剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
The game's afoot.
好啊
Oh, hello.
能给我一杯茶吗
Can I have a cup of tea?
你报♥警♥了吗
Did you call the police?
当然没有 我又不是寻常百姓
Of course I didn't call the police, I'm not a civilian!
这些照片 都是电视上那人吧
These pictures, they're that man on the telly, aren't they?
-什么照片 -到处都是啊
- What pictures? - They're everywhere.
这些照片啊 你也看得到吗 太好了
Oh, these pictures?! Oh, you can see them too? That's good.
卡尔福顿·史密斯 我觉得和今早的这事有关
Culverton Smith. This, I think, is relevant, from this morning.
他公开指控史密斯先生是连环杀手
He's publicly accused Mr Smith of being a serial killer.
天啊 夏洛克上推特了 他真的是疯了
Christ! Sherlock on Twitter, he really has lost it.
不许开玩笑了 不许开
Don't you dare make jokes! Don't you dare!
我都吓坏了
I was terrified!
茶呢 上帝啊
Cup of tea! Oh, for goodness' sakes!
你有什么毛病
What's the matter with you?!
你这是地震了吗
Are you having an earthquake?!
你得看看他 约翰
You need to see him, John,
你得帮帮他
you need to help him!
-不 -他需要你
- No. - He needs you!
找别人去吧 别找我 现在不行
Somebody else! Not me, not now.
给我听好 哪怕就这一次 笨蛋
Now, you just listen to me, for once in your stupid life!
我知道玛丽死了 我知道你很伤心
I know Mary's dead and I know your heart is broken,
但如果夏洛克·福尔摩斯也走了 你还有谁
but if Sherlock Holmes dies too, who will you have then?
我可告诉你 约翰·华生
Because I'll tell you something, John Watson,
我是不会管你的
you will not have me!
你和麦考夫谈过了吗 茉莉呢 任何人
Have you spoken to Mycroft? Molly? Anyone?
他们都不重要 只有你才行
They don't matter, you do.
你就见见他吧 求你了 约翰
Would you just see him? Please, John.
或者就作为医生给他看看
Or just take a look at him as a doctor.
我知道如果你见到他 就会改变心意了
I know you'd change your mind if you did.
好吧 如果有机会的话
Yeah, look, OK, maybe, if I get a chance.
你保证吗
Do you promise?
如果到了他附近 会尽力的
I'll try, if I'm in the area.
保证吗
Promise me?
-我保证 -谢谢
- I promise. - Thank you.
交给你了
Well, on you go.
给他查查
Examine him.
好了 小子 给我你的手铐
Right then, mister! Now, I need your handcuffs.
我碰巧知道沙拉柜里有一副
I happen to know there's a pair in the salad drawer.
我之前借用过
I've borrowed them before.
别这么吃惊
Oh, get over yourself!
你又不是我遇到的第一个瘾君子
You're not my first smackhead,
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes!
这女人疯了 我不过是要了一杯茶
Woman's out of control! I asked for a cup of tea!
你怎么把他弄进后备箱的
How did you get him in the boot?
找咖啡店的小伙子帮的忙
The boys from the cafe.
他们把我摔了两次
They dropped me! Twice!
知道他们为什么摔你吗 亲爱的
And do you know why they dropped you, dear?
因为他们认识你
Because they know you.
这是谁 新人吗
Who's this one? Is this a new person?
-我一向反对新人 -抱歉
- I'm against new people. - Excuse me for a moment.
她是我的心理治疗师
She's my therapist.
太棒了 你做团体治疗吗
Awesome! Do you do block bookings?
-那是谁的车 -我的
- Whose car is that? - That's my car.
怎么会是你的车
How can that be your car?!
老天啊
Oh, for God's sake!
我是个大毒枭的遗孀 在伦敦市中心有房♥产
I'm the widow of a drug dealer, I own property in central London,
最后说一次 约翰 我不是你们的管家
and for the last bloody time, John, I'm not your housekeeper!
对不起 你刚很忙 我帮你接了电♥话♥
I'm so sorry, I answered your phone, you were busy.
我觉得你需要接一下
I think you'll want to take it.
你好
Yes, hello?
是约翰·华生医生吗
Is this Dr John Watson?
是我 你是哪位
Yeah, who's this?
卡尔福顿·史密斯 你应该听说过我
Culverton Smith. You've probably heard of me.
是的
Um, well, yes.
再给我倒杯水吧 拜托 这杯脏死了
Get me a fresh glass of water, please, this one's filthy.
我完全了解今天早晨的事情进展
'I mean, I'm aware of this morning's developments.'
是的 我想他一定是在开玩笑
Yes, I'm sure he was being hilarious.
抱歉 你刚是说"按计划一起见面"吗
Sorry, did you say "All still meeting"?
你 我 还有福尔摩斯先生
'You, me and Mr Holmes.'
我派了一辆车 应该就在你门外
I've sent a car, should be outside.
福尔摩斯先生给了我一个地址
Mr Holmes gave me an address.
他不可能给你这个地址
Well, he couldn't have given you this one...
就等您了
When you're ready.
夏洛克什么时候给了你这个地址
When did Sherlock give you this address?
-两周前 -两周吗
- Two weeks ago. - Two weeks?
对 两周
'Yes, two weeks.'
你怎么知道我会在哪
How did you know where to find me?
夏洛克告诉我的
Oh, Sherlock told me.
你拿枪指着他时 他就不那么难搞了
He's not so difficult when you've got a gun on him.
你怎么知道的 怎么知道的
How did you know?! How?
我这周一才决定要换治疗师
On Monday, I decided to get a new therapist.
周二下午选了她
Tuesday afternoon, I chose her.
周三上午才预订了今天的治疗
Wednesday morning, I booked today's session.
今天是周五
Now, today is Friday.
那么两周前
So two weeks ago,
在你被持枪绑♥架♥
two weeks before you were abducted at gunpoint
强行带到这里之前两周
and brought here against your will,
在我想到来这里之前一周多的时候
over a week before I even thought of coming here,
你就知道你午餐时间会在哪里
you knew exactly where you'd need to be picked up for lunch?!
不行吗
Really?
我只是正确预料到我了解的人
I correctly anticipated the responses
在我设计的场景中的反应而已
of people I know well to scenarios I devised.
-不是每个人都会吗 -怎么做到的
- Can't everyone do that? - How?
除了后备箱 把我放后备箱里太过分了
Except the boot. The boot was mean!
别管怎么做的了 他巴不得要告诉我们呢
Never mind how, he's dying to tell us that.
我想知道为什么
I want to know why?
因为赫德森太太说对了
Because Mrs Hudson's right.
我如烈火焚身
I'm burning up.
我跌落谷底 却仍在下落
I'm at the bottom of a pit and I'm still falling,
而我爬不出来
and I'm never climbing out.
我要你知道 约翰
I need you to know, John.
我要你明白 我的头脑依然清醒
I need you to see that up here, I've still got it.
所以当我告诉你 这是我遇到过
So, when I tell you that this is the most dangerous,
最危险 最卑鄙的人
the most despicable human being that I have ever encountered,
当我告诉你 必须终结这个怪物时
when I tell you that this, this monster must be ended,
请记住你站的位置 因为你就站在
please remember where you are standing, because you're standing
我两周前预料到的位置上
exactly where I said you would be two weeks ago.
我现在一团糟 如坠地狱
I'm a mess, I'm in hell,
但对于他 我没弄错
but I am not wrong, not about him.
那这一切和我有什么关系
So, what has all this got to do with me?
那个家伙 那腐♥败♥的东西
That creature, that rotting thing
是人类罪恶活生生的结晶
is a living, breathing coagulation of human evil.
如果我在这世上唯一做的一件事
And if the only thing I ever do in this world
就是把他驱逐出去
is drive him out of it,
那我也不枉此生了
then my life will not have been wasted.
看看我
Look at me!
我做不到 现在不行
Can't do it, not now.
不能一个人
Not alone.
好吧
All right.
好吧 看起来挺真实
Yeah, well, they're real enough, I suppose.
-我为什么要装相 -因为你是个骗子
- Why would I be faking? - Because you're a liar!
你总是说谎 好像这是你的使命似的
You lie all the time, it's like your mission!
我做过很多事 约翰
I have been many things, John,
但我什么时候装过病
but when have I ever been a malingerer?!
你装死装了整整两年
You pretended to be dead for two years!
-除了那个 -听着 在我采取行动之前
- Apart from that! - Listen, before I do anything,
我得知道你现在什么状态
I need to know what state you're in.
你是医生 给我做检查吧
Well, you're a doctor, examine me.
不 我要听听别人的意见
No, I need a second opinion.
约翰 冷静点 你怎么受得了两种意见
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表