剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
There was a change of plan, a last-minute adjustment.
谁要求调整的
Who from?
我不知道 只是电♥话♥里的一个声音
I don't know, just another voice on the phone.
还有代号♥
And a codeword.
-阿穆 -阿穆
- Ammo. - Ammo?
可能是指弹♥药♥
Like ammunition.
我们进去 但出了问题
We went in, but then something went wrong.
出了大问题
Something went really wrong.
那是六年前
That was six years ago.
恍如隔世
It feels like forever.
我是唯一生还的人
I was the only one that made it out.
不是
No.
什么
What?
我今晚见到个人
I met someone tonight.
在寻找第六个撒切尔的人
Same someone who's looking for the sixth Thatcher.
天哪 是阿杰 是他 他还活着吗
Oh, my God, that's Ajay, that's him. What, he's alive?
对 活得好好的
Yeah, very much so.
难以置信 太神奇了
I don't believe it, this is amazing!
我以为我是唯一一个
I thought I was the only one,
我以为我是唯一一个生还的
I thought I was the only one who got out.
他在哪里 我要马上见他
Where is he? I need to see him, now!
在给约翰之前 你的记忆棒保管得妥当吗
Before you gave it to John, did you keep your memory stick safe?
当然 那是我们的保险
Yeah, of course. It was our insurance.
绝对不能落到敌人的手里
Above all, they mustn't fall into enemy hands.
阿杰也活下来了
So Ajay survived as well.
现在他在找他藏起来的记忆棒
And now he's looking for the memory stick he managed to hide,
阿格拉用过的别名都在上面 但是为什么
with all of AGRA's old aliases on it, but why?
我不知道
I don't know.
第比利斯事件是六年前 他都去哪了
Tbilisi was six years ago, where's he been?
玛丽 我很遗憾地告诉你 他想杀你
Mary, I'm sorry to tell you this, but he wants you dead.
抱歉 不不 我们就像家人
Sorry, no, no, because we...we were family.
家人也会闹翻
Families fall out.
记忆棒是追踪你最简单的办法
The memory stick is the easiest way to track you down.
你是他之外唯一的幸存者 他要的一定是你
You're the only other survivor, it must be you that he wants,
他寻找撒切尔像时已经杀过人了
and he's already killed looking for the Thatcher bust.
他只是想找我
Well, he's just trying to find me.
他活下来了 那才是最重要的
He survived, that's all that matters!
我亲耳听他说的
I heard it from his own mouth.
"她必死无疑"
"Tell her she's a dead woman walking."
他为什么想杀我
Why would he want to kill me?
-他说你背叛了他 -不 太荒唐了
- He said you betrayed him. - Oh, no, no, that's insane.
他是这么认为的
Well, it's what he believes.
我想我一直担心可能会这样
I suppose I was always afraid this might happen.
我的过去有一天会像鬼一样回来缠上我
That something in my past would come back to haunt me one day.
是啊 他这个鬼非常实在
Yes, well, he's a very tangible ghost.
天哪 我只想要一丝安宁
God, I just wanted a bit of peace,
我真的以为我拥有了
and I really thought I had it.
不 玛丽
No, Mary...
你拥有的
You do.
我发过誓 记得吗
I made a vow, remember?
要照顾你们三个
To look after the three of you.
屠龙者夏洛克
Sherlock, the dragon-slayer.
跟紧我
Stay close to me
我会保护你不受他伤害 我保证
and I will keep you safe from him, I promise you.
我觉得你应该看个东西
There's something I think you should read.
什么
What is it?
我本希望我不必如此
I hoped I wouldn't have to do this.
你要干什...
What are you...?
-玛丽 不 -好了
- Mary... Oh, no! - There you go.
好了 这样最好 相信我
It's all right. It's for the best, believe me.
不
No.
你照顾好他们 直到我回来 抱歉
You just look after them till I get back. I'm sorry.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
阿格拉
Agra?
位于印度北方邦北部
A city on the banks of the river Yamuna
亚穆纳河边上的一个城市
in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh, India.
在省会勒克瑙往西378千米的地方
It is 378km west of the state capital, Lucknow.
你是维♥基♥百♥科♥吗
What are you, Wikipedia?
-对 -阿格拉是个缩写
- Yes. - AGRA is an acronym.
太好了 我喜欢缩写
Oh, good, I love an acronym.
最棒的秘密社团都有这玩意
All the best secret societies have them.
是一组最棒的特工 但是你都知道
Team of agents, the best. But you know all that.
我当然知道 继续
Of course I do. Go on.
他们中的一位阿杰在找玛丽 她也是组员
One of them, Ajay, is looking for Mary, also one of the team.
真的吗 这我不知道
Indeed? Well, that's news to me.
是吗 为了找记忆棒他已经杀了人
Is it? He's already killed looking for that memory stick.
阿格拉总是为出价最高的人效劳
AGRA always worked for the highest bidder,
我想或许也包括你
I thought that might include you?
-我 -我是指英国政♥府♥
- Me? - Well, I mean the British government,
或者你现在支持的不知是哪个政♥府♥
or whatever government you're currently propping up.
阿格拉非常可靠 然后发生了第比利斯事件
AGRA were very reliable. Then came the Tbilisi incident.
他们被派去解救人♥质♥
They were sent in to free the hostages
但是出了大岔子
but it all went horribly wrong.
在那之后 我们就不再雇佣兵了
And that was that, we stopped using freelancers.
-你的提议吗 -我的提议
- Your initiative? - My initiative.
佣兵太不可控 太麻烦了
Freelancers are too woolly, too messy.
我不喜欢不可控的 在我的监管之下不行
I don't like loose ends. Not on my watch.
还有别的 一个细节
There was something else. A detail.
一个代号♥
A codeword.
阿穆
Ammo?
我只知道这个
It's all I've got.
真是不多
Little enough.
能挖一下吗 当帮我忙了
Could you do some digging as a favour?
你没剩多少次忙可求我了
You don't have many favours left.
那我就一次全用
Then I'm calling them all in.
如果你找到了追杀她的人
And if you can find who's after her
并且解决了那人 之后呢
and neutralise them, what then?
你觉得你可以一直救她吗
You think you can go on saving her forever?
当然
Of course.
这是感情用事吗
Is that sentiment talking?
不 就是我
No, it's me.
如今越来越难分辨了
Difficult to tell the difference these days.
我告诉过你 我承诺过 发过誓
Told you, I made a promise. A vow.
好吧 我试试看
All right. I'll see what I can do.
但记住这一点 弟弟
But remember this, brother mine,
玛丽这样的特工是熬不到退休的
agents like Mary tend not to reach retirement age.
他们但凡退休
They get retired
就是永久的了
in a pretty permanent sort of way.
有我就不会
Not on my watch.
亲爱的 听我说
'My darling, I need to tell you this
千万不要因我的不辞而别而记恨我
'because you mustn't hate me for going away.'
不好意思 我听见有响声
Pardon me, I can hear a squeaking.
-你听到了吗 -没有
- Can you hear a squeaking? - No.
我在探索频道看过一部纪录片
Only I watched a documentary on the Discovery Channel
《空难调查档案》
Why Planes Fail.
-你看过吗 -没有
- Did you see it? - Can't say I did.
实在是太吓人了
Oh, truly terrifying.
我发誓再也不坐飞机了 可还是坐了
Swore I would never fly again, yet hear I am!
您还好吧 女士
Everything OK, madam?
不不 我不好 可抱怨有什么用呢
No. No, no, it's not, but then what's the use in complaining?
我听到有响声 可能机翼要掉了吧
I hear a squeaking. Probably the wing will come off is all.
一切都正常 我保证 放松就好
Everything's fine, I promise you. Just relax.
好吧 放松
Oh, OK. Relax.
她说放松
She said relax.
你在伦敦玩得好吗
Did you have a nice time in London?
还可以吧 就是从没见到太阳
It was OK, I guess. But did somebody hide the sun?
是你们打仗的时候一起输掉了吗
Did you lose it in the war?
我允许自己过上平凡的生活
'I gave myself permission to have an ordinary life.
我向你保证 我不是在逃跑
'I'm not running, I promise you that,
我只是需要以我的方式来处理
'I just need to do this in my own way.'
天呐 我...不舒服
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表