剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
我迷失了
I am lost.
帮助我 哥哥
Help me brother.
救我
Save my life
我末日将近
before my doom.
我迷失了
I am lost
因为没有你的爱
without your love.
拯救我的灵魂 搜我的房♥间
Save my soul, seek my room.
天呐
Oh, God!
我们要坠机了 我要死了
We're going to crash! I'm going to die!
我觉得你该告诉我你的真名了
I think it's time you told me your real name.
我不能把名字告诉陌生人
I'm not allowed to tell my name to strangers.
但我不是陌生人 是吧
But I'm not a stranger, am I?
我是你哥哥
I'm your brother.
我来了 尤若斯
I'm here, Eurus.
你在跟我玩了 夏洛克
You're playing with me, Sherlock.
我们在玩游戏
We're playing the game.
游戏 我现在懂了
The game, yes, I get it now.
歌♥不是在指路
The song was never a set of directions.
我在飞机里 我们要坠机了
I'm in the plane. I'm going to crash.
你要救我
And you're going to save me.
看你多聪明
Look how brilliant you are.
你的头脑创造了一个完美的隐喻
Your mind has created the perfect metaphor.
你远离我们 高高在天上
You're high above us, all alone in the sky,
你什么都理解 就是不知如何降落
and you understand everything except how to land.
我只是个白♥痴♥ 但我在地面上
Now, I'm just an idiot, but I'm on the ground.
我可以带你回家
I can bring you home.
不
No.
不 已经太迟了
No, no. It's too late now.
不 还不迟
No, it's not, it's not too late.
每次我闭上眼睛 我就在那架飞机上
Every time I close my eyes, I'm on the plane.
我在空中迷失
I'm lost, lost in the sky
没人能听到我
and...no-one can hear me.
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
我在呢
I'm here.
你不再迷失了
You're not lost anymore.
你只是...
Now, you...you just, you
你只是上次走错了路
just went the wrong way last time, that's all.
这次走对就行
This time, get it right.
告诉我怎么救我的朋友
Tell me how to save my friend.
尤若斯
Eurus,
帮我救约翰·华生
help me save John Watson.
我刚跟你哥哥谈过
I just spoke to your brother.
-他怎么样 -有点受惊吓而已
- How is he? - He's a bit shaken up, that's all.
她没伤害他 只是把他关回了她以前的牢房♥
She didn't hurt him, she just locked him in her old cell.
-出来混迟早要还的 -失陪一下
- What goes around comes around. - Give me a moment, boys.
麦考夫 一定照顾好他
Mycroft, make sure he's looked after.
他没有他想的那么坚强
He's not as strong as he thinks he is.
-我会确保的 -谢谢 格雷格
- Yeah, I'll take care of it. - Thanks, Greg.
直升机准备好了吗
The helicopter ready?
带她走吧
Let's move her, then.
那是他吗 长官 夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Is that him, sir, Sherlock Holmes?
是粉丝吗
Fan, are you?
他是个了不起的人 长官
Well, he's a great man, sir.
不 比那更好
No, he's better than that.
他是个好人
He's a good one.
-你没事吧 -我说过会带她回家
- You OK? - I said I'd bring her home.
但我做不到 是吧
I can't, can I?
你给了她她想要的
Well, you gave her what she was looking for -
背景
context.
这是好事吗
Is that good?
不好 不坏
It's not good, it's not bad, it's...
事情就是这样
It is what it is.
这么多年来一直活着
Alive for all these years?!
这怎么可能
How is that even possible?!
鲁迪叔叔做的事 我觉得该延续下去
What Uncle Rudi began, I thought it best to continue.
我不是问你怎么做到的 傻小子
I'm not asking how you did it, idiot boy,
我是问你怎么可以
I'm asking how could you?!
-我是出于仁慈 -仁慈
- I was trying to be kind. - Kind?!
仁慈
Kind?!
你骗我们说我们的女儿死了
You told us that our daughter was dead!
总比让你知道她变成了什么样好
Better that than tell you what she had become.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不管她变成了什么
Whatever she became,
不管她现在什么样 麦考夫
whatever she is now, Mycroft,
她总是我们的女儿
she remains our daughter.
也是我妹妹
And my sister.
那你就该做得更好
Then you should have done better.
他尽力了
He did his best.
那他就很不足
Then he's very limited.
她在哪
Where is she?
回夏瑞福德了 这次会被看守好
Back in Sherrinford. Secure this time.
有人因她而死
People have died.
毫无疑问 如果有机会 她还会再杀人
Without doubt, she will kill again if she has the opportunity.
她不可能再离开那里
There's no possibility she'll ever be able to leave.
我们什么时候能见她
When can we see her?
没用的
There's no point.
你怎么能那么说
How dare you say that?!
她不肯开口
She won't talk.
她不肯跟任何人以任何方式交流
She won't communicate with anyone in any way.
她已经去了我们看不到的地方
She has passed beyond our view.
语言已经无法触及她了
There are no words that can reach her now.
夏洛克
Sherlock?
怎么样 你一直是成熟的那个
Well? You were always the grown-up.
我们怎么办
What do we do now?
嗯 你最好来一趟
Yeah, I-I think you'd better get round here.
又及 我了解你俩
PS, I know you two.
如果我死了 我知道你们会变成什么样
And if I'm gone, I know what you could become.
因为我知道你们究竟是什么人
Because I know who you really are.
一个为过瘾破案的瘾君子
A junky who solves crimes to get high.
一个根本没从战场回来的医生
And the doctor who never came home from the war.
听我说 真实的你们不重要
Will you listen to me? Who you really are, it doesn't matter.
重要的是传奇
It's all about the legend.
故事 冒险
The stories, the adventures.
有个最后的庇护所属于绝望之人
There is a last refuge for the desperate,
无人关爱 受迫♥害♥之人
the unloved, the persecuted.
对每个人开放的上诉法庭
There is a final court of appeal for everyone.
如果生活变得太怪异
When life gets too strange,
太不可思议
too impossible,
太可怕
too frightening,
总还有最后一线希望
there is always one last hope.
如果一切尽失
When all else fails,
总还有两个男人 坐在一间脏乱的公♥寓♥里争执
there are two men sitting arguing in a scruffy flat
过去如此 今后也会如此
like they've always been there, and they always will.
他们是我认识最好最有智慧的人
THE best and wisest men I have ever known.
我的贝克街好伙伴
My Baker Street boys.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯和华生医生
Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson.
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表