剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
我怕死
I'm scared of dying.
可你一心求死
You wanted this, though.
我有我的理由
I have reasons.
但你不是真的想死
But you don't actually WANT to die.
对
No.
很好
Good.
说给我听
Say that for me.
-说出来 -我不想死
- Say it. - I don't want to die.
再说一遍
And again.
我不想死
I don't...want to die.
再说一遍 求个吉利
Once more, for luck.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
我不想
I don't.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
不错
Lovely.
我要开始了
Here it comes.
求你了 我觉得他有危险
Please, I don't think he's safe.
不 他没事的 我派人守着他了
No, he's fine, I've got a man on the door.
你觉得出了什么事
What do you think's happened?
不知道 但一定出了事
I don't know, something!
-玛丽留了遗言 -什么遗言
- Mary left a message. - What message?
约翰·华生从不接受帮助
John Watson never accepts help.
谁的帮助都不接受
Not from anyone, not ever.
但是 他从不拒绝帮助
But here's the thing - he never refuses it.
所以 你要这么做
So, here's what you are going to do.
告诉我 我们为什么要这么做
So, tell me, why are we doing this?
我何德何能 有此殊荣
To what do I owe the pleasure?
我想听你坦白
I wanted to hear your confession,
我需要确定自己是对的
needed to know I was right.
你为什么要死呢
But why do you need to die?
停尸间是你最爱的房♥间
The mortuary, your favourite room.
你跟死人交谈
You talk to the dead.
你向他们坦白
You make your confession to them.
抱歉长官 你说什么 什么意思
Sorry, sir, what? What do you mean?
门好像卡住了
I think the door's jammed.
那扇门又自己锁上了吗
Oh, has that door locked itself again?
对 它老是这样
Yeah, it's always doing that.
你无法拯救约翰 因为他不会给你机会
You can't save John, because he won't let you.
他不允许自己被人拯救
He won't allow himself to be saved.
拯救约翰的唯一办法
The only way to save John
就是让他救你
is to make him save you.
你为何要这么做
Why do you do it?
我为何要杀人
Why do I kill?
不是出于仇恨 也不是为了报复
It's not about hatred, or...or revenge.
我不是个阴暗的人
I'm not a dark person.
杀人...
Killing human beings...
会让我...
..It just makes me...
极其快乐
incredibly happy.
在电影里
You know, in films,
看到死人的时候 假死的人
when you see dead people - pretending to be dead,
只是活人躺在那里装死
and it's just living people lying down?
他们看上去就不像死人
Well, that's not what dead people look like.
死人...看上去像物品
Dead people...look like things.
我喜欢把人变成物品
I like to make people into things,
这样你就能拥有他们
then you can own them.
你知道吗 我有点不耐烦了
You know what? I'm getting a little impatient.
你愿意的话 深吸一口气
Take a big breath if you want.
下地狱去吧 夏洛克
Go to hell, Sherlock.
走入地狱之门 要做出一心求死的样子
Go right into hell and make it look like you mean it.
谋杀上瘾是很难应付的
Murder is a very difficult addiction to manage.
人们不明白这需要多少努力
People don't realise how much work goes into it.
你得小心
You have to be careful.
但如果你有钱有名 而且深受爱戴
But if you're rich or famous and...loved,
公众就愿意忽略很多东西
it's amazing what people are prepared to ignore.
但总有走投无路 眼看要消失的人
But there's always someone desperate about to go missing,
如果有别的可能性
and no-one wants to suspect murder
就没人想去怀疑谋杀
if it's easier to suspect something else.
我得限制自己 杀对人
I just have to ration myself, choose the right heart to stop.
去找个坏人斗一斗 让自己陷入危险
Go and pick a fight with a bad guy, put yourself in harm's way.
拜托 保持对视
Please! Maintain eye contact.
保持对视
Maintain eye contact.
保持对视
Maintain eye contact!
保持对视
Maintain eye contact!
如果他认为你需要他 我保证...
If he thinks you need him, I swear...
他会出现的
..He will be there.
福尔摩斯先生 你没事吧
Mr Holmes, are you OK?
你在对他做什么 你在做什么
What were you doing to him?! What were you doing?!
-他很痛苦 我在帮他 -快把他抓走
- He's in distress, I'm helping him. - Restrain him now. Do it.
我是在帮他
I was trying to help him!
夏洛克 他在对你做什么
Sherlock, what was he doing to you?
闷死我 给我过量注射
Suffocating me, overdosing me.
-注射什么 -生理盐水
- On what? - Saline.
-生理盐水 -是的 生理盐水
- Saline? - Yes, saline.
什么意思 生理盐水
What do you mean, saline?
显然 我让考尼什护士把点滴调包了
Well, obviously, I got Nurse Cornish to switch the bags.
她是位忠实粉丝 超爱我的博客
She's a big fan, you know? Loves my blog.
-你还好吗 -不 我当然不好
- You're OK? - No, no, of course I'm not OK.
我营养不良 双肾衰竭
Malnourished, double kidney failure,
而且说实话 我不正常好几周了
and frankly, I've been off my tits for weeks.
你算什么医生
What kind of a doctor are you?
不过我听到了我想要的坦白 不是吗
I got my confession, though, didn't I?
我不记得坦白过什么
Well, I don't recall making any confession.
-我有什么好坦白的 -你可以晚点自己听
- What would I be confessing to? - You can listen to it later.
没什么坦白好听的
Well, there is no confession to listen to.
福尔摩斯先生 我不知道这是否相关 但是
Oh, Mr Holmes, I don't know if this is relevant, but...
我们在你的大衣口袋里
we found three potential
找到了三个潜在录音设备
recording devices in the pockets of your coat.
你所有的随身物品都搜查过了
All your possessions were searched.
抱歉
Sorry!
三这个数字一定是有什么慰藉感
Must be something comforting about the number three,
人们总是在找到三个后放弃
people always give up after three.
什么 是什么
What? What is it? What?
-你个混球 -是的
- You cock! - Yeah.
彻头彻尾的混球
Utter, utter cock.
你说第一次遍就听到了
Heard you the first time.
-那么 怎么打开 -把手柄拧开
- So, how does it open? - Screw the top.
-两周前放的吗 -三周前
- Two weeks ago? - Three.
-我有这么好猜吗 -没有
- I'm that predictable? - No.
我就是个混球
I'm just a cock.
有意思
It's funny.
我从没意识到坦白是如此令人愉悦
I never realised confessing would be so enjoyable.
我应该早点坦白的
I should have done it sooner.
我们明天继续
We'll carry on tomorrow.
我们现在就可以继续 我不累
Well, we could carry on now, I'm not tired.
还有很多
There's loads more.
明天继续
Tomorrow.
要知道 我现在可是要出名了
You know, I am going to be so famous now.
你已经有名了
You're already famous.
是啊 但是有了这事
Yeah, but with this...
我可以打入美国市场了
..I can break America.
当然 我还有几个备用计划
I had, of course, several other backup plans.
问题是 我不记得都是什么
Trouble is, I couldn't remember what they were.
而且 当然 我并没有料到
And, of course, I hadn't really anticipated
我会幻想和他女儿见了面
that I'd hallucinated meeting his daughter.
简单说 他吸毒糟蹋自己 这样你就会帮他
Basically, he trashed himself on drugs so that you'd help him,
这样你就能以医生的身份做点什么
so that you'd have something to do, something doctory.
你现在明白了吗
You get that now?
还是有点困扰他女儿的事
Still a bit troubled by the daughter.
感觉好真实
It did seem very real.
她给了我从其他地方无法取得的信息
She gave me information I couldn't have acquired elsewhere.
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表