剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
definitely something hinky about the Richardsons.
你发现了什么
What did you find out?
他们的儿子马尔科姆有血友病
Well, their son, Malcolm, had hemophilia,
但当医院验血时
and when the hospital ran the blood,
他们发现孩子的父母
they found out that mom and dad
都有相同的线粒体DNA
both had the same mitochondrial DNA.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
乔和凡妮莎是同一个母亲生的
Joe and Vanessa had the same mother.
他们是兄妹
They're brother and sister?
同母异父 但也算是
Half, but yes.
血友病就是近亲结婚所带来的副产品
Turns out hemophilia is a nasty by-product of incest.
当然 理查森兄妹 或者说罗林斯兄妹
Of course, the Richardsons -- or should I say Rawlings --
宣称他们不知道彼此有血缘关系
claimed they didn't know that they were related.
真是个劲爆的故事 不是吗
Hell of a juicy story, don't you think?
你是记者吗
You're a reporter?
这样你是我的匿名情报提供者
Which makes you my unnamed source.
想发表点评论吗
Care to comment?
你不能发表这个
You can't print that.
我当然可以
Sure I can.
但你也说了他们跟汤姆的谋杀案没有关系
But you just said they have nothing to do with Tom's murder.
这不要紧 倾向性报道很容易写
Well, that doesn't matter. It's so easy to spin.
从性变♥态♥联想到儿童杀手
Sexual deviance to child killer --
这并不离谱
not a huge leap.
你联想到了 公众也会的
You made it, and so will the public.
本 本 这个可以帮到你
Ben, Ben, this could help you --
给调查添乱 让康奈尔受点打击
botch the investigation, Cornell -- she gets a black eye.
不 我不能为了自保而毁了他们
No, I'm not gonna ruin their lives to save mine!
好吧
Okay.
你可以说服我不报道这个故事
I could be convinced not to run the story,
只要有一个更好的料
if I had a better one.
比如你的独家报道
Like your exclusive.
我没什么故事 我是无辜的
There is no story. I'm not guilty.
永远都会有故事
There's always a story.
只是在于你想要当正派还是反派
It just depends if you want to look good or bad.
我的意思是 你做过测谎
I mean, you took a polygraph.
现在 我猜如果你通过了的话
Now, I'm guessing if you passed,
你早就会把这结果透露给媒体了
you would have released the results to the press.
你为什么要这样对我
Why are you doing this to me?
这不关你的事 你只是个无谓的牺牲品
It's not about you. You're just a casualty of war.
乔 凡妮莎 这有一个记者
Joe, Vanessa, there's a reporter.
他发现了你们的事情
He found out about your story.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你今天要跟我们聊聊吗
You want to talk to us today?
这是什么情况
What's the situation?
-本 -本
- Ben! - Ben!
克劳福德先生
Mr. Crawford,
你跟理查森一家什么关系
what is your connection to the Richardsons?
克劳福德先生
Mr. Crawford?
聊聊嘛
Come on!
抱歉 我会马上从你眼前消失 行吧
Excuse me. I'll be out of your hair in a minute, if that's cool.
老兄 我要怎么做才能取得你的原谅
Dude, is there any way I can get you to forgive me?
多着呢
More.
我是个大混♥蛋♥
I've been a... total ass.
继续
Go on.
我对天发誓 只要你原谅我
I swear to god, if there's anything I can do,
不管要我做任何事...
anything I can get you...
我列在单子上了
I made a list.
好
Okay.
真的吗 我有多少种死法
Seriously? How many different ways do I die?
好几种
Several.
这是斧头吗
Is that a hatchet?
这是维京人的战斧 本
It's a Viking battle ax, Ben.
你列得老长了
It's a long list.
读最前面那四条
So, read the top four.
第一 啤酒
Number one, beer.
第二 啤酒
Number two, beer.
-第... -继续读
- Number -- - Keep reading.
写的全是啤酒 逗你玩的
It's all beer. I'm kidding.
还有 我对康奈尔什么都没说
And I didn't say squat to Cornell, okay?
她想我"全盘托出" 我却"无话可说"
She was like, "Spill it," and I was like, "Naw, pig."
其实 情况...
Actually, it didn't --
并非那样 但...
didn't go down like that at all, but, uh...
她问我你有没有一件蓝色夹克
Oh, she wanted to know if you had a blue jacket.
女人就是猜不透
Woman's an oyster,
我想凶手应该有件蓝色夹克
but I'm thinking that the killer had a blue jacket.
谢谢
Thanks.
老兄 我知道我很疯狂
Man, I know I've been acting crazy.
我还是想不起来那晚发生的事
But I still can't remember that night.
康奈尔咬住我不放 也许是我多疑
Cornell's all over me. Maybe I'm just paranoid.
不 老兄 她肯定会咬死你 但...
No, man, she -- she definitely has wood for you, but...
我挺你 知道吗
I got your back, okay?
要记住这点
Remember that.
你不用搬走
You don't have to go.
没关系 我找了个工作室
Yeah, I do. I got a studio.
我准备好拍特写镜头了 跟屁虫们
I'm ready for my close-up, parasites!
要我站哪里 这里吗
Where do you want me -- here?
就是这儿吗 拍到我了吗 很好
Right here? You got me? Great.
滚蛋
Back off!
他们离开了
They're gone, you know?
我不想伤害他们的
I wasn't trying to hurt them.
但你伤害了他们
Yet you did.
你的措辞引起了我的兴趣
I was intrigued by the choice of words you used, though.
对医生说的话
With the doctor.
"你杀了我儿子 用的还是我的手电筒"
"You murdered my son, and you used my flashlight to do it."
你大老远跑来就是为了说这事吗
You came all this way to say that?
汤姆被杀害那晚 你打给婕丝·墨菲了吗
Did you call Jess Murphy the night Tom was killed?
没有
No.
-你确定吗 -非常确定
- You sure? - Absolutely.
我再问你一次
I only ask again
是因为你的记忆似乎经常在适当的时候出问题
because your memory seems to be so conveniently unreliable.
你认识莎拉·詹金斯吗
Do you know a-a Sarah Jenkins?
不认识
No.
婕丝和莎拉的
Well, Jess and Sarah
电♥话♥号♥码几乎一模一样
share almost the same telephone number.
这跟我有什么关系
What does that have to do with me?
我调出你的电♥话♥记录
Well, I pulled your cellphone records,
汤姆被杀那晚
and on Sarah Jenkins' voicemail
你在莎拉·詹金斯的语♥音♥信箱里
the night Tom was murdered...
留下了这段语♥音♥
you left this message.
婕丝 我是本
Jess, it's me, Ben.
我不知道明天会发生什么事
Listen, I-I don't know what's gonna happen tomorrow.
我只想...我只想说...
I just wanted -- I just wanted to say...
对不起
I'm sorry.
你能解释一下吗 克劳福德先生
Can you explain that, Mr. Crawford?
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表