剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
《秘密与谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Secrets and lies"...
-你知道汤姆是我儿子吗 -不知道
- Did you know that Tom was my son? - No.
婕丝 我永远不会伤害汤姆的
Jess, I would never hurt Tom.
我知道是谁干的
I know who did it.
我不会让你带走我的儿子
I am not gonna let you take my son!
我都被自己的丈夫吓到了
I was scared of my own husband.
斯科特 放开他
Scott! Let him go!
我不管测试结果怎么样
I don't care what the test says.
他是我儿子
That was my boy.
根据本·克劳福德提供的DNA样本显示
DNA sample submitted by Ben Crawford
他竟是孩子的亲生父亲
revealed that he is the boy's biological father.
我不知道
I didn't know.
法医能查出这些真是厉害
It's marvelous what forensics can tell us.
我们也最终确定了用来杀死你儿子的
We've determined the make and
手电筒的款式以及型号♥
model of the flashlight used to murder your son.
如果你不去坐牢 我就要杀了你
And if you don't go to prison, I'm gonna kill you.
伙计 这是个烂主意
It's a bad idea, man.
你没在自家被斯科特的威胁
You didn't wake up with Scott in your family room
吓醒过
threatening to kill you.
我从小玩枪 好吗
Listen, I-I grew up with guns, okay?
我爸也有枪
My pops had guns.
枪不是解决问题的方法
Guns are not the answer.
虽然那边有把好枪
Although that -- that's totally baller right there.
戴夫 他冲到我家来
Dave, he came into my house.
好好好
Okay, okay.
当我是个孩子的时候
Listen, when I was a little kid,
我很怕鬼
I was terrified of the boogeyman,
怕得不行
and it got really bad.
我自己说"我要靠自己去赢得正义"
And I said, "I'm gonna take justice into my own hands."
所以我拿着棒球棍就爬出了窗户
So I go outside of my window with a baseball bat,
在灌木丛中
in the bushes,
我觉得自己就快当场抓住鬼了
and I figure I'm gonna catch the boogeyman in the act.
没
No.
我爸醒了 他看见外面有人
My pops wakes up, he sees somebody outside,
他差点把我一枪爆头
he almost blows my head off with a 12-gauge.
懂了吗
You get it?
蠢是遗传的
Stupidity is genetic?
不是 如果你怕鬼 你就会变成鬼
No. If you fear the boogeyman, you become the boogeyman.
懂了吗 有点深奥 对吧
You dig it? It's deep, right?
好吧 我有家人
Yeah. I have a family.
你没有 你不懂
You don't. You can't understand.
你想看什么
What you looking for?
我要一把0.45口径的枪来做家庭防御武器
I need a .45 for home defense.
有把不错的二手格洛克21
Got a nice used glock 21.
我是说 如果你把斯科特找你的事告诉警♥察♥
I'm just saying that maybe we'd all feel a lot safer
也许我们大家都会觉得更安全
if you left the whole Scotty-search thing to the cops.
只要斯科特一自♥由♥ 我家人就不安全了
As long as Scott is free, my family isn't safe.
康奈尔那么坚信是我杀了汤姆
Cornell's so convinced that I killed Tom,
她甚至都不去找他
she's not even looking for him.
那你要怎么找他
Well, how are you gonna find him?
斯科特在泄漏之前就知道DNA测试的结果
Scott knew the DNA results before they leaked.
婕丝不会告诉他的
Jess would never tell him,
那她肯定告诉其他人了
so she had to tell somebody.
无论跟谁说了 这些人知道斯科特在哪儿
And whoever it is, they know where Scott is.
克劳福德
Crawford.
有事吗
Can I help you?
希望你是在买♥♥自杀的枪
Hope you're buying that gun to kill yourself.
这是个烂主意
This was a bad idea.
秘密与谎言 第一季第三集
这里停就好
Right here's good.
这法律是为了帮助...
The law was designed to help...
爸爸好
Hey, dad.
小猴子
Hey, monkey.
第七频道的现场记者
We will now cut live
现在正在本·克劳福德家外
to our very own channel 7 field reporter,
进行现场报道
who is outside the home of Ben Crawford,
他是五岁的汤姆·墨菲...
who appears to be a suspect in the murder...
戴夫上电视了
Dave's on TV!
...谋杀案的疑犯
...of 5-year-old Tom Murphy.
最近泄露的消息显示
It was recently revealed
克劳福德是墨菲的生父
that Crawford was Murphy's biological father.
行了 行了 行了
All right, all right, all right,
行了 行了 我作出声明
all right. All right, I'll make a statement.
-我作出声明就是了 -别
- I'll make a statement. - Please don't.
我只说一次 我也会说得很清楚
I'm only gonna say this once. I'm gonna be very clear about this.
我没有...
I did not have...
切尔西湾大道
和莱温斯基小姐发生过性关系
sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky.
能说说到底发生了什么事
Tell us anything legitimate about what happened?
-谢谢 晚安 -莱·温斯基是谁
- Thank you! Good night! - Who's "Lou Inski"?
他是戴夫的老朋友
It's an old friend of Dave's.
为什么记者说戴夫和他的老婆有性关系
Why do they think Dave had sexual relations with his wife?
记者说的是"特殊关系"
No, they said "special relation".
小娜
Nat.
今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
挺好的
Great.
我很乐意向我朋友解释
I loved explaining to my friends
我以前照看过的去世的小男孩
that the dead boy I used to babysit
其实是我爸的私生子
is my dad's illegitimate love child.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-这可是化妆品啊白♥痴♥ -我就用一点
- It's makeup, you idiot! - I'm only using a little.
女孩们 都住手 住手
Girls, stop it! Stop! Stop!
-女孩们 都住手 -不准你用
- Hey, girls, stop it! Stop. - No, you're not.
这又不是买♥♥来给她弄什么白♥痴♥拼贴画的
Didn't buy it for her stupid collage.
别跟你妹妹这么说话
Don't talk to your sister like that.
她偷拿我东西 你还反过来训我
She's a thief and you yell at me?
她买♥♥来是为了参加库珀的派对
She bought it for Cooper's party.
-周五晚 -她又偷听别人打电♥话♥了
- It's friday night. - She's been eavesdropping again.
你打算怎么教训她
What are you gonna do about that?
好了 我跟你说过要尊重你姐姐的隐私
All right, we have talked about respecting your sister's privacy.
对不起我没有尊重你的隐私 娜塔莉
I'm sorry for not respecting your privacy, Natalie.
就这样
That's it?
派对是怎么回事
What's this party?
也没什么
It's no big deal.
库珀哥哥过21岁生日
Cooper's brother's turning 21
就叫上几个朋友去玩玩
and having some friends over.
-你16岁了 -你不相信我吗
- You're 16. - You don't trust me?
你开始对我们隐瞒
When you hide things from us,
所以就有点难相信你了
it makes it a little difficult to trust you.
你讨厌库珀 你会不让我去的
You hate Cooper. You'd say no.
我不讨厌库珀
I don't hate Cooper.
-你不讨厌吗 -那我可以去吧
- You don't? - So I can go?
不可以 不适合你这年龄
No. It's not age-appropriate.
够了老兄 别管那么严嘛
Come on, man. Cut her some slack.
那你就这么教导你那从未出现的孩子呗
You can parent your teenagers when they find you.
妈 我所有朋友都会去的
Mom, all of my friends are gonna be there.
你♥爸♥说过不准了 你听到了吧
Your father said no. You have our answer.
什么 我好歹也是个成年人了
What?! I'm practically an adult.
你真的要和我们聊聊成年独♥立♥的事情吗
You really want to have a conversation about being an adult?
挺漂亮的
You look nice.
什么
What?
你要去哪
Where you going?
公♥司♥庆祝圣诞节
Company Christmas thing.
耳环很好看
Beautiful earrings.
新买♥♥的
They new?
客户送的礼物
Gift from a client.
挺贵的吧
Expensive.
我猜是
I guess.
克里斯蒂 对不起
Christy, I'm sorry.
是因为你和婕丝有过一腿
For knocking up Jess or
还是因为我是从电视上才知道
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表