剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
and you went off the reservation.
但你知道谁在追杀我
But you knew who was after me.
实施犯罪之前 我不能逮捕他
I can't arrest a criminal before they act,
但我警告过他 你亲眼看见的
but I did give him a warning, which you witnessed.
那现在怎样
And so now what?
凯文轻易脱身 因为我活该吗
Kevin gets off easy 'cause...I had it coming?
我完成我的职责了 他被警方拘留了
I did my job. The man's in custody.
剩下的就交给地检了
Now it's the D.A.'s problem,
我可以继续调查汤姆的凶杀案了
and I can go back to solving Tom's murder.
他们会送你去医院
They're gonna be taking you to the hospital,
然后会有警探找你正式录口供
and a detective will come by and get your formal statement.
爸爸
Daddy!
小猴子
Hey, monkey.
我们去摆饭桌
Let's go set the table.
-老兄 -爸爸
- Hey, man. - Hi, dad.
我们叫了披萨给你
We ordered pizza for you.
我把你的东西拿回来了
Yeah, I brought your, uh, stuff back here.
谢谢
Thanks.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你不需要住院吗
I mean, shouldn't you still be in the hospital?
-不用彻底检查一下吗 -我没事
- Don't they need to make sure? - I'm okay.
如果我有事 我就不会站在这里
I-I wouldn't be here if I wasn't.
要坐下来了吗
Do you want to sit?
好
Yeah.
老兄
Oh, man.
意大利辣香肠
Pepperoni?
好啊 看着很好吃
Yeah. Sure, yeah. Looks good.
爸爸 你也来一块吗
Dad, you want that, too?
爸爸
Dad?
怎么了
What?
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
抱歉
Sorry.
你还好吗 哥们
You okay, buddy?
嗯
Yeah.
如果你感觉不好也很正常
Because it would be totally fine if you weren't.
真的
Seriously.
我不能说
Can't talk about it.
如果你需要我 就来找我
I'm here for you if you need me.
我很惭愧
I'm ashamed.
你惭愧什么
You're ashamed?
你为什么要感到惭愧
What -- y-you have nothing to be ashamed about.
我需要
Yes, I do.
汤姆被杀了
Tom was killed.
而我却让自己成了受害者
And I turned myself into the victim.
发件人:芬顿 收件人:克劳福德
主题:劲爆新闻 附件:芬顿9132
你要睡觉了吗
Are you coming to bed?
要 我马上就去
Yeah. I'll be there in a minute.
家属:她们有什么秘密
本 本
Ben! Ben!
等下 住手 我没印出来
Wait! Stop! I didn't print it!
我只是为了引起你的注意
I had to get your attention!
我没有...
I'm not --
我在查康奈尔
I'm -- I am after Cornell.
我需要你的帮助
And I need your help.
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表