剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
Oh, and I made them pay.
我在那儿期间
You know, all the time I was there,
一直留意着各种信息
I just kept picking up things.
窃窃私语 笑声 八卦
Little whispers. Laughter. Gossip.
聪明的特工们是怎么遭背叛的
How the clever agents had been betrayed.
被你出♥卖♥♥♥的
Brought down by you!
我
Me?
你知道我也会杀死你的
You know I'll kill you too.
你知道我会的 阿杰
You know I will, Ajay.
你以为我在乎生死吗
What, you think I care if I die?
我做梦都想杀了你
I've dreamed of killing you...
过去六年每晚都在想
..every night for six years.
掐着你那阴险 谎话连篇的喉咙 直到你死去
Of squeezing the life out of your treacherous, lying throat.
我发誓 阿杰
I swear to you, Ajay.
你听到了什么 阿杰
What did you hear, Ajay?
你被囚时 究竟听到了什么
When you were a prisoner, what EXACTLY did you hear?
我听到了什么
What did I hear?
阿穆
Ammo.
他们每天折磨我时 阿穆
Every day as they tore into me, "Ammo.
阿穆
"Ammo.
阿穆 阿穆
"Ammo. Ammo."
我们被背叛了
We were betrayed!
-他们说是她 -你背叛了我们
- And they said it was her? - That you betrayed us!
他们说了她的名字
They said her name?
他们说是那个英国女人
Yeah, they said it was the English woman.
不 不
No! No!
他只听到是那个英国女人
The English woman, that's all he heard.
自然以为是玛丽
Naturally, he assumed it was Mary.
就不能等你回来吗
Couldn't this wait until you're back?
不行 这事没完
No, it's not over.
阿杰说有人出♥卖♥♥♥他们
Ajay said that they'd been betrayed,
人♥质♥劫匪知道阿♥拉♥格会来
the hostage-takers knew AGRA were coming.
那只是电♥话♥里的一个声音
There was only a voice on the phone.
记得吗 还有个代号♥
Remember? And a codeword.
"阿穆" 对 你说过
"Ammo," Yes, you said.
你的拉丁文说得怎么样 亲爱的哥哥
How's your Latin, brother dear?
我的拉丁文
My Latin?
爱[第一人称] 爱[第二人称] 爱[第三人称]Amo, amas, amat.
我爱 你爱 他爱 干嘛
I love, you love, he loves. What...?
"阿穆"不是英语里的"弹♥药♥"
Not "Ammo" as in ammunition,
而是拉丁文的...
but "Amo", meaning?
你最好别出错 夏洛克
You'd better be right, Sherlock.
该死
Bloody thing!
怎么回事
What's going on?
非常抱歉 斯茅伍德夫人
I'm very sorry, Lady Smallwood,
你的安全协议已被临时取消
your security protocols have been temporarily rescinded.
什么
What?
好多谎言啊 不光是你
So many lies. And I don't just mean you.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Ah, hello.
-我喜欢你的雏菊 -谢谢
- I like your daisy. - Thank you, yeah.
但我觉得 这不是我的风格
It's not really me, though, I think.
-不是吗 -不不 这太花哨了
- No? - No, no, it's too floral for me.
我是那种累得老眼昏花的人
I'm more of a "Knackered with weary old eyes" kind of guy.
我觉得很漂亮
Well, I think they're nice.
眼睛很漂亮
Nice eyes.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着 我平常不做这种事
Look... Look...I don't normally do this,
-但... -但你打算做
- but, um... - But you're going to.
对
Yeah.
-这是什么 -是我的电♥话♥
- What's this? - This is me.
-谢谢 真好 -嗯 好
- Thank you. Cheers. - Yeah. Great.
-再见 -再见
- Bye! - Bye.
她出生的时候 我们应该发现的
Now, you think we'd have noticed, when she was born.
发现什么
Noticed what?
她前额的666[魔鬼]字样
The little 666 on her forehead.
那是《凶兆》里的
Hmm, that's The Omen.
-所以呢 -你说像《驱魔人》的
- So? - Well, you said it was like The Exorcist.
那不一样的
They're two different things.
她不会又是魔鬼又是反基♥督♥
She can't be the devil and the Antichrist.
不会吗
Yeah, can't she?
我来了 宝贝 妈妈来了
I'm coming darling. I'm coming.
你怎么啦
Oh, what are you doing?
你怎么啦
What are you doing?
妈妈抱...
Come here...
没事的
It's OK.
要抱抱吗
Do you want a cuddle?
我知道
I know.
你没打算停下是吧
Oh, you're not going to stop crying, are you?
我知道 要不要去看爸爸
I know, shall we go and see Daddy?
我们去看爸爸喽
Oh, let's go and see Daddy!
爸爸在这儿 没事了 萝丝
Daddy's here. It's OK, Rosie.
我来抱她
I'll take her.
-确定吗 -嗯 我♥干♥脆起来算了
- Yeah? - Yeah, I may as well get up now.
宝贝 是爸爸 你♥爸♥爸
Hey, baby, it's Daddy. Your daddy.
过来 萝丝 来 亲爱的 没事了
Come here, Rose. Come here, darling, it's all right.
谢谢
Thank you.
这太荒唐了 你心知肚明
This is absolutely ridiculous and you know it.
还要来几次
How many more times?
六年前你负责
Six years ago you held the brief
海外行动 代号♥为爱
for Foreign Operations, code name Love.
这一切都基于一个代号♥吗
And you're basing all this on a code name?
基于电♥话♥里的一个声音吗 得了 麦考夫
On a whispered voice on the telephone? Come on, Mycroft.
你是阿格拉的联络人
You were the conduit for AGRA.
每次任务 所有讯息
Every assignment, every detail
都是从你这儿来的
they got from you.
这是我的职责
It was my job.
后来发生了第比利斯事件 阿格拉去了
Then there was the Tbilisi incident. AGRA went in.
-对 -有人出♥卖♥♥♥他们
- Yes. - And they were betrayed.
不是我♥干♥的
Not by me.
麦考夫 我们认识很久了
Mycroft, we have known each other a long time.
我跟你保证
I promise you,
我完全不知道现在是什么情况
I haven't the foggiest idea what all this is about.
是你赶走了阿格拉和其他佣兵
You wound up AGRA and all the other freelancers.
我没有做过你所指控我的任何一件事
I haven't done any of the things you're accusing me of.
一件也没做
Not one.
一件 也没做
Not. One.
你觉得她会喜欢睡前故事吗 我可以讲讲
Do you think she'll like bedtime stories? I'd like to do those.
是吗
Yeah?
是啊 我目前只会发出各种汨汨声
Yeah. I just make a series of gurgling noises at the moment.
不过她好像挺喜欢听的
Although she does seem to enjoy them.
那我必须得试一下
Well, I'll have to give that a go.
有太多事得补上
Got a lot to catch up on.
你以为你懂 你什么都不懂
You think you understand. You understand nothing.
代号♥分别为南极洲 朗登 波洛克和爱
Code names Antarctica, Langdale, Porlock and Love.
你都想不到接待员能听到多少信息
You'd be amazed at what a receptionist picks up.
他们什么都知道
They know everything.
他们说是那个英国女人
They said it was the English woman.
所有内容均不得记录在案
Don't minute any of this.
他们什么都知道
They know everything.
-你真让人不好办 是吗 -什么意思
- You don't make it easy, do you? - What do you mean?
你做得那么完美
Well, being...being so perfect.
玛丽 我得告诉你
Mary, I... I need to tell you...
等等
Hang on.
你能稍后再告诉我吗
Can you tell me later?
-好 -好的
- Yeah. - Great.
好
Yeah.
不 我们不能就这么走了
Well, no, we can't just go.
-萝丝 -对啊
- Rosie. - Yeah.
-你先走 -不
- Er, you go. - No!
我找到赫德森太太就马上去
I'll come as soon as I've found someone - Mrs Hudson.
她要在科孚岛待到周六 茉莉呢
Corfu till Saturday. Molly?
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表