剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
If you could attenuate to every strand of quivering data,
那未来就是完全可测的
the future would be entirely calculable.
就像数学♥运♥算一样明确
As inevitable as mathematics.
-《萨马拉的约会》 -什么
- Appointment In Samarra. - I'm sorry?
那个无法逃过死神的商人
The merchant who can't outrun Death.
你小时候就不喜欢那个故事
You always hated that story as a child.
对预定论也不怎么热衷
Less keen on predestination back then.
我觉得我现在也不喜欢
I'm not sure I like it now.
我记得你写了自己的版本
You wrote your own version, as I remember.
《苏门答腊的约会》
Appointment In Sumatra.
商人去了另一座城市 安然无恙
The merchant goes to a different city and is perfectly fine.
晚安 麦考夫
Goodnight, Mycroft.
后来还当了海盗 不知为啥
Then he becomes a pirate, for some reason.
-有情况通知我 -什么情况
- Keep me informed. - Of what?
不知道
Absolutely no idea.
阿穆
'Ammo!'
-史黛拉 -格雷格
- Oh, hi, Stella. - Greg.
你怎么...
You, uh...?
他在见客户 所以...
Uh, yeah, he's just got a client, so...
这样啊
Right, right, right...
你们经常见面吗
Uh, you see a lot of each other, do you?
没什么 都不是什么大事
It's nothing. I mean it's nothing serious.
-是啊 -不过时不时来聊聊天
- No, no. - I just pop round every now and again for a chat.
当然
Yeah, of course.
他喜欢棘手的案子
I mean he loves a really tricky case.
没错
Yeah, he does!
你今天为什么而来
So what you here for?
国际刑♥警♥认为波吉亚珍珠案
Well, Interpol think the Borgia Pearl trail
线索回到了伦敦 所以...
leads back to London, so...
波吉亚珍珠 他们还在找吗
The Borgia Pearl? They still after that, are they?
是的
Yeah.
你们俩怎么认识的
So, how did you two first meet?
是一桩十年前的案子
Oh, well, there was a case about, um, ten years ago.
没人查得明白
Nobody could figure it out.
一个老妇人死在了桑拿房♥里
There was an old lady found dead in a sauna.
是吗 怎么死的
Oh, yeah? How did she die?
低体温症
Hypothermia.
什么
What?
奇怪吧 然后我遇到了夏洛克
I know, but then I met Sherlock,
非常轻松地...
it was so simple the way...
拜托小声点好吗
Will you two please keep it down?!
-抱歉 -抱歉
- Sorry. - Sorry.
你不是一直在保险公♥司♥上班 是吧
Now, you haven't always been in life insurance, have you?
你一开始是从事体力工作的 别吃惊了
You started out in manual labour. Don't bother being astonished.
你的右手比左手
Your right hand's almost an entire size
整整大出一号♥ 繁重的体力活儿造成的
bigger than your left- hard manual work does that.
我原是个木匠 和我爸爸一样
I was a carpenter. Like me dad.
你想戒烟 但没有成功
You're trying to give up smoking - unsuccessfully -
你曾经有个日本女友
and you once had a Japanese girlfriend
她对你很重要 但现在你对她漠不关心了
that meant a lot to you but now you feel indifferent about.
你是怎么...
How the hell...?
电子烟
E-cigarettes.
不仅如此 一共十支电子烟
Not just that - ten individual e-cigarettes.
如果你只是想在室内吸烟
If you just wanted to smoke indoors,
就会花钱买♥♥一支烦人的电子烟斗
you would've invested in one of those irritating electronic pipe things.
但你相信你能成功戒掉
But you're convinced you can give up,
所以你不想买♥♥烟斗
so you don't want to buy a pipe,
因为那就代表你不是真想戒烟
because that means you're not serious about quitting.
所以你没买♥♥烟斗 而是买♥♥了单支的烟
So instead, you buy individual cigarettes,
每次都确定那会是你的最后一支
always sure that each will be your last.
有什么要补充的吗 约翰
Anything to add, John?
-约翰 -嗯 我在听
- John? - Uh, yeah, yeah, listening.
-那是什么 -那就是 我
- What is that? - That is...me.
是我的替代品
Well, it's a me substitute.
别这么妄自菲薄
Don't be so hard on yourself.
你知道我很看重你的小贡献
You know I value your little contributions.
是吗 它已经在那儿一上午了
Yeah? It's been there since nine this morning.
-是吗 你去哪了 -帮赫太太做数独
- Has it? Where were you? - Helping Mrs H with her sudoku.
-那我的女友呢 -什么
- What about my girlfriend? - What?
你说我的前...
You said I had an ex...
你的臂弯处有一个日语文身
You've got a Japanese tattoo in the crook of your elbow
是人名红子
in the name Akako.
显然你曾试图把它去掉
It's obvious you've tried to have it removed.
但那无疑代表我想忘记她
But surely that means I want to forget her,
而不是漠不关心
not that I'm indifferent.
如果她真的伤了你的心
If she'd really hurt your feelings,
你一定会设法把文身去掉
you would've had the word obliterated.
第一次没有成功 你就没再尝试了
The first attempt wasn't successful, and you haven't tried again,
看来你能忍♥受略微模糊的红子的回忆
so it seems you can live with the slightly blurred memory of Akako,
所以说是漠不关心
hence the indifference.
我还以为你用了什么妙招
I... I thought you'd done something clever.
不过经你一解释 这还挺简单 是吧
Ah, now, but now you've explained it, it's dead simple, innit?
我一直对你瞒着这件事 金斯利先生
I've withheld this information from you until now, Mr Kingsley,
但我想你该知道真♥相♥了
but I think it's time you knew the truth.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你有没有想过
Have you ever wondered
你是不是不太配得上你太太
if your wife was a little bit out of your league?
-这个... -你觉得她有外遇
- Well... - You thought she was having an affair.
恐怕事实糟得多 你太太是间谍
I'm afraid it's far worse than that - your wife is a spy.
-什么 -没错
- What? - That's right.
她的真名叫格里塔·邦索特
Her real name is Greta Bengsdotter.
瑞典血统 可能是世上最危险的间谍
Swedish by birth and probably the most dangerous spy in the world.
她卧底已有四年之久
She's been operating deep undercover for the past four years now
伪装成你太太 只有一个目的
as your wife, for one reason only,
接近美国大使♥馆♥
to get near the American Embassy,
就在你公♥寓♥对面
across the road from your flat.
明天 美国总统会去大使♥馆♥
Tomorrow the US President will be at the embassy,
作为正式国事访问的一部分
as part of an official state visit.
总统问候使♥馆♥人员时 格里塔·邦索特
As the President greets members of staff, Greta Bengsdotter,
会伪装成清洁工 在总统脖颈后
disguised as a 22-stone cleaner, will inject the President
注射一种新型危险药物
in the back of the neck with a dangerous new drug,
药就藏在她棉服腋下的秘密口袋里
hidden inside a secret compartment inside her padded armpit.
这种药物将让总统
This drug will render the President
完全听命于新的主人
entirely susceptible to the will of that new master,
-也就是詹姆斯·莫里亚蒂 -什么
- none other than James Moriarty. - What?
接着莫里亚蒂会把总统用作棋子
Moriarty will then use the President as a pawn
搅乱联♥合♥国♥大会
to destabilise the United Nations General Assembly,
对一个核不扩散条约的投票
which is due to vote on a nuclear non-proliferation treaty,
扭转局势
tipping the balance
支持针对俄♥罗♥斯♥的抢先核打击策略
in favour of a first-strike policy against Russia.
这一连串事件将不可阻挡
This chain of events will then prove unstoppable,
进而加速引发第三次世界大战
thus precipitating World War III.
-你说真的吗 -不 当然不是
- Are you serious? - No, of course not.
他太太离开他 是因为他有口臭
His wife left him because his breath stinks
而且他喜欢穿她的女性内衣
and he likes to wear her lingerie.
我没有
I don't!
-只是胸罩而已 -出去
- Just the bras. - Get out.
这是干什么
So, what's this all about, then?
-找点乐子 -乐子
- Having fun. - Fun?
趁我还可以
While I can.
-夏洛克 -波吉亚珍珠 无聊 走
- Uh, Sherlock... - Borgia Pearl. Boring. Go!
-可是... -走
- But... - Go!
-最好有点意思 -我觉得你会喜欢
- This had better be good. - Oh, I think you'll like it.
是那个半身像 对吧 被打碎的那个
That is the bust, isn't it? The one that was broken.
不 是另一个 不同的主人
No, it's another one - different owner.
不同的地点
Different part of town.
你说得对 这事不简单 一定有问题
You were right - this is a thing. Something's going on.
怎么了 我以为你会高兴
What's wrong? I thought you'd be pleased.
-我是高兴 -你看起来不像高兴
- I am pleased. - You don't look pleased.
这是我的游戏表情
This is my game face.
游戏开始了
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表