剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表
Being able to cry in front of your dad like that, that's huge.
在父亲的病榻前流泪 真的很伟大
Who told you I cried?
谁告诉你我哭了的
Hank.
Hank
Your mom ratted you out, bro.
你妈妈说的 哥们
She was taking prop bets on whether or not you'd cry.
她打赌说你会不会哭
She lost big on that one.
她输的可惨了
You got a big mouth.
你真是大嘴巴
I'm serious.
说真的
I really do think that this is a big step for you, Johnny.
我真觉得这对你来说很重要 Johnny
Life is so much richer when you allow yourself
一旦你正视自己的弱点
to tap into some vulnerability.
人生会更加丰富
Do yourself a favor.
帮自己个忙
When you get home, turn on the Hallmark channel.
等你回家之后 打开豪马电影台
Just live in it for a few hours.
让自己沉浸在那种氛围之中
Brian, just stop, all right?
好了 Brian 别说了 行么
All right, but I just think... Brian.
好吧 我就是觉得 Brian
Oh, shit, that's Dad's room.
妈的 是我老爸的病房♥
Dad.
老爸
You!
你
You told me to go into the light.
你还让我朝着光走呢
What? Oh, yeah. There was a light.
什么 对 我确实看着光了
I almost walked right into the goddamn thing,
差点就朝着走过去了
you ungrateful little shit.
你个忘恩负义的小混♥蛋♥
You wanted me dead.
不想让我醒过来是吧
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不
And I'm a freaking five?
我才是个五分爹
I said you were making a comeback.
我说了 你进步了嘛
I'm a goddamn ten.
我是十分爹 好吧
I'm just...
我
I'm just glad you're alive.
真高兴你活过来了
I know you are, kid.
我懂的 孩子
I'm just breaking your balls.
我就是逗逗你
Look at this. I've been up ten minutes.
看看这 我才醒过来十分钟
Already my Tinder is blowing up.
就这么多人跟我Tinder打招呼
Yeah, all right.
啊 是嘛
How do you feel, Mr. Farrell? Never better.
Farrell先生 你感觉怎么样 相当好
These comas are a dynamite way to catch up on your sleep.
休克就是给你补睡眠的
I might need another one in a couple of months.
过几个月再来一次才好呢
Being single is exhausting.
单身生活太累人
Oh, guys, check this shit out.
对了 看看这个
I woke up holding a winning ticket.
我醒来发现手里攥着一张赌马券
Daddy's revenge, 20 grand!
这匹马给我赢了两万刀啊
Oh!
哇
God damn it! Oh.
马♥勒♥戈壁 噢
I knew you'd outlive me.
我就知道我得死你前头
I'm invincible, sweetheart.
我可是无往不胜的 亲亲
All right, let's see who won the pool.
好吧 看看谁赢了赌局
When did you wake up?
你几点醒的
Uh, let's call it 11:20.
呃 就算十一点二十吧
That's my square!
我押的这个点
250 bucks!
250刀
I love you, Frank.
我爱你 Frank
I love you too, dollface.
我也爱你 娃娃脸
Five minutes off.
等等
You bet on my dad's death?
你们也拿我爸的死下注了
You didn't?
你没有吗
Ah, baby, you won the over/unders.
啊 大儿子 你赌大小也赢钱了
100 bucks.
100刀
Everybody's a winner.
大家都赢钱咯
Stink hand, watch the door. Daddy needs a cigar.
臭手 看着门 老爹要来支雪茄
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Oh, for God's sakes, Frank.
哦 不行 不行 不行 哦 天呐 Frank
No, no, Dad, Dad, Dad, come on. I think...
不行不行 老爸老爸 我想
Why don't you just order Italian beef while you're at it?
你干脆点个意式牛排得了
Jesus, Frank. That's a good idea, honey.
天呐 Frank 好主意啊 亲爱的
W...
什么
Jesus Christ, I can't get that goddamn song out of my head.
天呐 我怎么一直想着这首歌♥呢
It's so catchy.
真是朗朗上口
Okay, we're even.
好了 我不欠你了
No, no.
不 不
Oh, shit.
哦 见鬼
No.
不是吧
I don't believe it.
真不敢相信
Again, Johnny?
又偷 Johnny
No, Monsignor, this is not what it looks like.
不是的 神父 不是你想的那样的
It never is.
你以前也是这么说的
Can I get a little help here?
能帮我一下么
Nope. Where are you going?
不帮 你去哪
No, Monsignor.
别 神父
No, but my hand is...
但是我的手
No, please.
别走啊 求你了
No, come on.
别走啊
剧集 | 急救警情(2014) | 导航列表