剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
-就为了一个广♥告♥宣传 -太厉害了 对不对
- For an ad campaign. - Brilliant, isn't it?
厉害
Brilliant?
最安全的藏身之处
The safest place to hide.
就是在众目睽睽之下
Plain sight.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr Holmes?
卡尔福顿问您是否愿意直接去医院
Culverton wants to know if you're OK going straight to the hospital?
去医院干什么
Hospital?
卡尔福顿要去访问
Culverton's doing a visit.
孩子们见到您二位肯定很开心
The kids would love to meet you both.
我觉得他好像都答应了
I think he sort of promised.
好啊
Oh, OK.
请这边走
If you'd just like to come this way.
我们到底是来干什么的 有什么意义啊
So, what are we doing here? What's the point?
我需要个拥抱
I needed a hug.
如何 福尔摩斯先生 麦片杀手
What do you think, Mr Holmes? Cereal killer?
很有趣 因为事实如此
It's funny cos it's true!
医院见
See you at the hospital.
这个可以还你了
Oh, you can have this back now.
-还我什么 -谢谢你的拥抱
- Have what back? - Thanks for the hug.
我删了条我发的信息
Oh, I sent and deleted a text.
也许会有回复 但估计不会
You might get a reply, but I doubt it.
-我设了密♥码♥的 -得了
- It's password protected. - Oh, please!
我们会享受无限乐趣的 福尔摩斯先生
We're going to have endless fun, Mr Holmes, aren't we?
不不 不会无限的
Oh, no. No, not endless.
你又需要嗑了吧
Need another hit, do you?
坚持到医院还是可以的
I can wait until the hospital.
你参与的多吗
Are you involved much?
参与什么
Sorry?
福尔摩斯先生 夏洛克的那些案子
Um, with Mr Holmes, Sherlock, in all his cases?
当然 我是约翰·华生
Er, yeah, I'm John Watson.
好吧
Ok.
就是华生医生
Dr Watson.
我超喜欢他的博客 你也是吧
I love his blog, don't you?
他的博客
His blog?
-怎么 你不看吗 -你是说我的吧
- Why, don't you read it? - You mean my blog.
随你怎么说毒瘾 它至少不让人觉得无趣
Say what you like about addiction, the day is full of highlights!
-福尔摩斯先生 感觉如何 -迷幻
- Oh, Mr Holmes, you're feeling better? - Psychedelic!
我刚说到特喜欢你的博客呢
I was just saying, I love your blog.
-真好 谢谢 -那是我的博客
- Great, thanks. - It's my blog.
没错 文章是他写的
It is, he writes the blog.
-你写的 -是的
- It's yours? - Yes.
夏洛克的博客是你写的
You write Sherlock's blog?
是的
Yes.
最近不怎么样了 不是吗
It's gone downhill a bit, hasn't it?
这边走吧
It's this way, then.
-天哪 我特别喜欢你的博客 -不客气
- Oh, my God, I love your blog. - You're welcome.
他来了 传说中的网络侦探
Right, here he comes, the internet tec.
大家都知道夏洛克·福尔摩斯吧
You all know Sherlock Holmes.
当然 还有华生医生
Oh, and Dr Watson, of course.
福尔摩斯先生 我想问
Mr Holmes, I was wondering,
其实大家应该都想吧
well, we all were, weren't we,
你可以给我们讲几个案子吗
maybe you could tell us about some of your cases?
-不行 -可以
- No. - Yes.
可以 当然可以
Yes. Absolutely, yes.
罪案调查中最引人入胜的部分
The main feature of interest in the field of criminal investigation
并非耸人听闻的案件本身
is not the sensational aspects of the crime itself,
而在于其严密的逻辑链
but rather the iron chain of reasoning,
由因至果 进而一步步推理出答案
from cause to effect, that reveals, step by step, the solution.
这是整个过程中最非凡的部分
That's the only truly remarkable aspect of the entire affair.
我将告诉大家当时我已知的
Now, I will share with you the facts and evidence
事实和证据 就在这里
as they were available to me, and in this very room,
大家可以尝试
you will all attempt to
解开下毒者布莱辛顿之谜
solve the case of Blessington The Poisoner.
我觉得你好像把答案说漏嘴了
I think you slightly gave away the ending.
一共五个嫌疑人
There were five main suspects.
其中一个叫布莱辛顿
One of them called Blessington.
-但最重要的是他的犯案手法 -下毒吗
- But it's more about how he did it. - Poison?
你够了
OK.
德克利夫庄园 记得吗 约翰
Drearcliff House, remember that one, john?
一桩谋杀 十名嫌犯
One murder, ten suspects.
-十个 是的 -全都有罪
- Ten, yeah. - All of them guilty.
夏洛克
Sherlock.
那件案子你起了个什么名字来着 约翰
Now, what did you call that one, John?
动物园谋杀那件
Um, something to do with murder at the zoo.
就叫动物园谋杀案
Yeah, I called it Murder At The Zoo.
还是叫猩猩杀人案
Or was it the case of The Killer Orang-utan?
你应该带帽子的 孩子们肯定喜欢
You should be wearing the hat. The kids would love the hat.
还有问题吗
So, any more questions?
没有
No.
-应该没有吧 -没有吗
- I don't think so. - No?
福尔摩斯先生
Mr Holmes?
没有就好 那我
Good, then I'll...
怎样抓到连环杀手呢
How do you catch a serial killer?
和抓别的杀人犯一样
Same way you catch any other killer.
不 大多杀人犯杀的都是认识的人
No. Most killers kill someone they know.
你要在一个小社交圈里找杀人犯
You're looking for a murderer in a tiny social grouping.
史密斯先生 我觉得
Um, Mr Smith, I'm just wondering,
这个话题好像不太合适孩子们
maybe this isn't a suitable subject for the children.
考尼什护士 你在这里工作多久了
Nurse Cornish, how long have you been with us now?
七年了
Seven years.
七年了
Seven years.
好
Ok.
连环杀手的被害人是随机选出来的
Serial killers choose their victims at random.
这肯定让抓到凶手更难了吧
Surely that must make it more difficult.
有些连环杀手爱宣扬
Some of them advertise.
真的吗
Do they really?
连环杀人是种力量 自负的炫耀
Serial killing is an expression of power, ego,
是毁灭生命的签名
a signature in human destruction.
最终 为了满足感
Ultimately, for full satisfaction,
它得暴露在众目睽睽之下
it requires plain sight.
并且 连环杀手特点突出
Additionally, serial killers are easily profiled.
通常被社会排斥 受教育程度低
They tend to be social outcasts, educationally subnormal.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
你说的是你已经知道的那些
You're just talking about the ones you know.
你抓住的那些
The ones you've caught.
但是 傻瓜 你抓住的都是那些笨的
But hello, dummy, you only catch the dumb ones.
想象一下 如果女王
Now, imagine if the Queen
想要杀人
wanted to kill some people,
会怎么样
what would happen then?
那么有权 那么有钱
All that power, all that money,
还有个政♥府♥ 上蹿下跳的侍从们
sweet little government, dancing attendants.
整个国家把她养得暖和肥硕
A whole country just to keep her warm and fat.
我们都爱女王 不是吗
We all love the Queen, don't we?
我相信她也爱你们
And I bet she'd love you lot.
没事 各位 我以个人担♥保♥
It's all right, everyone, I can personally assure you
夏洛克·福尔摩斯不会逮捕女王
that Sherlock Holmes is not about to arrest the Queen.
当然不会 不能逮捕女王大人
Well, of course not. Not Her Majesty.
金钱 权力 名誉
Money, power, fame
有些东西让你不可撼动
some things make you untouchable.
天佑女王
God save the Queen!
她可以建一座屠宰场
She could open a slaughterhouse
而我们可能还得花钱买♥♥票入场
and we'd all probably pay the entrance fee.
-没人是不可撼动的 -没人吗
- No-one's untouchable. - No-one?
看看你们拉着个脸 玩笑都开不起吗
Look at you all, so gloomy. Can't you take a joke?
女王
The Queen!
如果女王是连环杀手
If the Queen was a serial killer,
她肯定第一个告诉我
I'd be the first person she'd tell.
我们就是这么铁
We have that kind of friendship.
大家鼓掌感谢夏洛克·福尔摩斯和华生医生
A big round of applause for Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson.
来吧 真好
Come on. Wonderful.
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表