剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
同样的地点 同样的音乐
Same places, same music,
同样的食物 一切都一样
same food, same everything.
明白我意思吗
You with me?
-对你有用吗 -有用
- That works for you? - Yeah.
八次里能成功五次吧
Like five times out of eight,
我能记起发生过的恰好一半事情
I remember exactly half of everything that happens.
你有更好的主意吗
You got a better idea?
没有
No, no, no, no.
这两个座 咱们当时就坐在这
These two. This is where we were.
再像上次那么找事
Any trouble like last time,
我就给那位警官打电♥话♥了
and I call that cop.
我这就有她的名片
I have her card right here.
我猜猜 是康奈尔吧
Let me guess. Cornell.
对 就是她
Yeah, that's the one.
我们不想惹事
We don't want no trouble.
你们要喝什么
What can I get you?
咱们当时点的什么
What did we have that night?
两杯生锈钉[鸡尾酒名] 谢谢
Two Rusty Nail, please, sir.
我以为咱们要重现所有事物呢
I thought we were gonna re-create everything.
你当时没穿这个
You weren't wearing that.
夹克就别脱了
The jacket's enough.
好吧 算了
All right, forget it.
我来为你布置场景
I'm gonna set the scene for you, okay?
这里人山人海
Okay, it's packed.
十分喧闹
It's loud.
听
Listen.
你听到了什么 老兄
What do you hear, man?
是你
It's you.
-她是... -是
- Is that -- - yep.
不 很抱歉
Hey. No, I'm sorry.
你有点毛病
You have some issues.
我当时太难过了
I was really upset.
我请你喝杯酒赔罪吧
Let me buy you an apology drink.
好
Okay.
我和我哥们在回忆当时的情况
My buddy and I were trying to remember.
那晚我丢东西了
I lost something that night.
但愿不是你儿子的照片
Oh, I hope it wasn't the picture of your son.
什么
What?
你拿着照片到处乱挥
You were waving it all over the place.
这是我在酒吧见过最奇怪的事了
It was the strangest thing I've ever seen in a bar.
好吧 看来不是
Okay, maybe not.
这是我儿子
That's my boy.
这到底是什么
What the hell is that?
这是张B超照片
That's an ultrasound.
所以我才知道克里斯蒂怀孕了
This is how I found out Christy was pregnant.
我从没给别人看过
I never showed anybody before.
好吧
Okay.
等一下
Wait a minute.
她给你看了超声波照片 然后堕了胎
She shows you the ultrasound and then she gets rid of the kid?
那时候还太早 我们没有准备
No, it was early on. We didn't plan it.
她也不知道该怎么做
She didn't know what she was gonna do.
是我找到了这张照片去质问她
I found the ultrasound and confronted her.
这也太冷血了吧
That's cold, man.
她当时都没想告诉你吗
She wasn't gonna say anything?
她发誓说她本来想告诉我的
She swore she was about to.
可是知道了也没啥用啊
I'm not sure knowing helps, anyway.
所以这是个孩子
So, this is a baby?
你怎么能看出来这是个男孩
How the hell can you tell it's a boy?
看不出来 宝宝还太小
You can't. It's too early.
克里斯蒂的验血结果寄到了家里
Christy's blood-test results were mailed to the house.
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
我可觉得这有所谓 老兄
Oh, no, I think it does, buddy.
你拿给整个酒吧里的人看过了吧
Because you're showing it around to the whole bar here?
你还把它在钱包里放了六年
You're carrying it in your wallet for six years?
这也太瘆人了
That's pretty creepy.
对了 那个警♥察♥ 康奈尔
Hey, man, that cop Cornell.
她来的时候都跟谁说话了
When she came in here, who'd she talk to?
所有人
Everyone.
他们告诉她我拿我儿子的照片给他们看了
They told her I was showing a picture of my son.
没错
Yeah.
她认为你说的是汤姆
And she thinks that you're talking about Tom.
所以她才认为我早就知道汤姆是我儿子
That's why she thought I knew Tom was mine.
好吧
Okay.
你还记得后来发生了什么吗
You remember what happened next?
我...我不是个坏人 真的
You know, I-I'm -- I'm not a bad guy, you guys.
我只是想要一个家
I'm -- all I ever wanted was a house,
我的家人 或许再养条狗
my -- my family, maybe a dog.
可克里斯蒂不喜欢养宠物
Christy hates pets.
不如你打电♥话♥给你老婆让她来接你吧
Why don't you call your wife and have her come get you?
我告诉你 如果她看到我过马路
You know why? Because if I was crossing the street right now,
绝对冲过来把我撞死
I don't think she'd brake.
-深有同感 -她不会来接我的
- Been there. - I don't think she would.
你做了什么
Well, what'd you do?
那都是很久以前的事了
It was a long time ago.
麻烦事可不会随风散去
Trouble has no expiration date.
我知道
You're telling me.
-不好意思 -没事
- Sorry. My bad. - It's all right.
请留言
Please leave a message.
婕丝 是我 本
Hey, Jess, it's Ben.
我不知道明天会发生什么
I-I don't know what's gonna happen tomorrow.
我只...
Uh, just...
只想对你说声对不起
Just wanted to say I'm sorry.
我打给婕丝是提醒她克里斯蒂知道我们的事了
I called Jess to warn her that Christy knew about us.
大家都知道愤怒的克里斯蒂有多恐怖
Everyone knows an angry Christy's not one to be trifled with.
可康奈尔听到了我的留言
But cornell heard the message
以为我是在为杀死汤姆而道歉
and thought I was saying sorry for killing Tom.
有人会蠢到干这种事么
Do people do that?
杀人之前先道个歉
They call to say sorry before they murder somebody?
那以后是不是得专门搞个贺卡
Soon, they're gonna have greeting cards for the occasion,
上面画着捧着鲜花的死神
a grim reaper with some flowers.
"不好意思我没杀你"
"Sorry I missed you."
你记得后来发生了什么吗
You remember what happened next?
印象有点模糊 不过...
Yeah, it's fuzzy, but that was the...
那地方很吵 大家都疯了 在摔酒瓶
loud, out-of-control, glass-breaking party, right?
没错
Right.
然后你就华丽地退场了
And then you made your graceful exit.
就这样
That's it.
那这里就完事了吧
I guess we're done here.
我来结账
Uh, I'll settle up.
没事没事 我来结
No, no, I got it. I got it.
你从哪儿搞到的钱
Did you come into some money?
我玩刮刮乐赢了25刀
Yeah, I won $25 on a scratcher.
真是幸运
Lucky you.
等等我
Wait.
老兄
Hey, man.
你这是要去哪儿
Where to next, brother?
后面这段我得自己走
I got to do this part on my own.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
这可是你的主意
This was your plan.
你那晚没陪我回家
You didn't come home with me that night.
记得吗
Remember?
好吧
Okay.
那是什么
What is that?
怎么看着像牙齿
Is it a tooth?
这牙还挺小的啊
That's kind of small, man.
天呐
Oh, God.
这不会是汤姆的吧
It's not...Tom's, is it?
这冒的险也太大了
This is a huge gamble.
这话你说过了
You said that.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do it?
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表