剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
And you're destroying everyone else's in the process,
翻出本该沉在心底的事情
Stirring up things that need to be left alone.
什么时候才是头 本
When is it enough, Ben?
毁掉别人的不是我 是他们自己的秘密
I'm not destroying people. Their secrets are.
那不是我的问题
That's not my problem.
你的问题是只考虑自己
Your problem is you only think about yourself.
我知道是你干的
I know it's you.
我确定是你干的
And I know it was you.
克劳福德先生
Mr. Crawford.
我说过不需要保镖
I told you I don't want a detail.
我尊重你的决定
I'll respect that.
但你该知道事件会逐步升级
However, you should know this will escalate.
既然你的家人貌似不是目标
And while your family doesn't seem to be the target,
他们跟你在一起可能会造成
They could become collateral damage
连带伤害
anytime they're with you.
你肯定希望他们能得到一些保护
Surely you want them to have some protection.
总不是什么坏事吧
Well, it can't hurt, can it?
好吧
Fine.
你赢了
You win.
莎拉·汤普森被绑♥架♥一案
New developments in the kidnapping
近日有了新的进展
of Sarah Thompson have emerged --
我没在看
I wasn't watching that.
为什么有警♥察♥在外面
Why are the cops outside?
我要他们派了支小队
I asked for a detail.
小队
A detail?
什么 要保护我们吗
What? Like, to protect us?
是的 监视周围
Yeah, keep an eye on things.
为什么挑现在
Why now?
没事的
It's gonna be fine.
你知道我和艾比不一样吧
You know I'm not Abby, right?
亲爱的 我的车子被人涂鸦了
Okay, hon. My truck was tampered with.
自从车♥库♥里出现那些手电筒后
And after the flashlights in the garage,
我们只是不想再发生什么别的事
we just want to make sure nothing else happens.
-能发生什么事 -没什么事
- What could happen? - Nothing.
是我让他们来的
I asked for them.
多留心也没什么坏处
They're just being careful.
你应该知道你已经不住在这里了吧
You do realize you don't live here anymore, right?
我只是来拜访
I'm visiting.
顺便你家的安保太差了
By the way, your security sucks.
爸爸 到底发生了什么事
Dad, what's really going on?
亲爱的
Honey --
别担心 年轻人
Worry not, young one.
那帮疯警♥察♥盯上的是你♥爸♥爸 不是你
The psycho vigilante is after your pops, not you.
没人问你 也没人盯上我
No one asked you, and no one's after me.
不 谢了 戴夫
No, thank you, Dave.
你们能把我当大人看待可真好啊
It's nice to be treated like an adult.
不好意思
Sorry.
现在起我会把我的嘴闭上的
I'll keep my mouth shut from now on.
你行吗
Can you?
还没见到她的小扫帚呢
Haven't seen her broomstick.
那个连名字都不能说的女人呢
Where is she who must not be named?
在我办公室里工作
Working in my office.
你好克里斯蒂 你看上去棒极了
Hey, Christy. You look great.
一条新信息 本·克劳福德
手电筒究竟是不是杀人凶器
Know if the flashlight is the murder weapon.
我又不傻 我把它全擦了一遍
I'm not stupid. I wiped it off.
你这叫篡改证据
It's called tampering.
-那是我 -重罪
- That's me. - Felony.
得把它处理掉
Got to get rid of it.
怎么处理
How?
-他们正监视着我 -搞什么
- If they're watching me... - What the hell?
凶器
Murder weapon.
我做吧 我来处理
I'll do it. I'll get rid of it.
它在一个安全的地方
It's in a safe place.
你确定
You're sure?
谁 谁发给你的
Who -- who sent this to you?
这上面说是我发的
It says I did.
这事不太妙
Okay, that's not good.
我们得告诉康奈尔
We got to tell Cornell, man.
把这个放给她看吗
And play that for her?
他们怎么录下来的
How did they record us?
肯定在哪安装了什么设备
They had to plant equipment.
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
真吓人
So creepy.
真是吓坏了
Freaking out here, man.
这家伙好像无处不在
It's like the guy's everywhere.
照相机 微型电♥话♥
Cameras, microphones.
就跟《1984》一样
It's like "1984."
乔治·奥威尔著小说 描述一个高压统治的世界
找到了
Here we go.
这是个x37隐蔽式摄像机
It's an x37 covert cam.
军用级别
Military grade.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你怎么知道会在这里
How did you know it would be here?
有人在监视我
Someone's been watching me.
肯定要安个什么玩意
They had to be doing it somehow.
所以你就发现了
So you just figured it out?
是的
Yes.
还有吗
Are there others?
唯一能确定的方法就是搜查整栋房♥子
The only way for us to know is to search your whole house.
你派了人来保护我妻子和孩子吧
The detail's assigned to my wife and kids.
是的
Yeah.
你能保证她们的安全吗
And you'll keep them safe?
可以
I will.
那就搜吧
Then search away.
我就不陪你了
I won't be here.
你去哪
Where are you going?
-戴夫家 -什么
- Dave's. - What?
他们要搜查房♥子看还有没有摄像头
Yeah, they'll search the house and find any other cameras
或者其他用来跟踪我的仪器
or anything this guy's using to stalk me.
那你为什么不能留下
So, why can't you stay?
你们有警队保护 不会有事的
You guys will have the detail. You'll be safe.
但他的目标是你
But he's after you.
我才不要警♥察♥跟着
I'm not gonna let cops follow me around.
为什么 你要干什么
Why? What are you gonna be doing?
他们怎么又来了
Why are they here again?
抱歉 我没能拦住她
Sorry. I tried to keep her upstairs.
我不是小孩子了 到底怎么回事
I'm not a baby. What's going on?
宝贝 警♥察♥是来保护我们的 就这样
Honey, the police are here to keep us safe. That's all.
谁要伤害我们
From who?
听着 小猴子
Listen, monkey.
有人在生爸爸的气 做了很多出格的事
Someone is mad at dad and doing some crazy stuff.
我害怕如果他来找我时
I'm afraid that if he comes after me
我和你们在一起
and I'm with you guys,
会牵连你们受伤害 我绝不允许如此
you would get hurt, and that can't happen.
所以我需要你和姐姐
So, I need you to stay here
还有妈妈待在这里 坚强点
with your sister and mother, and be strong.
那你去哪
Where are you going?
警♥察♥搜查结束前
I'm gonna go stay with Dave
我会待在戴夫家
until the cops figure this out.
我可以带她们去迈克尔家
I could take them to Michael's.
不 迈克尔家都出了郡了
No. Michael lives in another county.
不行 警队跟不了那么远
No. Detail won't extend there.
我不会有事的
You guys, I'm gonna be okay.
-你保证 -我保证
- You promise? - Promise.
这你要怎么保证
You can't promise that.
抱抱吧
Can I have a hug?
不会有事的
It's gonna be all right.
小心点
Be careful.
很棒 很适合单身人士
Awesome. Total bachelor pad.
等等 是在麦克拉伦街吗
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表