剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
行 我试试
Er, yeah, I'll try.
我们应该留下来等她
Well, we should both stay and wait for her.
你知道那不可能
You know that's not going to happen.
如果这件事还没完 你得去看看
If there's more to this case, you need to see it.
好吧 你说得对
Yeah, OK, you win.
女士们和先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
水族馆将在五分钟后关闭
the aquarium will be closing in five minutes.
请您移步到出口 谢谢
Please make your way to the exit. Thank you.
你办公室的人说我能在这里找到你
Your office said I'd find you here.
我最喜欢在这里和特工们接头
This was always my favourite spot for agents to meet.
我们就像他们一样
We're like them.
是生活在阴影里的幽灵
Ghostly, living in the shadows.
捕食者
Predatory?
那取决于你站在哪一边
Well, it depends which side you're on.
而且我们不能停下来 不然就会死
Also, we have to keep moving or we die.
最后一幕的绝佳地点
Nice location for the final act,
我都选不出更好的
couldn't have chosen it better myself.
但我向来无法抵抗戏剧化的手笔
But then I never could resist a touch of the dramatic.
我只是来这里看看鱼
I just come here to look at the fish.
我知道总有一天会这样
I knew this would happen one day.
-就像那个古老的故事 -我真的很忙
- It's like that old story. - I really am a very busy man.
你能谈正事吗
Would you mind cutting to the chase?
你很自信 不是吗
You're very sure of yourself, aren't you?
我有充分的理由
With good reason.
从前 巴格达一个著名的集市有个商人
There was once a merchant, in a famous market in Baghdad.
我真的一向不喜欢这个故事
I really have never liked this story.
我就像故事里的那个商人
I'm just like the merchant in the story,
我以为自己可以逃脱宿命
I thought I could out-run the inevitable.
我一直都小心提防着
I've always been looking over my shoulder,
以为会见到冷酷的
always expecting to see the grim figure of...
死神
Death.
你好 玛丽
Hello, Mary.
-约翰呢 -在路上
- John? - On his way.
让我来介绍下阿穆
Let me introduce Ammo.
你是阿穆
You were Ammo?
你就是电♥话♥里的那个人
You were the person on the phone that time?
把阿格拉当作她自己的刺杀小队
Using AGRA as her private assassination unit.
你为什么背叛我们
Why did you betray us?
大家都为了什么做事呢
Why does anyone do anything?
我猜猜 贩卖♥♥情报吗
Let me guess, selling secrets?
拒绝的话就太无礼了
Well, it would be churlish to refuse.
有几年非常顺利
Worked very well for a few years.
我在康沃尔给自己买♥♥了一间很棒的农舍
I bought a nice cottage in Cornwall on the back of it.
但是
But...
第比利斯的大使发现了 我以为我到头了
The ambassador in Tbilisi found out. I thought I'd had it.
结果她在那次政♥变♥里被押作人♥质♥
Then she was taken hostage in that coup.
我都不敢相信自己这么幸运
I couldn't believe my luck!
那给了我一点时间
That bought me a little time.
然后你发现你的上司派了阿格拉去
But then you found out your boss had sent AGRA in.
非常方便 他们一直都是那么可靠的杀手
Very handy. They were always such reliable killers.
你不知道的是 玛丽
What you didn't know, Mary,
此人还警告了劫持者
was that this one also tipped off the hostage-takers.
斯茅伍德夫人下的命令
Lady Smallwood gave the order.
不过我向恐♥怖♥分♥子♥下了另一则命令
But I sent another one to the terrorists,
还留下了关于她代号♥的线索
with a nice little clue about her code name,
以防有人调查
should anyone have an enquiring mind.
似乎挺成功
Seemed to do the trick.
你以为你的麻烦结束了
And you thought your troubles were over.
我累了
I was tired.
厌倦了这一切麻烦
Tired of the mess of it all.
我只是想要点安宁和清净
I just wanted some peace, some clarity.
人♥质♥被杀害了
The hostages were killed.
阿格拉也是
AGRA too.
至少我以为是
Or so I thought.
我的秘密安全了
My secret was safe.
但...看来并非如此
But...apparently not.
我不过就是想要点安宁
Just a little peace.
你也只是想要这个 是吧
That's all you wanted too, wasn't it?
家庭 家园
A family? Home?
我理解的
Really, I understand.
让我走吧
So, just let me get out of here, right?
放我离开
Let me just walk away.
我会销声匿迹 再不出现
I'll vanish, I'll go forever.
怎么样
What do you say?
你造孽那么多还想跑
After what you did?!
玛丽 别
Mary, no!
好吧
Ok.
伦敦水族馆 没错 马上
London Aquarium. Yes, now.
我没做过外勤特工
I was never a field agent.
我一直觉得自己能做得不错
I always thought I'd be rather good.
第比利斯的行动你就做得不错
Well, you handled the operation in Tbilisi very well.
谢谢
Thanks.
-就一个秘书而言 -什么
- For a secretary. - What?
这么多年来 一定很不容易吧
It can't have been easy all those years,
坐在后面 闭紧嘴巴
sitting in the back, keeping your mouth shut
而你明明比屋里大多数人都聪明
when you knew you were cleverer than most of the people in the room.
-我这么做不是出于嫉妒 -是吗
- I didn't do this out of jealousy. - No?
日复一日 工作繁重
Same old drudge, day in, day out.
却不能出去感受刺♥激♥
Never getting out there where all the excitement was.
只能回到你威格摩尔街的小公♥寓♥去
Just back to your little flat on Wigmore Street.
那条街上的邮局外在修人行道
They've taken up the pavement outside the post office there.
你鞋上的土是那里独有的
The local clay on your shoes is very distinctive.
是的 你的小公♥寓♥
Yes, your little flat.
-你怎么知道 -凭你的工资
- How do you know? - Well, on your salary,
你不能过得太阔绰
it would have to be modest,
而且你把钱都花在那间农舍上了吧
and you spent all the money on that cottage, didn't you?
你是寡妇还是离婚了
And what are you, widowed or divorced?
婚戒至少30年了
Wedding ring is at least 30 years old
而你改用另一根手指戴了
and you've moved it to another finger.
所以你对它有感情
That means you're sentimentally attached to it,
但已经不是已婚状态了
but you're not still married.
我猜是寡妇
I favour widowed,
考虑到你养了多少只猫
given the number of cats you share your life with.
-夏洛克 -两只缅♥甸♥猫 一只龟甲猫
- Sherlock... - Two Burmese and a Tortoiseshell,
从你羊毛衫上的猫毛可以看出来
judging by the cat hairs on your cardigan.
离婚人士更有可能去找新的伴侣
A divorcee is more likely to look for a new partner,
而寡妇则会想办法填补痛失爱夫的空虚
a widow to fill the void left by her dead husband.
-夏洛克 别 -据说宠物能达到这个目的
- Sherlock, don't. - Pets do that, or so I'm told.
显然你生命中并没出现新人
There's clearly no-one new in your life,
否则你也不会大周五晚上跑来水族馆
or you wouldn't be spending your Friday nights in an aquarium.
这可能也是你酗酒的原因
That accounts for the drink problem too,
你手在微微颤抖
the slight tremor in your hand,
你上唇的红酒阴影
the red wine stain ghosting your top lip.
是的 我认为嫉妒正是你的动机
So, yes, I'd say jealousy was your motive after all.
就为了证明你多厉害
To prove how good you are.
以弥补你平淡生活的不足
To make up for the inadequacies of your...little life.
诺伯里太太
Well, Mrs Norbury,
我得承认 这我没想到
I must admit this is unexpected.
薇薇安·诺伯里
Vivian Norbury,
比所有人都聪明
who out-smarted them all.
除了夏洛克·福尔摩斯
All except Sherlock Holmes.
没有出路了
There's no way out.
看来是如此
So it would seem.
你看穿了我 福尔摩斯先生
You've seen right through me, Mr Holmes.
这是我的专长
It's what I do.
或许我还是能让你意外的
Maybe I can still surprise you.
行了 理智点
Now, come on, be sensible.
不 我不要
No, I don't think so.
惊喜
Surprise!
没事的 不会有事的
Everything's fine. It's going to be OK.
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表