剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
《秘密与谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Secrets and lies"...
我的手电筒回来了
My flashlight came back.
这个手电筒究竟是不是杀人凶器
Do you even know if the flashlight is the murder weapon?
是的
It is.
你为什么要验孕
Why do you have the pregnancy test?
我从来没背叛过你
I've never cheated on you.
-那是谁的 -用排除法吧
- Whose is it? - Process of elimination.
也不是克里斯蒂的 不是艾比的
It ain't Christy's... It's not Abby's.
-好 -不要
- Okay. - No!
你再敢接近我的女儿 我就宰了你
You come near my daughter again, and I will kill you.
我恨你
I hate you.
够了 小醉鬼
That's enough. Little drunk.
怎么了 妞
What up, g?
不是你想的那样 好吗
It's not what you think, all right?
你正在犯下滔天大错
You're making a really big mistake here.
我人生最大的错误就是跟你做朋友
Biggest mistake I ever made was having you for a friend!
需要载你一程吗 林赛先生
You need a ride, Mr. Lindsey?
男孩住在一条死胡同里
The boy lived on a dead-end street,
没有被强♥暴♥的迹象
no forced entry,
死在离家不远处 衣着穿戴整齐
killed not far from home, with boots and jacket on.
儿童虐待方面的专家证词
想象一下 一个五岁的孩子在深夜
Think a 5-year-old left in the middle of the night,
不哭也不闹
without making a sound,
怎么会是和他不信任的人在一起呢
with someone he didn't trust?
你以前在联调局就是这样来推断案情的吗
You've profiled cases like this before at the FBI.
凶手杀死这么小的孩子
What possible motive could anyone have
动机可能是什么呢
for killing this young boy?
嫉妒或者性
Jealousy or sex.
是吗 对五岁大的孩子
Really? Over a 5-year-old?
大约有一半的儿童绑♥架♥杀人案
About half of child-abduction homicides
是出于性
turn out to be sexually motivated.
儿童虐待方面的专家证词
恋童癖患者会以正常身份来掩盖自己
Pedophiles avoid detection by appearing normal.
他们可能是你的保姆 老师 邻居
They're your babysitter, teacher, next-door neighbor.
为什么警♥察♥不告诉公众
Why wouldn't police tell us
有性侵方面的线索
if there was evidence of sexual abuse?
没那么容易找到证据
You don't always find trace evidence.
如果汤姆·墨菲被家庭友人
If Tom Murphy was groomed into sex
-施以性侵...-你为什么要看那个
- acts by a family friend... - Why are you watching that?
-小娜怎么样了 -没人会…
- How's Nat? …- no one would ev--
我查了她的手♥机♥和笔记本
I've got her phone and her laptop.
如果她连我们都不说
If she won't talk to us,
也不会跟朋友说的
she doesn't get to talk to her friends.
就我所知 她还没做孕检
As far as I know, she hasn't taken the pregnancy test yet.
你今天怎么没去跑步
Why aren't you running today?
我稍后去
I'm gonna go later.
每次按照老路线跑步
Every time I follow my routine,
康纳尔总是出现截住我
Cornell shows up to paw through my stuff.
我去开
I'll get it.
好了吗
Ready?
-好了 -要干嘛
- Yeah. - For what?
带我姐姐去吃早饭
Taking my sister to breakfast.
所以才急着让我出门
Is this why you're rushing me out?
妈妈
Mom!
我马上来
I'll be right back.
吹风机在哪儿啊
Where's the hair dryer?
你怎么撑得住啊
So, how you holding up?
克里斯蒂和女孩的事 太难以接受了
Been hard on Christy and the girls.
更糟的是 她们会失去一切
What's worse, they could lose everything.
-你说什么呢 -民事诉讼
- What are you talking about? - Well, a civil suit
通常紧跟着刑事侦查
usually follows a criminal investigation.
这不关你的事
This is none of your business.
我可以照顾好我的家人
I can take care of my family just fine.
那就做些该做的事
Then do the decent thing --
把财产放进信托基金 免得为时已晚
put your assets in a trust fund before it's too late.
你觉得我会坐牢
You think I'm going to prison?
所有人都认为你要坐牢
Everybody thinks you're going to prison.
《秘密与谎言》
第一季 第四集
你怎么能这样 这是马尔科姆的
How could you?! This is Malcolm's!
别再做这样的事了
Stop just doing things like this!
凡妮莎 我们得努力从悲伤中走出来
Vanessa, we have to try to get over this at some point!
...你怎么能这样
......How dare you!
13天了
13 days.
你肯定认为他们已经开始正常过日子了
You'd have thought they'd moved on by now...
是啊
Yeah.
怎么了
What happened?
我陷入了一桩麻烦之中
I-I -- I got in the middle of something.
看你的样子似乎不太顺利啊
Didn't work out too well by the looks of it.
不如你来一下我办公室吧
Why don't you drop by the office?
我帮你包扎
I'll fix it up for you.
行 我下班后过去
Okay, I'll come by after work.
阴魂不散的又来了
Oh, here come the vultures.
回见
See ya.
小娜
Nat...
我太蠢了
I'm an idiot.
我应该说的第一句话是
The first thing I should have said is,
会没事的 我跟妈妈很爱你...
It's gonna be okay, that your mother and I love you...
你说什么我们都信
That we'll believe whatever you tell us.
好
Okay.
宝贝 如果戴夫碰了你
Honey, if Dave touched you...
我需要知道 小娜
...I need to know! Nat!
娜塔莉
Natalie!
以这个速度下去 全世界都被你指责完了
At this rate, you're gonna run out of people to accuse.
戴夫是混♥蛋♥ 但不是变♥态♥
Dave's a jackass, not a pervert.
我知道我看见了什么
I know what I saw.
你从高中起就认识他
You've known him since high school.
人是会变的
People change.
所以是他干的 就这样吗
So, he did it, just like that?
克劳福德夫人
Mrs. Crawford.
好久不见甚是想念
I was just starting to miss you.
真可惜 我不是来找你的
Shame, I'm not here for you.
走开
Go away.
有人来找你
There's someone here to see you.
娜塔莉 能聊聊吗
Hi, Natalie. Can we talk?
好
Okay.
他们一定要在场吗
Do they have to be here?
你是未成年 所以必须在场
You're a minor, so, yes, they do.
汤姆·墨菲被杀的前天晚上 你在哪里
Now, where were you two nights before Tom Murphy was killed?
这有什么关系
Why does that matter?
什么都有关系
Everything matters.
汤姆的死有预谋的
Tom's murder was premeditated,
所以我需要知道谁能见到他
so I need to know who had access to him,
是什么时候 频率如何
when they had it, and how often.
这个问题很简单
It's a simple question.
那天晚上你是在照顾汤姆吗
Were you baby-sitting Tom that night?
-当然是了 -真的吗
- Of course she was. - Really?
其实并没有 对吗
Actually, she wasn't. Right?
就像我对你父母说的
Now, as I said to your parents,
你可以选择在这里回答 也可以选择跟我走
you can answer questions here or go downtown with me.
我没有抛下汤姆不管
It's not like I abandoned Tom.
凡妮莎在看着他
Vanessa was watching him.
-理查森夫人 -什么
- Mrs. Richardson. - What?
那你到底去哪里了
Where the hell were you?!
汤姆睡着之后...
After Tom fell asleep...
凡妮莎来看他 好让我跟库珀一起
Vanessa came over to watch him so I could go to a concert
去参加音乐会
with Cooper.
满意了吗 警探
Satisfied, detective?
当然
Absolutely.
警探 有话要说吗
Detective, any statement?
帮帮忙
Help us out here!
小娜怎么说
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表