剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
或者我们可以直接看棺材盖上的名字
or we could just look at the name on the lid.
但这不是一个名字
Only it isn't a name.
所以这是为一个爱着别人的人准备的
So it's for somebody who loves somebody.
是为一个爱夏洛克的人准备的
It's for somebody who loves Sherlock.
这一切都和你有关
This is all about you, everything here.
谁爱你呢
So, who loves you?
应该没几个人吧
I'm assuming it's not a long list.
-艾琳·阿德勒 -别傻了 看看棺材
- Irene Adler. - Don't be ridiculous. Look at the coffin.
未婚 接受死亡 独居
Unmarried, practical about death, alone.
-茉莉 -茉莉·霍普
- Molly. - Molly Hooper.
她非常安全 暂时而已
She's perfectly safe, for the moment.
她的公♥寓♥大概在三分钟后就会爆♥炸♥
Her flat is rigged to explode in approximately three minutes,
除非我听她亲口说出关键词
unless I hear the release code from her lips.
我在用你的手♥机♥给她打电♥话♥ 夏洛克
I'm calling her on your phone, Sherlock.
-让她说 -说什么
- Make her say it. - Say what?
太明显了
Obvious, surely.
-不 -很明显
- No. - Yes.
有一条很重要的限制
Oh, one important restriction,
你不准向她提起
you're not allowed to mention
她现在有危险
in any way at all that her life is in danger.
通话期间不得
You may not, at any point,
暗示现在有危机情况
suggest that there is any form of crisis.
不然我就立马终止这一关和她的生命
If you do, I will end this session and her life.
明白了吗
Are we clear?
滴答 滴答 滴答
Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock,
滴答 滴答 滴滴
tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tick...
-她在干什么 -她在泡茶
- What's she doing? - She's making tea.
但她为什么不接电♥话♥
But why isn't she answering her phone?
你就从来不接电♥话♥
You never answer your phone.
是啊 但这可是我的电♥话♥
Yes, but it's me calling.
你好 我是茉莉 在城市的死亡中心
Hi, this is Molly at the dead centre of town.
请留言
Leave a message.
好吧 好吧 再打一次
OK, OK. Just one more time.
拜托 茉莉 接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥啊
Come on, Molly, pick up. Just bloody pick up.
喂 夏洛克 很急吗
Hello, Sherlock. Is this urgent?
我今天过得不是很好
Because I'm not having a good day.
茉莉 我只想让你
Molly, I just want you
为我做一件很简单的事 不要问为什么
to do something very easy for me and not ask why.
天啊 这又是你的破游戏吗
Oh, God! Is this one of your stupid games?
不 这不是游戏 我需要你的帮助
No, it's not a game. I need you to help me.
-我不在实验室 -不是那方面的事
- Look, I'm not at the lab. - It's not about that.
那你快点
Well, quickly, then.
夏洛克
Sherlock!
什么事 你想干什么
What is it, what do you want?
滴答 滴答 滴答
Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock...
茉莉 拜托不要问什么 说这句话
Molly, please, without asking why, just say these words.
什么话
What words?
我爱你
I love you.
别烦我
Leave me alone.
茉莉 不 拜托 不要挂 不要挂
Molly, no, please, no! Don't hang up! Do not hang up!
冷静点 夏洛克 否则我现在就杀了她
Calmly, Sherlock, or I will finish her right now.
你为什么要这么对我
Why are you doing this to me?!
你为什么要捉弄我
Why are you making fun of me?!
我发誓 求你听我说
Please, I swear, you just have to listen to me.
温柔点 夏洛克
Softer, Sherlock.
茉莉 这是为了案子
Molly, this is for a case.
是个试验
It's...it's a sort of experiment.
我不是你的试验对象 夏洛克
I'm not an experiment, Sherlock.
对 我知道你不是 你是我的朋友
No, I know you're not an experiment, you're my friend.
我们是朋友 但
We're friends, but,
请你对我说这句话
please, just say those words for me.
求你别这样 别这么做
Please don't do this. Just...just...don't do it.
这很重要
It's very important.
我不能说明原因
I can't say why.
但我向你保证 真的很重要
But I promise you, it is.
我说不出 我不能
I can't say that, I can't...
没法跟你说
I can't say that to you.
你当然可以 为什么说不出
Of course you can. Why can't you?
你知道为什么
'You know why.'
不 我不知道
No, I don't know why.
你当然知道
Of course you do.
滴答 滴答 滴答 滴答
'Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock,
滴滴滴滴滴
'tick-tick-tick-tick-tick.'
求你了 说吧
Please, just say it.
我不能
'I can't.
不能对你说
Not to you.'
为什么
Why?
因为
Because...
因为这不是玩笑话
because it's true.
因为
Because...
这是事实 夏洛克
it's true, Sherlock.
一直都是的
It's always been true.
如果是这样 那就说出来吧
Well, if it's true, just say it anyway.
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
说吧
'Say it anyway.'
你说
'You say it.
说啊 你先说
Go on. You say it first.'
-什么 -说
- What? - Say it.
说得好像是你的真心话
Say it like you mean it.
最后30秒
Final 30 seconds.
我
I...
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
茉莉
Molly?
茉莉 求你了
Molly, please!
我爱你
I love you.
夏洛克 无论这有多难
Sherlock, however hard that was...
尤若斯 我赢了 我赢了
Eurus, I won. I won.
公平点 我要跟飞机上的女孩说话
Come on, play fair. The girl on the plane, I need to talk to her.
我赢了 我救了茉莉·霍普
I won! I saved Molly Hooper!
救她 救什么
Saved her? From what?
理智点 她家才没有炸♥药♥
Oh, do be sensible, there were no explosives in her little house.
我怎会那么笨
Why would I be so clumsy?
你没赢 你输了
You didn't win, you lost.
看看你对她 对你自己都做了什么
Look what you did to her. Look what you did to yourself.
这么多复杂的小情绪 我都数不过来
All those complicated little emotions, I lost count.
夏洛克 你每次都被感情背景摧毁
Emotional context, Sherlock, it destroys you every time.
现在请你振作起来
Now, please, pull yourself together.
我需要你以巅峰状态应战
I need you at peak efficiency.
下一回合可不会这么简单
The next one isn't going to be so easy.
慢慢来
In your own time.
夏洛克
Sherlock?
不 不
No. No!
不 不 不 不
No! No! No! No!
不
No!
我知道这很难 我知道你饱受折磨
I know this is difficult, and I know you're being tortured,
但是你必须打起精神来
but you have got to keep it together.
这不是折磨 这是活体解剖
This isn't torture, this is vivisection.
我们像小白鼠一样体验着科学
We're experiencing science from the perspective of lab rats.
-士兵 -士兵
- Soldiers? - Soldiers.
滴答 请验票
'Tick-tock! Tickets, please!'
妹妹 不是我抱怨 这间房♥是空的
Hey, Sis, don't mean to complain, but this one's empty.
怎么 点子用光了
What happened, did you run out of ideas?
不空啊 夏洛克 你还有枪 对吧
It's not empty, Sherlock. You've still got the gun, haven't you?
我说过你需要它
I told you you'd need it,
因为只有两人可以玩接下来的游戏
because only two can play the next game.
只有两人可以继续下去
Just two of you go on from here.
你来选 现在是抉择时间
Your choice, it's make-your-mind-up time.
你最需要谁的帮助 约翰还是麦考夫
Whose help do you need the most, John or Mycroft?
这一关是淘汰环节
It's an elimination round.
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表