And if I hadn't popped it back in right then and there,
如果我没有当场帮他接回去的话
he would have missed the NFC title game
他就会错过国家橄榄球联盟的决赛
when they beat us to go to the Super Bowl.
也就不可能打败我们得到"超级碗"了
2010.
2010年
Holy shit. You son of a bitch.
我了个去 你个混♥蛋♥
That little kid actor would have been a goddamn American hero,
那个小童星本来可以成为美国的英雄
and you... you ruined it.
而你 却被你给毁了
I can't even look at you right now.
我现在都不能直视你了
John, you just saved a man
John 你刚刚救的那个人
who most certainly has blood on his hands.
他的手上可是沾满了鲜血
That has never been proven,
那还未被证实
but you know what has been proven?
但是你知道什么是已经证据确凿的吗
You, Henry Isaiah St. Clare...
你 Henry Isaiah St. Clare
Isaiah's your middle name?
Isaiah是你的中间名吗
So regal. Brian.
好王者风范啊 Brian
You... cost the Bears the Super Bowl.
你 害小熊队没能得到"超级碗"
Thank you, Brian.
谢谢你 Brian
Cutler's knee cost the Bears the Super Bowl,
Cutler的膝盖才是罪魁祸首
and Jimmy O most certainly
Jimmy O的手上 手臂上
has blood on his hands, his arms, his...
可能是沾满了鲜血
You don't get to wear Bears gear anymore.
你不准再穿小熊队的球衣
It has been four years, John.
已经过去四年了 John
You don't get to wear Bears gear for four years.
你四年不许穿熊队的球衣
Uh, you don't get to tell me what I get to wear.
我穿什么你可做不了主
And another thing, he was nice. You take that back.
还有啊 他人不错呢 你给我把话收回去
Ellen Degeneres nice. Take it back!
跟艾伦德詹尼丝差不多亲切呢 收回去
Nice, nice, nice. Oh.
人好 人好 人好 哦
Can you believe that those guys saved Jimmy O today?
你能相信今天那些个家伙救了Jimmy O吗
See, that's why I want to join the FBI,
瞧见没 所以我才想加入FBI
so I can take scumbags like that down.
我就可以把那些人♥渣♥统统抓住
Aw, come on.
哦 得了吧
Jimmy O's all right, T.
Jimmy O挺好的 T
He gave the kids in my neighborhood
有一次 他给了我小区里的小孩子
a horse one time.
一匹马
Wait, not a horse.
等等 不是一匹马
What's the thing that's a horse,
什么东西确实是一匹马
but, like, a smaller horse? A pony?
但是又比马小一点呢 小马驹吗
Yeah, a pony. I guess that's nice.
没错 小马驹 我想那一定很棒
Yeah, that pony was an asshole, though.
是的 虽然那匹小马驹是个混球
He wouldn't let anybody ride it.
他不让任何人骑他
I tried, like, 100 times.
我试了 大概 100次
I gave him sugar cubes and carrots and hay.
我喂了他方糖 胡萝卜 还有干草
I must have tried everything,
我什么都试了
but that pony was like, "Hell no, son.
但是那匹小马驹就像在说 "没门 孩子
You ain't getting no rides."
你别想骑我"
That pony was a straight up dick.
那匹小马驹简直是个混球
I miss him every day.
我每天都很想他
Hey, well, maybe one day you'll meet again.
嘿 也许有一天你们会再相遇的
What was the pony's name? Tony.
那匹小马驹的名字叫什么 Tony
Haha. Tony the pony. Nah, just Tony.
哈哈 小马驹Tony 不 就叫Tony
Hey, 14?
嘿 14号♥车
Some guy named Eddie just called.
有一个叫Eddie的人打来找你们
What'd he want? Said he needs you guys to go to the hospital.
他有什么事 他说他需要你们去一趟医院
His friend Jimmy wants to talk to you?
他的朋友Jimmy想跟你们聊聊
Oh, shit. He sounded cryptic and cute.
哦 我♥操♥ 他听起来又神秘又帅
Was he cute? He was okay.
他帅吗 还可以吧
Kind eyes, lost a lot of weight recently.
眼神挺友善的 最近还瘦了很多
I'd say go for it. No, don't go for it.
要我说可以发展 不 别跟他发展
He is a criminal. Dangerous and cute?
他是个罪犯 危险而又帅气吗
Now you're just sweetening the pot.
听起来更吸引人了
What are you doing here?
你们在这儿干什么呢
Hank called us for backup.
Hank叫我们过来支援
You called my girlfriend for protection?
你居然叫我女朋友过来保护咱们
Yes, I did, because your girlfriend is a cop,
是的 因为你女朋友是个警♥察♥
and those guys are murderers.
而且那些人是杀人犯
They're alleged murderers.
他们只是嫌疑犯
Hey, me and all the kids in my neighborhood
嘿 我和我们小区的其他孩子
worshipped Jimmy O. He was the man.
都很崇拜Jimmy O 他是个了不起的人
Yeah? Did he build you guys a little league field, too?
怎么 他也给你们建了个小型球场吗
No, but he gave us a jerk pony.
没有 但他送了我们一匹特别混的小马驹
Mm. All right, you go in first.
呃 好吧 你先进
You got the look. What look?
你的样子很合适 什么样子
Tall, jacked, intimidating. Black?
高大 结实 威严 因为黑吗
I... it doesn't hurt.
我 也无妨啦
He didn't build me a dugout.
他又没给我造球员席
You lead. I can't.
你带头 我不
All right, let's rock, paper, scissors.
好吧 石头剪刀布
Yeah? Yeah.
什么 是的
I mean, that works, too.
我是说 这样也行
I think it should have been him, anyway.
反正我也觉得应该是他
Yeah, Brian, thanks.
是的 Brian 谢了
Mr. O'Shea?
O'Shea先生
You wanted to see us?
您想见我们吗
I-I want to thank you three for saving my life.
我 我想谢谢你们救了我一命
I owe you. What do you want?
我欠你们的 你们想要什么
We... we didn't expect a gift, but...
我们没想过要礼物 但是
But I mean, if you... since you offered.
但是我的意思是 如果您 既然您问了
What do we want?
我们想要什么
We want you to make some changes.
我们想要您做出一些改变
Brian? Mr. O'Shea,
Brian O'Shea先生
I will save your life, but I will not hold my tongue.
您的命我会救 但我话得说明白了
What Brian's trying to say is...
Brian想说的是
And I would be remiss if I didn't take this opportunity
如过我不抓住这次机会跟你说点残酷的事实
to give you some hard truths.
那就是我的失误了
What kind of hard truths?
什么残酷的事实
Your diet is horrendous.
你的饮食习惯太糟糕了
That steak and linguine is a one-way ticket out of here,
先生 那些牛排和意面是让您躺在裹尸袋里
mister, in a body bag.
从这儿出去的单程票
That's what I've been telling him.
我也是一直这样告诉他的
All that fricking fat and gluten, it's poison.
那些该死的脂肪和蛋白都是毒药啊
I thought you were about to lecture me
我以为你准备对我的商业活动
about my business activities.
大发议论呢
Oh, no. Never, dugouts.
哦 不是 绝对不会 球员席
Look, I stress eat.
听着 我是压力性暴食
We all do. For me, it's donuts.
我们都这样 我会猛吃甜甜圈
Business is bad lately.
生意最近挺糟糕
We got hit really hard with the recession.
我们被经济衰退打击坏了
The numbers business is practically dead.
黑帮行业已经不行了
It's all scratch cards, now.
现在都是刮刮乐
There's no unions anymore, just Walmart
也没了工会 就剩沃尔玛
and the freaking Chinese.
和该死的中国人了
You know what business we should have stayed in?
你知道我们应该留在哪个行业吗
Speakeasies.
地下酒吧
My daughter took me to one in Wicker Park.
我女儿带我去过柳条公园里的一个地下酒吧
Some asshole in suspenders and a small hat charged me $15
一个穿着背带裤戴着小帽子的混♥蛋♥ 光一杯威士忌苏打水
for a whiskey soda.
就收了我15美刀
Oh, that dump on Damen. Oh, I hate that joint.
哦 戴蒙那片的那家垃圾店 哦 我讨厌那个酒吧
Mr. O'Shea, if I may, you're in a cycle.
Mr. O'Shea 恕我直言 你陷进了一个恶性循环
You're under a lot of stress, so you eat poorly,
你压力很大 所以你的饮食很糟糕
and that makes you sad, which stresses you out more,
这又让您不开心 导致你压力更大了
and so you eat more junk,
所以你会吃更多垃圾食品
and that makes you more stressed and sad,
这又增加了你的压力 还让你更不开心
and I think you see where I'm going with this.
我想您也懂我说的是什么意思了
It feeds on itself.
简直是自"食"其果
Intentional pun.
这是个双关
We should let you get some rest.
我们应该让你好好休息一下
剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表