剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
-她在哪 赫德森太太在哪 -她马上来
- Where is she? Where's Mrs Hudson? - She'll be up in a moment.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你看到厨房♥了吗 基本就是个冰♥毒♥作坊
Have you noticed the kitchen? It's practically a meth lab.
我想弄清楚
I'm trying to establish
夏洛克到底为什么如此失常
exactly what drove Sherlock off the rails.
-有什么想法吗 -他们都是间谍吗
- Any ideas? - Are these spooks?
你还用间谍来监视你的家人吗
Are you using spooks now to look after your family?
等等 他们是在收拾吗
Hang on, are they tidying?
夏洛克是个安全隐患
Sherlock is a security concern.
就算我是他亲哥也改变不了什么
The fact that I'm his brother changes nothing.
-你之前就说过了 -问他
- Yeah, you've said that before. - Ask him.
为什么执迷于卡尔福顿·史密斯
Why fixate on Culverton Smith?
他以前也有过执迷
He's had his obsessions before, of course,
但这件事可不像
but this goes a bit further than
给圣诞老人下陷阱那么简单
setting a man-trap for Father Christmas.
快点 问他
Do it. Ask him.
整晚对着一个不存在的女人说话
Spending all night talking to a woman who wasn't even there.
你闭嘴
Oh, shut up, you!
麦考夫 上次我们通电♥话♥时
Mycroft, last time, when we were on the phone...
别别 打住
No, no, no, no, stop.
我不喜欢聊过去的事
I detest conversation in the past tense.
你说 就算你是他亲哥也改变不了什么
You said the fact that you were his brother made no difference.
没错
It doesn't.
你说上次就没有 这次对夏洛克也一样
You said it didn't the last time, and it wouldn't with Sherlock.
那上次是谁 你说的是谁
So who was it the last time? Who were you talking about?
帅呆了
Attaboy!
没谁 我说错了
Nobody. I...misspoke.
-他在说谎 -你说谎
- He's lying. - You're lying.
-我保证 我没有 -他真的在说谎
- I assure you, I'm not. - He really is lying.
夏洛克不是你唯一的弟弟
Sherlock's not your only brother.
还有一个 对吗
There's another one, isn't there?
-没有 -天哪 还有个秘密兄弟
- No... - Jesus! A secret brother.
怎么 他被锁在塔里 还是怎样
What is he, locked up in a tower, or something?
麦考夫·福尔摩斯
Mycroft Holmes!
这些讨厌鬼在我家里干什么
What are all these dreadful people doing in my house?!
赫德森太太 抱歉打扰你了
Mrs Hudson, I apologise for the interruption.
如你所知 我弟弟走上了
As you know, my brother has embarked on a
决绝的自我毁灭之路 就他而言也很严重
programme of self-destruction remarkable even by his standards,
我正在努力找出诱因
and I am endeavouring to find out what triggered it.
-你就想知道这个 -没错
- And that's what you're all looking for? - Quite so.
-他是怎么想的 -可以这么说
- What's on his mind? - So to speak.
这么长时间就是为了这个
And you've had all this time?
时间并不是取之不尽用之不竭的
Time being something of which we don't have an infinite supply,
麻烦让我们继续工作吧
so if we could be about our business.
你 真可笑 真的
You...you're so funny, you are!
赫德森太太
Mrs Hudson?
他以为你很聪明 可怜的夏洛克
He thinks you're clever, poor old Sherlock.
总是说起你
Always going on about you.
他知道你是笨蛋
I mean, he knows you're an idiot,
不过没关系 你是名可敬的医生
but that's OK, cos you're a lovely doctor.
但他不知道你有多蠢
But he has no idea what an idiot you are!
你是在意识流地诛心
Is this merely stream-of-consciousness abuse,
还是想表达什么观点
or are you attempting to make a point?
你想知道夏洛克的烦恼
You want to know what's bothering Sherlock?
最容易不过了 谁都能做到
Easiest thing in the world, anyone can do it.
我对他思维方式的了解超过任何人
I know his thought processes better than any other human being,
所以请你理解
so, please, try to understand.
不是思维的问题 对夏洛克不是
He's not about thinking. Not Sherlock.
-当然是 -不是
- Of course he is. - No, no.
他更情绪化 不是吗
He's more emotional, isn't he?
遇上破不了的案子就冲墙开枪
Unsolved case, shoot the wall!
早饭没得吃就用空手道对付冰箱
Unmade breakfast, karate the fridge.
无解的难题
Unanswered question...
他怎么对付无法回答的事 约翰
Well, what does he do with anything he can't answer, John?
每次都一样
Every time?
拿刀捅
He stabs it.
他找不到答案的就拿刀捅 看那儿
Anything he can't find the answer for, bang! It's up there.
我总说 如果他是个好侦探
I keep telling him, if he was any good as a detective,
我就不用换新壁炉架了
I wouldn't need a new mantel!
如果你在看 我大概是死了
'If you're watching this, I'm...probably dead.'
别 停 拜托
OK, no. Stop that now, please.
所有人都出去 快点
Everybody out, now!
所有人
All of you!
这是我家 他是我朋友
This is my house, this is my friend,
那是他的亡妻
and that's his departed wife.
任何多逗留一分钟的人就是在承认
Anyone who stays here a minute longer is admitting to me personally
他毫无人性可言
they do not have a single spark of human decency.
滚出我家去 你这毒虫
Get out of my house, you reptile!
你睡了好久啊
You've been ages waking up.
我观察你来着
I watched you.
这么看还挺可爱的
It was quite lovely, in its way.
放松 没关系
Take it easy, it's OK.
不着急
Don't want to rush this.
你可是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
You're Sherlock Holmes.
我要给你桩案子 夏洛克
'..I'm giving you a case, Sherlock.
或许是你职业生涯中最难的
'Might be the hardest case of your career.
等我死了 如果我死了
'When I'm...gone, if I'm gone...
我需要你帮我个忙
'..I need you to do something for me.'
救救约翰·华生
'Save John Watson.
救救他 夏洛克
'Save him, Sherlock.
约翰 如果你想过会儿再看
John, if you want to watch this later...
救救他
'Save him.'
别指望有任何其他人会救他
'Don't think anyone else is going to save him,
因为没有任何人了
'because there isn't anyone.
全靠你了
'It's up to you.
救救他
'Save him.
不过我想你会需要点帮助
'But I do think you're going to need a little bit of help with that,
因为你并不擅长和人打交道
'because you're not exactly good with people,
所以关于我们都爱的这个人你需要知道几点
'so here's a few things you need to know about the man we both love.
更重要的是 你得知道怎么才能救他
'And more importantly, what you're going to need to do to save him.'
你怎么进来的
How did you...get in?
你是说我怎么躲过外面守着的警♥察♥
Policeman outside, you mean?
拜托 猜不到吗
Come on, can't you guess?
暗门
Secret door.
这一区的病房♥是我建的
I built this whole wing.
建筑师和建筑工人被我开了一个又一个
I kept firing the architects and builders,
所以没人知道这儿的整体设计
so no-one knew quite how it all fitted together.
我可以随意出入我想去的任何地方
I can slip in and out, anywhere I like, you know.
当我犯瘾时
When I get the urge.
HH·霍姆斯
HH Holmes.
谋杀城♥堡♥ 但做得更好
Murder Castle. But done right.
我有个问题要问你 你为什么来这里
I have a question for you. Why are you here?
你就像闯进我的巢穴 躺在我面前
It's like you walked into my den and laid down in front of me.
为什么
Why?
你知道我为什么来
You know why I'm here.
我想听你亲口说
I'd like to hear you say it.
请说给我听
Say it for me, please.
我想让你杀了我
I want you to kill me.
约翰
John?
我车钥匙
My car.
如果你把剂量提升四五倍
If you increased the dosage four or five times,
一个小时内我就会中毒性休克
toxic shock should shut me down within about an hour.
我再恢复设置
Then I restore the settings.
大家会以为是出了故障 或者...
Everyone assumes it was a fault, or...
-你撑不住了 -没错
- ...You just gave up the ghost. - Yes.
你精于此道
You're rather good at this.
在我们开始前 告诉我你的感受
Before we start, tell me how you feel.
我...觉得害怕
I...I feel scared.
再说具体些
Be more specific.
你只能经历一次
You only get to do this the once.
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表