剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
你根本没看到
You never saw them.
是没有 所以谢谢你证明了我的假设
No, I didn't, so thank you for confirming my hypothesis.
不需要我去检查疤痕的角度
I don't really need to check that the angle
证明它们是自残的结果吧
is consistent with self-harm, do I?
-不用了 -那我不碰你了
- No. - Then you can keep your scars.
我想看看你的手袋
I want to see your handbag.
为什么
Why?
它太重了
It's too heavy.
你说我是你最后的希望
You said I was your last hope
而现在 你要走入黑夜
and now you are going out into the night
却没打算好要怎么回家
with no plan on how you're getting home...
还带着把枪
And a gun.
-薯条 -薯条
- Chips. - Chips?
你有自杀倾向 当然能吃点薯条
You're suicidal, you're allowed chips.
相信我 这几乎是唯一的好处了
Trust me, it's about the only perk.
夏洛克 你要出去吗
Sherlock? Are you going out?
我想我记得路 穿过那里对不对
I think I remember the way, it's through there, isn't it?
但你状态太差了 看看你
But you're in no state, look at you!
嗯 不过我有朋友陪着呢
Yeah, well, I've got a friend with me, so...
-什么朋友 -再见
- What friend? - Bye.
走吧
Come on.
我是卡尔福顿·史密斯
I'm Culverton Smith,
在今年的选举里 我将投给
and this election year, I'll be voting...
拜托 我在和首相谈话呢
For God's sake! I was talking to the Prime Minister.
非常抱歉 福尔摩斯先生 事关您弟弟
I'm sorry, Mr Holmes, it's your brother.
他走出公♥寓♥了
He's left his flat.
公♥寓♥着火了吗
Was it on fire?
就算是旅行在外 我依然喜欢优质食物
'Even when I'm on the road, I still like quality food.'
看到中间的折痕了吗
You see the fold in the middle?
最初的几个月 你把它藏了起来
For the first few months you kept this hidden,
折着夹在书里
folded inside a book.
由折痕的深浅看来
It must have been a tightly packed shelf,
放书的书架一定满满的
going by the severity of the crease.
显然你把它藏了起来
So obviously you were keeping it hidden
以免被跟你同住的人看到
from someone living in the same house
因为关系亲密 隐私没有保障
at a level of intimacy where privacy could not be assumed.
结论 恋爱
Conclusion - relationship.
但已经结束了
Not any more, though.
纸的顶端有大头针孔
There's a pinprick at the top of the paper.
过去几个月它被公开挂在墙上
For the past few months it's been on open display on a wall.
结论 恋爱结束了
Conclusion? Relationship is over.
这张纸曾暴露在多种烹饪气味中
The paper's been exposed to steam in a variety of cooking smells,
所以一定是挂在厨房♥里
so it must have been on display in the kitchen.
多种不同的香料 你有自杀倾向
A lot of different spices, you're suicidal,
独自一人 极需钱
alone and strapped for cash,
但你依然用心烹饪
yet you're still cooking to impress.
这么说你喜欢烹饪
You're keen, then.
厨房♥是一栋房♥子里最公共的房♥间
The kitchen is the most public room in any house.
鉴于任何访客都很可能问起这样一张字条
And since any visitor could be expected to ask about a note like this,
我推断没有人来拜访你
I have to assume you don't have any.
你把自己隔绝了起来
You've isolated yourself.
真棒
Amazing.
我知道
I know.
我指的是薯条
I meant the chips.
我们散散步吧
Let's go for a walk.
-你应该接 -是麦考夫
- You should answer it. - It's Mycroft.
可能跟夏洛克有关
Might be about Sherlock.
当然跟夏洛克有关 一切都跟夏洛克有关
Of course it's about Sherlock. Everything's about Sherlock.
你怎么知道我的厨房♥很小
'How did you know my kitchen was tiny?'
看 纸上褪色的地方 线索虽小
Well, look, the fading pattern on the paper, it's not much,
但足以让我知道厨房♥窗户朝东
but it's enough to know your kitchen window faces east.
厨房♥的公告板
Now, kitchen noticeboards.
你会本能地把它挂在与视线平齐
By instinct, you place them at eye level,
有自然光的地方
where there's natural light.
阳光只照到下部三分之二的地方
Now look, the sun's only struck the bottom two thirds,
但这一条线是直的
but the line is straight,
所以纸是正对着窗户的
so that means we know the paper is facing the window.
但因为纸的上半部分没被晒褪色
But, because the top section is unaffected,
我们知道阳光
we know the sunlight
只能从高角度进入房♥间
can only be entering the room at a steep angle.
如果太阳位置较低时
If the sunlight was able to penetrate the room
阳光也能射进房♥间
when the sun was lower in the sky,
那么整张纸从上到下的褪色程度应该是相当的
then the paper would be equally faded, top to bottom.
但没有 太阳只在最高处时才能射进房♥间
But no - it only makes it when the sun is at its zenith,
所以我断定你住在
so I'm betting that you live
某条窄街上的一楼
in a narrow street on the ground floor.
如果高角度的阳光照射到窗户对面的墙上
Now, if steeply angled sunlight manages to hit eye level
高度正好和视线相当
on the wall opposite the window,
那说明了房♥间的什么问题
then what do we know about the room?
房♥间很小
The room's small.
老大哥[你哥哥]在看着你
Oh, Big Brother is watching you!
确实
Literally.
我们可以追踪他 你没必要过来的
We can keep tabs. You didn't have to come in.
我在和首相谈话呢
I was talking to the Prime Minister.
这样啊
Oh, I see.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
他为什么像个傻瓜一样来回走
Why is he just wandering about like a fool?
她死了 麦考夫 他可能还没缓过来
She died, Mycroft. He's probably still in shock.
人都会死
Everybody dies.
这是人类唯一确定无疑会做的事
It's the one thing human beings can be relied upon to do.
为什么还有人会觉得它是意外
How can it still come as a surprise to people?
你好像生气了
You sound cross.
我又要被保安带走了吗
Am I going to be taken away by security again?
我记得我好好道过歉了
I have, I think, apologised extensively.
你还没补偿我呢
You haven't made it up to me.
我要怎么补偿你
And how am I supposed to do that?
-性 -你说什么
- Sex. - I'm sorry?
性 你怎么知道我没做♥爱♥了
Sex. How did you know I wasn't getting any?
是因为血
It's all about the blood.
这一处是第一晚的
This one comes from the very first night.
可以看到笔迹浮在上面
You can see the pen marks over it.
你发觉痛苦会刺♥激♥你的记忆
I think you discovered that pain stimulated your memory,
所以你之后又试了一遍
so you tried it again later.
我不是专家 但我推断 既然你的爱人
I'm no expert, but I assume that since your lover
几个月来都没发现伤疤的增多
failed to notice an increasing number of scars over a period of months,
那么你们应该是不再亲密了
that the relationship was no longer intimate.
你怎么知道他没注意到
How do you know he didn't notice?
他要是注意到 就该有所行动的
Oh, well, cos he would have done something about it.
-是吗 -不是吗 人们不都这样吗
- Would he? - Wouldn't he? Isn't that what you people do?
-有意思 -什么有意思
- Well, that's interesting. - What is?
-你思考的方式 -厉害吧
- The way you think. - Superbly?
温柔
Sweetly.
我不温柔 我只是嗑嗨了
I'm not sweet, I'm just high.
这边
This way.
-我们刚从那边过来的 -我知道 我有计划
- Well, we just came that way. - I know, it's a plan.
什么计划
What plan?
怎么了 又怎么了
What is it? What... What now?
抱歉 地图上他走过的路
Sorry, um, traced his route on the map.
有人和他在一起吗
Is he with someone?
不确定 我们经常看不见他
Not sure. We keep losing visual.
我们主要在追踪他的电♥话♥
Mostly we're tracking his phone.
别打给我们 我们打给...
Don't call us, we'll call...
我想睡觉 你能不能别再打给我了
I'm trying to sleep, can you stop ringing my damn phone?
夏洛克出门了 一周以来第一次
Sherlock has left his flat, first time in a week.
-所以我追踪了他 -挺好
- So I'm having him tracked. - Nice.
你这样公产私用地照顾自家亲人
It's very touching how you can hijack the machinery of the state
我真的好感动
to look after your own family.
我能睡觉了吗
Can I go to sleep now?
夏洛克失控可是个真正的安全问题
Sherlock gone rogue is a legitimate security concern.
就算我是他亲哥也改变不了什么
The fact that I'm his brother changes absolutely nothing.
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表