剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
吸尘器关闭后
When the vacuum stops,
她大约走8秒就会到公♥寓♥后面
we give her eight seconds to get to the back of the flat.
她打扫时走得快 然后我们行动
She's fast when she's cleaning. Then we move.
手雷触发的反应时间有多久
What's the trigger response time?
我们动了后 手雷要多久会引爆
Once we're mobile, how long before detonation?
我们最多有三秒时间撤离爆♥炸♥范围
We have a maximum of three seconds to vacate the blast radius.
约翰和我走窗户 你走楼梯
John and I will take the windows, you take the stairs.
-把赫德森太太也带出去 -我
- Help get Mrs Hudson out, too. - Me?
-你近一些 -你快一些
- You're closer. - You're faster.
速度差不如距离差重要
Speed differential won't be as critical as the distance.
同意
Yes, agreed.
她走远了 她在往后面走
She's further away. She's moving to the back.
我推测我们还有一分钟时间
I estimate we have a minute left.
-可以打个电♥话♥吗 -电♥话♥
- Is a phone call possible? - Phone call?
约翰有个女儿 他可能想要道别
John has a daughter, he may wish to say goodbye.
抱歉 华生医生 一点动作都会引爆手雷
I'm sorry, Dr Watson, any movement will set off the grenade.
希望你能理解
I hope you understand.
奥斯卡·王尔德
Oscar Wilde.
-什么 -是他说
- What? - He said,
"真♥相♥鲜有纯粹 也绝不简单"
"The truth is rarely pure and never simple".
是《不可♥儿♥戏》里的 我们上学时演过
It's from The Importance Of Being Earnest. We did it at school.
我们也演过 我想起来了
So did we, now I recall.
我演了布莱克纳尔夫人
I was Lady Bracknell.
是啊 你演得可好了
Yeah. You were great.
-你真这么想吗 -是啊
- You really think so? - Yes, I really do.
能知道真好
Well, that's good to know.
我一直想知道
I've always wondered.
好运 各位
Good luck, boys.
三 二 一 跑
Three, two, one, go!
英国气象局代表英国海事与海岸警卫署
'And now the shipping forecast, issued by the Met Office
于5时5分发布海上天气预报
'on behalf of the Maritime Coastguard Agency at 05.05.
泰晤士河 多佛港
'Thames, Dover...'
好了 孩子 振作一点
Go on, son, get it up.
吐出来总比憋着强
Better out than in.
总是这样的吗
Is it always like this?
-不是 -谢天谢地
- No. - Thank God!
通常都糟得多
Usually, it's much worse.
我还是去银行工作吧
I might go and work in a bank!
那是直升机吗
Is that an helicopter?
-这种天气不可能 -香侬河 马林角
- No, not in this weather. - ..Shannon, Malin,
夏瑞福德
Sherrinford.
夏瑞福德
Sherrinford.
夏瑞福德
'Sherrinford.'
-你听见没 -夏瑞福德
- Do you hear that? - 'Sherrinford.'
这地方我可从来没说听过
I never heard that one before.
夏瑞福德
Sherrinford?
忘掉你听到过
Forget you ever heard it.
什么
What?
航行到这片海域时 有时会听到那信息
Sometimes when we're out in these waters, we get that message.
忘了吧
Just forget about it.
-但我们从来没 -就
- Yeah, but we've never... - Just...!
-你是谁 -我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯
- Who the hell are you?! - My name's Sherlock Holmes.
那个侦探
The detective.
是海盗
The pirate.
GWX 这里是禁区
Golf Whiskey X-ray, this is a restricted area.
重复 这里是禁区
Repeat, restricted area.
你们已偏离航线 是否收到
You are off course. Are you receiving?
GWX 你们已偏离航线 是否收到
Golf Whiskey X-ray, you are off course. Are you receiving?
收到 我们发出求救信♥号♥♥
'We are receiving you. This is a distress call.
重复 求救信♥号♥♥ 我们遇到麻烦了
'Repeat, distress call. We're in trouble here.'
GWX 你们情况如何
Golf Whiskey X-ray, what is your situation?
GWX 你们现在在哪
Golf Whiskey X-ray, where are you now?
我们正朝礁石驶去 要撞船了
'We're headed for the rocks, we're going to hit!'
主管速来控制室
Governor to the control room!
正在封锁 正在封锁
Lockdown in progress! Lockdown in progress!
请速到指定红色岗位
Please proceed to designated red stations.
请速到指定红色岗位
Please proceed to designated red stations.
-别开枪 等下 等下 -等下
- Hold it! Wait, wait, wait! Wait! - Wait!
沙子
In the sand!
看沙子
In the sand!
我要和麦考夫通话
I need to speak to Mycroft.
他住院了 发生了爆♥炸♥
He's in hospital, there was an explosion.
给我接医院
Put me through to the hospital.
他还在昏迷 他伤得很重
He's not conscious. He's severely injured.
没人敢肯定他能挺过来
No-one is even confident he's going to pull through.
他弟弟呢 夏洛克·福尔摩斯呢
Where's his brother? Where's Sherlock Holmes?
失踪了
Missing.
不 他在这儿
No, he's not, he's here!
长官 又找到两个船上的人
Sir, we found two more from the boat.
他偷了我们的船 他和另一个同伙 拿着枪
'He stole our boat! Him and another fella, with guns!'
-在哪找到的 -岛北面 长官
- Where'd you find them? - 'North side of the island, sir.'
-关进牢房♥ -是 长官
- Holding cell, now! - 'Right, sir.'
正在封锁
'Lockdown in progress.'
这是不对的
This is a mistake!
我才是受害者 这人偷了我的船 他是个海盗
I'm the victim here, this man stole my boat! He's a pirate.
-是啊 我真是 -请坐
- Yeah, I really am. - Please, sit down.
我都不知道他是谁
I don't even know who he is!
他是约翰·华生医生
He's Dr John Watson,
曾在诺森伯兰第五燧发枪手团服役
formerly of the Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers.
-你在这儿干什么 -这是医院 有空职吗
- What are you doing here? - It's a hospital. Any work?
这不是医院
It's not a hospital.
去检查尤若斯·福尔摩斯
I want eyes on Eurus Holmes.
前往特殊监房♥
Go straight to the special unit,
-依我的命令部署黄绿岗 -是 长官
- deploy green and yellow shift, on my authority. - Sir.
我是在照顾你的脸面
I'm sparing your blushes
因为我们应该是一边的
because we're supposed to be on the same side.
而坦白讲 这真的很丢人
And frankly, this is embarrassing.
你指的是做体腔检查吗
Doing a cavity search?
你那位著名的朋友说 真正的伪装
The true art of disguise, according to your famous friend,
是没人看你
is not being looked at.
但我现在正看着你呢 是吧 福尔摩斯先生
But I am looking at you, aren't I, Mr Holmes?
是的
Yes, you are.
但这正是目的所在
But that is sort of the point, isn't it?
你应该看的是
You see, you should have been
你刚把通行卡交给的那个人
looking at the guy you just gave your pass to.
制♥服♥和胸牌的问题就在这儿
That's the trouble with uniforms and name badges,
人们不再看脸了
people stop looking at faces.
我们还不如穿小丑服
We'd be better off with clown outfits.
至少它们有讽刺相关性
At least they'd be satirically relevant.
真正的兰德斯在北岸
Oh, you'll find the real Landers on the north shore,
跟另两个捆在一起
tied up with two others.
-另两个 -我们反复试验来着
- Two others? - Well, it was trial and error.
得找到合适的裤腰尺寸
We had to find the right waistband.
简直疯了 没必要这样
This is insane! This is unnecessary.
不 你的安保有问题 我们不知道该信任谁
No, your security is compromised and we don't know who to trust.
那就能变装闯入了吗
And that justifies dressing up?
当然
Yes, it does!
不仅如此 我说能做什么就能做什么
It justifies dressing up or any damn thing I say it does!
听好了 为了你自身的安全 请闭嘴
Now, listen to me, for your own physical safety, do not speak.
也不要管不住自己 搞些什么小动作
Do not indulge in any non-verbal signals suggestive
表达内心情绪
of internal thought!
如果我妹妹的安全已经不能保障
If the safety of my sister is compromised,
如果对我妹妹的看管有疏漏
if the security of my sister is compromised,
如果我妹妹的监禁已经失效
if the incarceration of my sister is compromised,
简言之 只要我看出
in short, if I find any indication
一丁点迹象表明我妹妹曾经离岛
my sister has left this island at any time,
我发誓 你就别想离开了
I swear to you, you will not!
-向华生医生致谢 -为什么
- Say thank you to Dr Watson. - Why?
他拦着我没扮成布莱克纳尔夫人
He talked me out of Lady Bracknell.
否则情况会大不一样
This could have been very different.
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表