剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
但他们把火扑灭 检查停在那儿的车时
but when they put the fire out and examined the parked car...
尸体是谁
Whose body?
查理·韦尔斯伯鲁 那个儿子
Charlie Welsborough, the son.
什么
What?
那个在西♥藏♥的儿子 基因检测证明的
The son who was in Tibet. DNA all checks out.
派对当晚 车子是空的
Night of the party, the car's empty,
一周后
and a week later...
男孩的尸体就在驾驶座上
the dead boy's found at the wheel.
-我就猜你会笑 -法医报告带来了吗
- Yeah, I thought it'd tickle you. - Have you got a lab report?
带了 查理·韦尔斯伯鲁
Yeah, Charlie Welsborough's
是内阁大臣的儿子
the son of a Cabinet Minister,
所以这个案子我压力很大
so I'm under a lot of pressure to get a result.
谁在乎你的压力 跟我说一下座椅
Who cares about that? Tell me about the seats.
-座椅 -对 车座
- The seats? - Yes, the car seats.
氯乙烯的
Made of vinyl.
有两种不同的氯乙烯
Two different types of vinyl present.
是他自己的车吗
Was it his own car?
是 但不是豪车 他还是学生
Yeah, not flash - he was a student.
-很能说明问题 -为什么
- Well, that's suggestive. - Why?
-氯乙烯比皮革便宜 -没错
- Vinyl's cheaper than leather. - Yeah, right?
-还有一点 -什么
- There's something else. - Yes?
从报告来看
According to this,
查理·韦尔斯伯鲁已经去世一个星期了
Charlie Welsborough had already been dead for a week.
什么
What?
车里的尸体已经死亡一周了
The body in the car, dead for a week.
这个案子好 是送我的生日礼物吗
This is a good one. Is it my birthday?
想让我帮忙
You want help?
-对 拜托了 -有个条件
- Yes, please. - One condition.
好
OK.
功劳都归你 所有案子都是我破的太无聊了
Take all the credit. It gets boring if I just solve them all.
你说是这么说 但约翰会写博客
Yeah, you say that, but then John blogs about it,
功劳还是会归你
and you get all the credit anyway.
他说得有道理
He's got a point.
搞得我好像虚荣又傲慢
Which makes me look like some kind of prima donna
非要抢没做的事的功劳
who insists on getting credit for something he didn't do!
你好像戳到痛处了 夏洛克
Well, I think you've hit a sore spot, Sherlock.
好像我抢功劳有瘾一样
Like I'm some kind of credit junkie.
绝对是痛处
Definitely a sore spot.
所有荣誉都归你 谢谢
So you take all the glory, thanks...
-好吧 -还是要谢谢你
- OK! - Thanks all the same.
听着 尽快破案吧 好吗
Look, just solve the bloody thing, will you?
快把我逼疯了
It's driving me nuts.
都听你的 贾尔斯
Anything you say, Giles.
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
他叫什么
What's his name?
-格雷格 -什么
- Greg. - What?
格雷格
Greg.
但发生了什么很显而易见 对吧
It's obvious though, isn't it, what happened?
约翰 你真让我惊讶 你知道发生了什么
John, you amaze me. You know what happened?
毫无头绪 只不过这时候你通常都会这么说
Not a clue. It's just you normally say that at this point.
那么 希望你能解决问题 格雷格
Well, then, let's hope you solve your little problem, Greg.
-你听到没 -是啊
- Hear that? - I know.
做爸爸感觉如何
So, how's it going then, fatherhood?
真棒 太好了 不可思议
Oh, good, great. Yeah, amazing.
-能睡好吗 -当然不能
- Getting any sleep? - Christ, no.
对付一个哭闹粘人的婴儿 必须随叫随到
You're at the beck and call of a screaming, demanding baby,
一刻也不能睡 就为了满足它的要求
woken up at all hours to obey its every whim.
-感觉肯定很新鲜 -抱歉 什么
- Must feel very different... - Sorry, what?
你也知道的
Yes, well, you know how it is.
你只能给他们收拾残局 拍拍他们的头
All you do is clean up their mess, pat them on the head.
-你们俩是在开玩笑吗 -从来听不到一句谢谢
- Are you two having a little joke? - Never a word of thanks.
连谁是谁都分不清
Can't even tell people's faces apart.
这是在开玩笑吧
This is a joke, isn't it?
对 都是
Yeah, and it's all,
"你真聪明 你真是太聪明了"
"Oh, aren't you clever. You're so, so clever."
-是说我吗 -我觉得他需要上发条了
- Is it about me? - I think he needs winding.
-可能他真的需要 -不 不明白
- You know, I think that really might be it. - No, don't get it.
查理的家人非常悲痛 这也难怪
Charlie's family are pretty cut up about it, as you'd expect,
跟他们说话时注意点
so go easy on them, yeah?
-你了解我的 -喂
- You know me. - Hey, hello.
-是啊 -收到了 别担心
- Yeah. - Got them, don't worry.
纸尿布 博姿店里买♥♥不到的乳霜
Pampers, the cream you can't get from Boots.
别管那些了 你在哪
Yeah, never mind about that. Where are you now?
-那个死去的孩子家吗 -对
- At the dead boy's house? - Yeah.
他怎么想 有什么想法吗
And what does he think? Any theories?
我把细节发短♥信♥给你了
Well, I texted you the details.
两种不同的氯乙烯
Yeah, two different types of vinyl.
你怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
你都想不到接待员能听到多少信息
Oh you'd be amazed at what a receptionist picks up.
-他们什么都知道 -这么说你破案了
- They know everything! - Solved it, then?
我还在研究
I'm working on it.
玛丽 当妈妈之后你变迟钝了
Oh, Mary, motherhood's slowing you down.
-猪 -继续努力
- Pig! - Keep trying.
是怎么一回事
So, what about it, then?
一辆空车中突然出现一具死了一周的尸体
What, an empty car that suddenly has a week-old corpse in it?
你想把这个案子叫什么
And what are you going to call this one?
鬼司机
Oh, the Ghost Driver.
-别起题目 -人们喜欢题目
- Don't give it a title. - People like the titles.
-他们讨厌题目 -得满足人们的需求
- They hate the titles. - Give the people what they want.
别那么做 人都是傻瓜
No, never do that - people are stupid.
某些 人
Uh, SOME people.
所有人都是傻瓜
All people are stupid.
大多数人
Most people.
但这的确很奇怪 是吧
Bizarre enough though, isn't it, to be him?
这正是你擅长的
I mean, it's right up your strasse.
韦尔斯伯鲁先生和太太 对于你们女儿的去世
Mr and Mrs Welsborough, I really am most terribly sorry
我深表遗憾
to hear about your daughter.
-是儿子 -儿子
- Son. - Son!
韦尔斯伯鲁先生和太太
Mr and Mrs Welsborough,
这位是夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生
this is Mr Sherlock Holmes.
非常感谢你来
Thank you very much for coming.
我们听说了不少你的事迹
We've heard a great deal about you.
要是有人能解开这个谜团
If anyone can throw any light into this darkness,
那个人肯定是你
surely it will be you.
我相信是...
Well, I believe that I...
这样的
can.
查理是我们的一切 福尔摩斯先生 我...
But Charlie was our whole world, Mr Holmes. I...
夏洛克
Sherlock?
福尔摩斯先生
Mr Holmes?
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry, you were saying?
查理是我们的一切 福尔摩斯先生
Well, Charlie was our whole world, Mr Holmes.
我们迈不过这个坎
I...I don't think we'll ever get over this.
嗯 我猜也是
No. Shouldn't think so.
抱歉 我失陪一下 我...
So sorry, will you excuse me a moment? I just...
我就...
I'll...I'll just,
-怎么了 -不确定 我...
- Now what's wrong? - Not sure, I just...
我的拇指捻♥一捻♥ 邪恶之物将出现
By the pricking of my thumbs.
出自《麦克白》
不是吧 你
Seriously? You?
不能忽视直觉 约翰
Intuitions are not to be ignored, John.
那是处理过快
They represent data processed too fast
超出人脑理解能力的数据
for the conscious mind to comprehend.
这是什么
What is this?
可以算是个神龛吧
Oh, it's a sort of shrine, I suppose, really.
我挺喜欢老撒的
Bit of a fan of Mrs T.
我刚起步的时候把她当做偶像
A big hero of mine when I was getting started.
这样啊
Right, yes.
-谁 -什么
- Who? - What?
-这是哪位来着 -你逗我呢
- Who...? Who was this? - Are you serious?
-夏洛克 -这可是玛格丽特·撒切尔
- Sherlock... - It's... It's Margaret Thatcher,
我国第一位女性首相
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表