剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
你去过了
You were?
-我... -去说清楚吧
- I'm... - Just get it over with.
克劳福德先生 真不好意思又把你叫来
I'm sorry to bring you down here again, Mr. Crawford.
你想怎么样
What do you want from me?
说实话 你要是认罪就好了
Honestly, a confession would be nice.
如果你想抓真凶
If you were doing your job,
就该去查查斯科特·墨菲
you'd be getting one from Scott Murphy.
婕丝跟你说过他在家里
Jess told you what he did to their house,
是多么暴♥力♥
how he's violent.
婕丝跟你是怎么说的
When exactly did Jess tell you?
他不想让她抚养自己儿子
He didn't want her to have his son.
你是说你儿子
You mean your son.
为什么叫我来
Why am I here?
我想你应该知道验尸官已证实
I thought you should know that the coroner has officially ruled
汤姆的死因是钝器外伤致死
Tom's cause of death to be blunt-force trauma.
我们也最终确定了用来杀死你儿子的
And, also, we finally determined the exact make and model
手电筒的款式以及型号♥
of the flashlight used to murder your son.
法医能查出这些真是厉害
It's marvelous what forensics can tell us.
在伤口处
See, by taking a mold...
制♥作♥模型
of the bludgeoned area
与各种款式进行匹配
and matching it to a variety of makes and models,
刑侦人员
The criminologist--
你脑子里哪根筋搭错了
What the hell is wrong with you?
我是在破你儿子的谋杀案
I'm trying to solve your son's murder.
听着
You know what?
我现在就想要进行测谎
I want to take a lie-detector test right now.
你这可定性为骚扰了
Well, this is bordering on harassment.
不必小题大做 皮尔斯先生
Oh, no need for hyperbole, Mr. Pierce.
我倒是非常惊讶你怎么来这
I'm surprised you're here, frankly.
-为什么 -你一点也不擅长刑事案吧
Why's that? Criminal law's not really your thing, is it?
但我可上过法学院
Well, I did go to law school.
对 我和你同年毕业的
Yes. We graduated the same year.
克劳福德先生想要进行测谎
Mr. Crawford would like to take a polygraph.
我们得... 这还是...
W-well, w-w-we're gonna -- this is something --
你可以先和你的委托人协商 皮尔斯先生
Yes, you may confer with your client, Mr. Pierce.
克里斯蒂打电♥话♥给你了吗
Christy called you?
是的 你应该庆幸她打给我了
Yeah. You're lucky she did.
测谎结果并不能作为法庭呈堂证供
Polygraph results are not admissible in court.
结果完全具有主观性
They're extremely subjective,
所以只能用在调查嫌疑人阶段
which is why they can only be used for investigative purposes.
但它能证明我是被冤枉的
But it can show them that I'm innocent.
或是有罪
No, or guilty.
我没有杀汤姆
I didn't kill Tom.
你家住在切尔西湾大道吗
Your home is on Chelsea Bay Drive?
是
Yes.
你是否说过谎
Have you ever lied?
是
Yes.
你是否对康奈尔探员说过谎
Have you lied to Detective Cornell?
我...
I, uh...
否
No.
你在汤姆遇害前一晚
Did you go to the Murphy home
是否去过墨菲家
the night before Tom was discovered?
否
No.
在康奈尔探员查出之前
Prior to finding out from Detective Cornell,
你是否知道汤姆·墨菲是你亲身儿子
did you know that Tom Murphy was your biological son?
否
No.
你是否杀害了汤姆·墨菲
Did you kill Tom Murphy?
否
No.
我早就说过别提供DNA 你就是不听
I told you not to provide your DNA. You didn't listen.
你现在连这么关键的事都不告诉我吗
Now you're keeping critical information from me?
你到底是怎么想的
What the hell are you thinking?
克里斯蒂知道吗
Does Christy know?
我还没找到合适的时机告诉她
I haven't found the right time to tell her.
没什么合适的时机
There is no right time.
我的委托人同意进行测谎
My client requested the polygraph,
所以你也有义务告知结果
so you're obligated to share the results.
结果为无法确定
The test was inconclusive.
那是什么意思
So, what does that mean?
说明你得找刑事律师了
That means you need a criminal attorney.
我的水平可没法为你辩护
I'm way out of my depth here.
我是本·克劳福德
Um, this is Ben Crawford.
丹尼·皮尔斯让我来...
Danny Pierce told me to give--
他告诉你了
He did?
两点可以 谢谢
2:00 is great. Yeah, thanks.
没听到你回来
Didn't hear you come in.
挺晚了 不想叫醒你
Yeah, it was late, and I didn't want to wake you.
康奈尔这次想问什么
What did Cornell want this time?
就
Just...
又问了好多问题
more questions, and...
我没告诉你我之前去过局里
I didn't tell you that I went down to the station earlier
是因为不想让你担心
'cause I didn't want you to worry.
现在说可有点晚了
Little late for that.
她为什么一直想要询问你
Why does she keep wanting to talk to you?
她不会真的觉得...
I mean, she can't seriously think--
是真的
She does.
为什么
Why?
这情况很糟糕
This is bad.
没事的 克里斯蒂 因为我没杀人
It's gonna be okay, Christy, 'cause I didn't do it.
我有早间节目
I've got an early showing.
你能等到女儿们起床吗
Can you make sure the girls are up?
行
Yeah.
我会说我放学后去采购圣诞礼物
I'll say I'm going Christmas shopping after school.
真的 他们不会发现的
Seriously, they won't find out.
那什么时候 明天就是葬礼了
Well, then, when? The funeral's tomorrow.
自行车道路口那
By the entrance to the bike path.
好的 那我挂了
Okay. I got to go.
拜拜
Bye.
你妹妹起了吗
Hey, is your sister up?
我的莲蓬头坏了 得用下你的
My showerhead's broken. I need yours.
好的 我之后再修
All right. I'll fix it later.
小娜
Nat?
娜塔莉 听得到吗
Natalie, are you there?
小娜
Nat?
我和丹尼是旧识
Danny and me-- we go back.
所以我愿意见你
That's why I took the meeting.
丹尼告诉你我是无罪的 是吧
Danny told you I'm not guilty, right?
没人有罪
Well, no one is.
我也都不想知道
Uh, I-I don't want to know either way.
那你要怎么帮我
Well, then, how can you help me if --
我帮不了你 我是指现在
I can't help you -- I mean, not now.
你付不起律师费
You can't afford me.
总的要一万 每小时三百
Retainer's 10 grand. Hourly's $300.
你是个油漆匠 正面临离婚
You're a house painter on the verge of divorce.
钱都是你那做房♥产的老婆赚的
Your realtor wife makes all the money.
在你被逮捕之前我根本看不到什么希望
There's no upside for me until you get arrested.
如果我被逮捕了
Well, if I'm arrested,
我肯定就付不起钱了
I definitely wouldn't be able to afford you.
是啊 但到那时候我肯定会有好处
Yeah, but at that point, there's a clear benefit to me.
媒体已经声讨过你了
You've already been tried in the press.
所有人都觉得你有罪
Everyone thinks you're guilty.
当你被逮捕了 肯定第一个打给我
When you're arrested, then I'm your first call.
我把你救出来时 我就是为儿童杀手
And when I get you off, I'm the guy that got an acquittal
本·克劳福德脱罪的人
for kid-killer Ben Crawford,
能与为辛普森和安东尼辩护的律师齐名
Joining the ranks of the Simpson and Anthony defenders.
辛普森杀妻案与安东尼杀女案
能再给我招揽五十多个客户
It gives me my next 50 paying clients.
你是个混♥蛋♥
You're a jerk.
是啊
Yeah.
没错
I am.
谢谢
Thanks.
好吧 等...等一会
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表