剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
That batch of statues was made in Tbilisi several years ago.
六个限♥量♥版
Limited edition of six.
现在有人在到处销毁
And now someone's wandering about destroying them all.
没有道理 是为了什么呢
Makes no sense. What's the point?
不是在销毁 不是这样的
No, they're not destroying them, that's not what's happening.
-明明就是 -事实是 但目的不是销毁
- Yes, it is. - Well, it is, but it's not the point.
我之前太迟钝了 太迟钝了
I've been slow, far too slow.
我现在还没跟上呢 能不能请你
Well, I'm still being slow over here, so if you wouldn't mind...
但幸运 非常幸运
Slow but lucky, very lucky.
那人把两座半身像都毁了 我们走运了
And since they smashed both busts, our luck might just hold.
接下来我要去雷丁的杰克·山德福特家
Jack Sandeford of Reading is where I'm going next.
顺便说一句 恭喜
Congratulations, by the way.
-恭喜什么 -你就要破一桩大案了
- I'm sorry? - Well, you're about to solve a big one.
直到约翰发布博客揭穿我
Yeah, until John publishes his blog.
是啊 可以这么说
Yeah, until then, basically.
今天就到这儿吧 宝贝
That's enough now, love.
爸爸还有事要做
Daddy has things to do, I'm afraid.
而且你也该睡了
And you need to get to bed.
走吧
Come on.
在投票站
Wouldn't it be much simpler
发泄不满不是简单得多吗
to take out your grievances at the polling station?
你当时在逃 没地方藏你的宝贝
You were on the run. Nowhere to hide your precious cargo.
你逃进了一个车间
You find yourself in a workshop,
铁娘子的半身石膏像还在晾干 聪明
plaster busts of the Iron Lady drying, it's clever.
很聪明
Very clever.
但你遇到了我 而你不如我聪明 对吧
But now you've met me and you're not so clever, are you?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
My name is Sherlock Holmes.
再见了 夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Goodbye, Sherlock Holmes.
你没时间了
You're out of time.
-告诉我你老板莫里亚蒂的事 -谁
- Tell me about your boss, Moriarty. - Who?
我知道是他 肯定是他
I know it's him. It must be him.
你以为你懂
You think you understand.
你什么都不懂
You understand nothing.
那在警♥察♥冲进来扫兴之前
Well, before the police come in and spoil things,
不如我们好好玩玩
why don't we just enjoy the moment?
国际刑♥警♥的第一大案
Let me present Interpol's number one case.
他们解不开 我还嫌无趣
Too tough for them, too boring for me.
波吉亚黑珍珠
The Black Pearl of the Borgias!
不可能
It's not possible!
她怎么可能
How could she...?!
我所有的背景都在这里
Everything about who I was is on there.
你的过去是你自己的事情
The problems of your past are your business.
与你携手未来
The problems of your future...
是我的荣幸
are my privilege.
我不懂
I don't understand.
她毁了这个的
She... She destroyed it.
她
She?
你认识她
You know her!
对吧 你认识
You do, don't you?
你认识那个贱♥人♥
You know the bitch?!
她背叛了我
She betrayed me.
-背叛了我们所有人 -玛丽
- Betrayed us all. - Mary.
这是为了玛丽
This is about Mary?
她现在改叫那个了吗
Is that what she's calling herself now, eh?
-武装警♥察♥ 你被包围了 -东西给我
- 'Armed police, you're surrounded!' - Give it to me.
给我
Give it to me!
慢慢出来 把手举过头顶
'Come out slowly, I want to see your hands above your head.'
不许开枪 有人开枪我就杀了这家伙
Nobody shoots me! Anyone shoots, I kill this man.
放下武器 马上
'Lay down your weapon. Do it now!'
我要离开这里
I'm leaving this place.
没人跟着我 就没人会死
If no-one follows me, no-one dies.
放下武器
'Lay down your weapon.'
你们是警♥察♥ 而我是职业杀手
You are a policeman, I'm a professional.
告诉她她死定了
Tell her she's a dead woman.
她必死无疑
She's a dead woman walking.
她是我的朋友 我会保护她
She's my friend. And she's under my protection.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是要杀了你朋友的人
I'm the man who's going to kill your friend.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯是谁
Who's Sherlock Holmes?
反正不是警♥察♥
Not a policeman.
怎么样 两步将军吗
What do you think? Mate in two?
别激怒他们 亲爱的
Don't antagonise them, darling.
那还能做什么 连玩三个月 象棋都无趣了
Oh, what else is there to do? Chess palls after three months.
什么都会无趣
Everything palls.
他们很快会派人来
They'll send someone soon.
他们 "他们"是谁
They? Who are THEY?
在我看来 我们太相信"他们"了
Seems to me we put an awful lot of faith in THEY.
我有"他们"肯定会喜欢的东西
Well, I've got something THEY would dearly love,
只要我们能离开这里
if only we could get out of here.
我抓到了阿穆
I've got Ammo.
阿穆
Ammo?
大使女士
Madame Ambassador.
你们怎么这么久才来
What took you so long?
-人凑不齐 -所有人出去 马上
- Can't get the staff. - Everyone out, now!
左转
Veer left!
现在怎么办 我们怎么办
What now? What do we do?
我们去死
We die.
怎么样
Well?
他不可能跑远 我们很快会抓到他
He can't have got far. We'll have him in a bit.
-这我很怀疑 -为什么
- I very much doubt it. - Why?
因为我觉得他曾跟玛丽共过事
Because I think he used to work with Mary.
阿穆 阿穆 阿穆
Ammo. Ammo. Ammo.
阿穆 阿穆 阿穆
Ammo. Ammo. Ammo.
又晕了 晕过去了就没意思了
Passed out again. It's no fun when they pass out!
我们一会儿回来
We'll come back later.
如果他知道了那个英国女人的事会怎么做
What would he do if he knew, huh? About the English woman?
你会怎么对叛徒
What would you do to a traitor?
或许我们哪天可以告诉他 如果他能活到那天
Maybe we'll tell him one day. If he lives that long.
我是个傻子 我什么都不知道
I am an idiot, I know nothing.
这话我已经跟你说了很多年了
Well, I've been telling you that for ages.
你发给我的信息很吓人
That was quite a text you sent me.
怎么了 夏洛克
What's going on, Sherlock?
我一直坚信是莫里亚蒂
I was so convinced it was Moriarty,
我没看到眼皮底下的东西
I couldn't see what was right under my nose.
还以为会是珍珠
Expected a pearl.
天呐 那是...
Oh, my God, that's a...
是的 阿格拉 记忆棒 跟你给约翰的一样
Yes, it's an AGRA. Memory stick, like you gave John,
只是这个是别人的 谁的
except this one belongs to someone else. Who?
我不知道 我们每人都有 但其他人...
I don't know. We... We all had one but the others were...
你还没看里面的内容吗
Haven't you even looked at it yet?
-看了一下 但我更想听你说 -为什么
- I glanced at it but I prefer to hear it from you. - Why?
因为我亲耳听到就知道是不是真话
Because I'll know the truth when I hear it.
我们有四个人 特工
There were four of us, agents.
不只是特工
Not just agents.
这是委婉用词
Polite term.
阿列克斯 加百列
Alex. Gabriel.
我 还有阿杰
Me. And Ajay.
我们之间绝对信任
There was absolute trust between us.
记忆棒确保了这点
The memory sticks guaranteed it.
我们每人一个
We all had one.
里面有我们的化名 背景 一切信息
Each containing aliases, our background, everything.
我们永远不能背叛
We could never be betrayed,
因为我们手上有毁掉其他人所需的全部信息
because we had everything we needed to destroy the other.
-你们的老板是谁 -谁付钱多就是谁
- Who employed you? - Anyone who paid well.
我们多年来是圈里最好的
I mean, we were at the top of our game for years.
之后一切都结束了
And then it all ended.
格鲁吉亚发生政♥变♥
There was a coup in Georgia.
第比利斯的英国大使被囚 还有很多人♥质♥
The British Embassy in Tbilisi was taken over, lots of hostages.
我们被派去解决问题 救出他们
We got the call to go in, get them out.
当时计划有变 临时调整
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表